+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    One question I would really like someone to help with is how many needles do I have to expect per cycle of EPU and ET and how often and whether any option requires less needles than others? I am not talking about the blood tests here just the injections.

I know Elonva is a one needle technology but is there a no needle technology. I do realise there will be regular BTs for the cycle monitoring, I believe around day 3 and then every 2-3 days from there. That I can cope with as I know I have time to prepare between each one and DH will be with me through all of this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys!!!
    Well it looks like we'll be starting our first IVF cycle next week. A little anxious....
    Our doc has put me on the Antogonist treatment plan, because I'm at high risk of getting hyper stimulation. Has anyone been on this treatment plan? I'm hoping I will still be able to get enough eggs.

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. Hope you are all doing great and have lots of bfts!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lparis,

I have been on antagonist cycle. I was on 150 puregon followed by ortagulan and ovidrel as a trigger... It took 8 days of stim I end up having 10 days collected, 5 fertilized and now I am with 3 lovely looking one ( grade 2 ) and 1 (grade 3) that will need to catch up otherwise it won't be good enough;-(. I am due for transfer tomorrow morning. I am putting back only one due to my age (28) and MFI it's my first cycle, still hoping it will work!
    What medications are you on? And when do you start? Good luck with your journey! Lets make this month THE ONE ;-)

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aneczka,

This is my first ivf cycle too. I'm due on the 18th and will start a couple days after that. I meeting my nurse on Monday to pick up my meds. How many days is it from egg collection to embryo transfer? How exciting ebryo transfer tomorrow, my fingers and toes are crossed for you! We have decided to put one embryo in too. What does MFI mean? Yes let's make April our month!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi alparis;-)
    I had egg collection on Friday morning, my transfer will be 5 days but sometimes they transfer at 3 days depends on how many eggs you've got and how they are developing I have been just talking to embryologist and one of them is at morula stage which is good. Rest of them will have to catch up quick or I won't have anything to freeze ;-(
    It's a very emotional rollercoaster but its all worth or on the end.
    MFI it's male infertility I think... Hahha I also bad with these names lol
    Where are you based?

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow Aneczka, lets hope its a nice sticky one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Asher!
    Hope it is it's been a long journey..
    Sorry, I haven't been here for a while. What are you up to?

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me....Im having another scan tomorrow as my follicles arent playing nicely and havent done much since Fridays scan so my meds have been upped to 300 Puregon...we are hoping for egg collection Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I hope your follicles will grow nice and strong;-) will keep my fingers crossed for you 😄
    How many of the them you have so far? Are you stim for long time? 300 it's pretty big doze, how are you feeling?

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    The other thing is there is only 4 of them so Im extremly nervous about what wewill see tomorrow!!

I feel fine actually I had a few days there where I wasnt 100% but Im pretty good just every now and then I feel a bit sick!!