+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 63 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im at Demeter Fertility in Sydney. Ive been seeing my doc there for years so I really dont want to change but this last one didnt take so thats 0 for 2. So frustrating

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont know what's happening, my post keeps disappearing.....

Mindy... I too am with Demeter Fertility. Hubby and I are seeing Sonya. Who are you seeing ? Just about to start IVF with ICSI. Puregon injections start tommorrow. I have PCOS & endo, and hubby's sperm is the greatest.

Sorry to hear you unsuccessful story so far. Hopefully this will be the month for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Agirllikemel View Post
    I dont know what's happening, my post keeps disappearing.....

Mindy... I too am with Demeter Fertility. Hubby and I are seeing Sonya. Who are you seeing ? Just about to start IVF with ICSI. Puregon injections start tommorrow. I have PCOS & endo, and hubby's sperm is the greatest.

Sorry to hear you unsuccessful story so far. Hopefully this will be the month for you.
    Hey! I'm seeing Georgiana who funnily enough has jst told us shes leaving Demeter for another clinic. Demeter is great. They are really friendly and the nurses are fantastic. I dealt alot with Jill. Shes so reassuring. You are both in great hands!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Midnyteblu For This Useful Post:

katiana  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello All, I'd just like to thank everyone here, I'm a newbie on this site and just so grateful to see that there's a forum here to help everyone out and thanks for sharing your experiences as well.

Hubby & I have been TTC almost a year now, we have done 2cycles of OI and now we are on going on our 1st cycle of IVF. It’s such an emotional journey for us,and its not the type of things that you can easily share with friends. We just hope& pray that soon we’ll get that good news.
    J

I’m just glad that I can go to this forum and browse thru the threads, this really help me a lot to understand what is everyone going thru.

Thanks again to everyone and Positive vibes to all!!!

--reed14

Last edited by BH-tech; 07-01-2015 at 11:48. Reason: Image Error

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to reed14 For This Useful Post:

BridgetSydney36  (18-02-2014),katiana  (11-02-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi Everyone...................

Just thought I'd put my 2 cents worth in regarding Clexane injections. There a quite a few ladies on it from what I've read on a few of the threads and I was on it myself for my last two cycles.

To help reduce the "ouch" factor when injecting and to minimise bruising, I used to ice up the area for 5-10 mins (bag of peas in a tea towel or an ice brick in a tea towel etc) prior to giving myself the shot. It really helped me and it won't do any harm if you have an emby on board because you're in the 2ww or even better, your preggo!!!

Anyhoo, hope this helps. I wish you all the best of luck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnyteblu View Post
    Hey! I'm seeing Georgiana who funnily enough has jst told us shes leaving Demeter for another clinic. Demeter is great. They are really friendly and the nurses are fantastic. I dealt alot with Jill. Shes so reassuring. You are both in great hands!

hi just curious about Demeter.... are they open to the use of steroids? clexane? interlipids? I have a friend thinking of transferring there but she will need more than the basics, endo and poor eggs... do they use DHEA???thanks in advance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Subbing so I can come back later & have a proper read through the thread. We're starting our first round of ivf in May & I need a heads up on what to expect, as I have no idea Love reading everyones experiences

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have not been on this thread before, but the 2ww has brought me here!
    Trigger Monday 3rd
    Egg collection 5/3 12 eggs collected, all mature. ICSI with donor- 10 fertilised.
    5 day Transfer 10/3 Five blasts frozen
    Blood test due on 18th (2 days!)
    I feel quite certain I am getting my period- crampy, cranky, sad, bloated, constipated, headaches. I just HAD to test and I got excited because I had a faint positive, BUT soon I realised it has only been 13 days since my trigger and at 52kg it is probably still in my body enough to give a faint line. I wish I didn't do the test!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to OptimisticAussie For This Useful Post:

katiana  (17-03-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    13 days.. I was told trigger would be wayyyy out by then.... So I'd think its a BFP..... If your really not sure, keep poas it should get lighter if it's the trigger.... Otherwise it's a baby

fingerscrossed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Katiana. I hope you're right. I fell so hard today; flat on my stomach! I am worried that even if it was going well it may have jeopardized it. Gee, it's so hard...
    About 17 hours until my result...