+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 63 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen1978 View Post
    Hi there, I have a question . I'm waiting to do my next transfer which is a natural transfer and I have to wait for AF.
    Is it common to miss a period or for your body to be all out of whack because of the drugs from the previous month (cycle)?
    I'm usually pretty regular with my periods and just curious because I'm 10 days past and thinking I might not get one this month (but really really want it to come this month).
    Hope this makes sense. And hope everything is going okay out there

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Hi Jen, I dont know all that much in relation to IVF etc as this is my first time going through it all, however I do know that after the drugs with IVF (cycle stopped after egg collection and they froze them), that my AF were a bit weird. I had for about 2 weeks leading up to egg collection and then, the next time I think I only got them for about a day, so mine were all over the place and they put me on the pill to bring me into line before I did the FET.
    I go in today for the Transfer.
    Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey thanks for the info KLM. I wish you all the luck and fingers crossed of course. Hope it's all good news next post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen, it happened to me! I had my stim cycle which failed than I was supposed to have a month break and start my natural cycle but my period was late! I'm normally 30-31 days and it was 43! I called the doc office and he said its pretty normal to be a bit of all over the shop after the medicated cycle. Your body is a bit out of whack so stay positive & patience. It will come one day soon! I also didn't feel like my AF will come at all... No sore boobs, no cramps at all... I was very bloated though, understandably! Then I've got it and the first day was really painful the rest was normal
    Now im in 2ww... Yay
    Good luck an keep us posted xxx

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aneczka, Thank you for making me feel 'normal', that's a tough feat in these circumstances so really thank you! I feel like it will be all okay just so unsure of it all sometimes which is IVF I'm certain.
    Good luck with your 2ww, fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jen 1978, Im currently 4 days into my TTW on a natural thaw cycle. My transfer after my first IVF/ICSI cycle was cancelled due to OHSS so I then had to wait for my AF as well to start again..it did come a bit late but the nurses said that's completely normal due to your body being a bit out of wack. Just to let you know also I am normally spot on every month with a 28 day cycle but when they were testing my blood for my surge in this cycle it just wasn't coming (or so i thought) I stressed myself out for days wondering why it wasn't happening when normally I would surge on the 24th and ovulate on the 25th and I convinced myself it wasn't going to happen but IT DID My surge happened on the 30th and I ovulated on the 31st and had my 2DT on the 2nd of July....so don't stress yourself out (I know its hard not to) and remember our bodies do all sorts of strange things during our IVF journies, you'll get there...keeping for you and sending you loads of luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

Jen1978  (06-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy5 thanks so much for the info you have helped with the anxiety! I start with the ovulation test on Wednesday morning And thanks for the good vibes!
    How are you doing in the 2ww this time around?
    Wishing everyone well and luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen1978 View Post
    Emzy5 thanks so much for the info you have helped with the anxiety! I start with the ovulation test on Wednesday morning And thanks for the good vibes!
    How are you doing in the 2ww this time around?
    Wishing everyone well and luck

Hi Jen, Im 11 dpo this morning and still getiing BFN on HPT hope that's not a bad sign, been cramping like crazy the last 2 days too so have a feeling AF will show up sooner or later

Thanks
    Reviews
    Emzy I had BFN all the way up to 2 days before BT I stopped testing because I was devastated and I couldn't change the outcome! But went for blood test and BOOM pregnant I had HCG of 250 so not huge that's why it wasn't showing up in pee tests. I was so sure I wasn't pregnant and I was so sure I was getting my period I ran to the toilet every 2 mins to Check, the cramps were horrible I rang FS all the time she just kept saying u poor ovaries have been thru so much we poked and prodded them and it could be early signs of pregnancy so please don't give up hope!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MariaA View Post
    Emzy I had BFN all the way up to 2 days before BT I stopped testing because I was devastated and I couldn't change the outcome! But went for blood test and BOOM pregnant I had HCG of 250 so not huge that's why it wasn't showing up in pee tests. I was so sure I wasn't pregnant and I was so sure I was getting my period I ran to the toilet every 2 mins to Check, the cramps were horrible I rang FS all the time she just kept saying u poor ovaries have been thru so much we poked and prodded them and it could be early signs of pregnancy so please don't give up hope!
    Thank you so much MariaA! you have made me feel so much better today I am so glad to have found BH! I honestly think my poor DH would be looking up numbers for loony bins if it wasn't for all you lovely ladies to vent to and share experiences with Keep us posted on how your beautiful little peanut is going...its beautiful happy ending like yours that keep all of us in the TWW positive. Congrats again...and thank you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Emzy5 For This Useful Post:

MariaA  (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Lost.

Today was our first appointment with our FS.

we had a fertility test done just to see that we are ok and that ages of late 30's weren't an issue for pregnancy as a possibility.

I suppose in the back if our heads we kind of expected it all to be ok, but then it wasn't.

i haven't taken in much in today's meeting.

i am ok, in fact super happy healthy follicles and ovaries, yah! But my husband only had about 2million sperm in the 1ml sample, so really low, some mobile some not. I can't think of what else she said.

The FS said that even if a sperm did get to the egg, there wouldn't be enough if them to breakdown the protective barrier of the egg and let one little guy in to fertilise.

We have a whole lot of tests that we now need to undergo, especially him of course, testes ultrasound, bloods etc.

We are using Repromed in Adelaide.

I don't even know what questions we have, we don't know which way to turn at the moment. I just wanted to reach out.