+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 63 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lisa, is the continued pain due to hyperstimulation syndrome? 10cm, OUCH! Did they tell you to drink litres and litres of water and eat lots of protein? Hopefully it will start to calm down for you in the next few days, and you can move on to the next exciting phase in a month! Did they fertilise your eggs after collection or freeze them before? I'm not sure how it all works.

We got 16 eggs last Friday, 11 fertilised and ticked along nicely but they slowed right down at day 3. By day 5 we had one blastocyst and none of the others were good enough quality to be frozen. So it's all riding on the one that I had implanted on Wednesday, the BT is April 18. I feel too wary to even dream, particularly as it's our first go, we'll just have to wait and see. Today I kept getting twinges and wondering if I always get them or if I'm being burrowed into, quietly eyeing my belly and willing it 'dig little buddy, DIG!'

Hope everyone else is doing well on their journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lizzy,

Wow sounds like your smoooooth sailing from here.. I really hope this one is keeper for you. Just keep youself real busy until BT day. Im throwing lots and lots of baby dust your way

They didnt say it was hyperstimulation, they said that it is border line. But after all the symptoms that I have read i am more than sure that I have it. I have never been in so much pain! YES they are telling me to drink lots of water but not protien.. hmmmm? Im having a lot of problems with my digestive system to, but water is def helping me.

We got 20 eggs, 9 of which fertilised, i was shocked and a little devo that after 2 days 11 had gone but stayed optimistic. The day after freezing I phoned and finally.. something wonderful.. we had 9 frozen. I wish we had a turn of a freshy but hey.. what can you do? I really hope one of the 9 fertilise because i dont think i can go through this again

All my hope and prayers go out to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lisa, 9 frozen, that's fantastic! That's you covered for a year max(?), if necessary, which hopefully it won't be, and then a couple more kids after that! Good for you, can't wait to see how you go when implantation time comes around.

I think perhaps the protein advice was implantation related. Hope things are easing up for you now. I'm pretty sure they thought I was borderline hypo but I felt back to normal in 6 days. Are they ringing you in a daily basis to check how you're going?

I keep waiting for a moderator to pop in and tell us to take the chat elsewhere as it's not topic related. I might PM you next time!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to the IVF Journey...

Ladies, what an excellent thread!!!

I have just found out that my DH and I are going to have to start IVF! This thread has already been very helpful, especially knowing what to expect outside of the medical side of things!

We have already been on the emotional rollercoaster for a 22 months now... and it looks like it isn't going to end soon! Thanks for the heads up ladies, its refreshing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    aaaaagggggghhhhhhhh

so its 10DPT, so 16 days since my trigger injection, so that means it should be out of my system, Right????????

cos i couldnt wait till monday, thats when i have my bT.

but the one i did this morning ( HPT) was POSITIVE

Should i be
    Unsure im still

I keep looking at the stick... yes still positive lol, im like am i imaginaning this. sorry for all spelling mistakes, im still a little freaked out.

cos could this finally have worked after 5 years of disopointment.

AM I REALLY PREGNANT?????????

its like now 7am good Friday morning. everyone that is sane is still sleeping. so noone to talk to. told DH he smiled and rolled back to sleep . did he even here me. lol.

Well HAppy Easter everyone .
    I will keep you all posted and for everyone else, during this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow TigerLizzy Wow.... Two lines... I'd take that as preggo's. What an amazing feeling... Yay for you... XxxxX good luck for BT xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it seems maybe I was wrong. I have now what seems to be a period, pretty devo. I was so positive this was it. Blood test on Monday. Hopefully I'm just one of those woman that get a bit of bleeding. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Tigerlissy, don't get down hearted until you've had the BT, some people do have bleeding and cramps with a BFP, just be gentle with yourself and keep an open mind. All the luck in the world to you, I hope this is it for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay so had blood test. Level was only 44. Have to have another one tomorrow ( my bday) :-( they think due to the bleeding it's a chemical pregnancy ( early miscarriage)
    Atleast something happened though if that was the case. Maybe I didn't have enough progesterone as I have had always had low progesterone and higher testosterone levels. Fingers crossed for tomorrow. A miracle may occur. Happy bday to me :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey honey, I'm so sorry it hasn't ended as you first thought. Good on you for looking at the bright side of things & being positive. Good luck for your next cycle..