+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 63 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to be a newbie but this PUPO is not on the acronym list what is it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T1gger View Post
    Sorry to be a newbie but this PUPO is not on the acronym list what is it?
    Pregnant until proven otherwise

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

T1gger  (18-04-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi T1gger ;-)
    Sorry I have completely missed your post. I only have found it few days ego. I am with concept too, dr Thompson actually. I had my transfer yesterday. 1 beautiful blast ;-)
    How are you traveling? Who re you with in concept, how did you find them?

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Aneczka, Yay! fingers crossed for you. Hope blood test confirms it.

All starting for me now. Have been on Provera to sort out my hormones (progesterone low) and today I started Synarel. Start injections next Thurs (Menopur) and then find out next steps on 23rd. All a bit daunting but exciting too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi klm
    Very exciting time ahead of you. Only syneral doesn't sounds good lol heard girls saying it isn't their favourite..;-)
    Can't say for sure as I never used it.
    AFM as I'm in 2ww and my BT is next Friday all I have to do is wait. My first week has gone and it was difficult. Had five eggs fertilized but only 2 made it to day 5.... One transferred and one frozen .. So sad they haven't survived.. Lab said they were both beautiful blast graded AA but if this one wont work out that means we will only have one more chance before all jabbing will start again. I'm feeling very positive though... Trying anyway.. Don't have any symptoms other than sore boobs and a but of cramping but that's progesterone. Not going to work till Monday and DH is away till Thursday. It's going to be interesting week indeed :-)
    KLM - have you been in 2ww yet???? Sorry I'm not following all the posts.. And if I do I never remember names 😊

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have first apt with Dr Lucy Williams at Hollywood for FS next Tues (16 Apr) and then concept for Medicare procedures if that makes sense to you.

I have unusual complications which I am happy to explain but takes a long time (Atypical Myoma) which is why I'm under Dr Williams

Suffice to say I've had open stomach surgery which may rupture in pregnancy if I ever get a BFP so may not take a baby to term. I am likely to require a hysterectomy if the IVF doesn't work or I complete my family. I am very lucky that Oncology are prepared for me to do fertility treatment at all, and I think part of it maybe because its such an unusual thing I have and there is no suggested protocol to treat it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats. Hope it sticks. Cant believe your so close to us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aneczka,
    Wow, I can imagine how hard the waiting would be, guess Ill get there in a few weeks. Poor thing also having your DH away. Just stay as positive as you can and I realllllly hope its fantastic news for you.

No, this is my first IVF treatment so haven't had the 2ww yet.
    So far no side effects but have only been taking the syneral since Thurs, although i was just sobbing my heart out before after watching a movie - but the movie may have warranted a bit of a tear, it didn't warrant a big sobbing session. So I think its the hormones! lol.

Tigger, I wish you lots of luck as well with your journey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KLM it is my first time as well. I didn't have to sniff the syneral though, how is that for you? Do you have any side effects ?
    My injections were good till day 7 then I had a headaches and I was so tired. I have only one advice for devil 2ww... Keep busy!!! I found it very therapeutic ;-) my puppy likes it, long walks, beach, long drives. Lol
    Hope it will all work out for us. It's such an journey.. ❤All worth it on the end!

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    So far no side effects on Syneral except I discovered maybe it has made me more emotional (as I discovered after watching that movie! That's all though. Fingers crossed that's it. I have had a couple of headaches - one when I started on Provera (progesterone tablets) and one when I first started synarel but the first one was a beauty of a headache for 1 day and then no more. The second headache after the synarel was only mild and short so nothing to worry about. I get headaches anyway, so was nothing unusual for me.
    I will keep that in mind to keep busy when and if I get to the 2ww.