+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 63 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes it's my very first time and don't know what I'm on yet till I go and collect all my needles etc. Day 1 today!!! Hope I can pick up stuff today as I have to fly tomorrow intrastate for a funeral. Tickets are booked. Hope they can do blood test today too. Anxious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    funeral- i am so sorry to hear that, one of these moments no one wants to be part of. so sad
    let me know what are you going to be on, would like to know. Also - my medications are in the fridge already for last 2 weeks. every time i open it they remind me of what is just about to happen brrrrr...

Hope your app will go well and you will have an easy flight! Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Aneczka,
    Funeral was sad, but good to see all the family there. Short but bitter sweet.

Went to clinic to collect drugs yesterday and get a blood test. They gave me Menopur which I think is a newish one. But i called for my results and they said oestrogen was too high for day 3 and not to start the injections. So very disappointed about that and I have to go back tomorrow (Mon) for another blood test and scan to see why its high - maybe a cyst . They might even put me on the pill to regulate the hormones before I try again. Sucks being old! (Im 44).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KLM0511,

im sorry to hear that, sometimes life kick us hard eh? But dont give up, most of the times is not how old you are and look like is how old you feel. Make sure there is a lot of positive people around you that will make things better.
    AFM - i got my period toay so here we go... i will call the clinic tomorrow and probably start my injections wednesday.. scary! how did you go with your Blood Test and scan today?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aneczka For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (25-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got blood test and scan this morn. Scan showed I have a cyst so that is the cause of the high estrogen. Have to go back Thurs for more bloods and they might give me some sort of nasal spray to regulate the hormones or something like that. So more waiting around. Guessing I can't start till next cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear! Sounds very frustrating. I am so sorry to hear about the cyst but try to stay positive I know the waiting game isn't perfect but if they can do it before you start your next cycle there is more possibility of your body dealing with it all better and more efficient ;-) will be thinking of you.
    If I may ask, where are you from?

Aneczka 😜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Aneczka. It is a bit frustrating but I'm remaining positive and just going with the flow. Hope the nasal spray works.
    oh, I'm from Sydney.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone
    Im new here but ive been lurking around reading and getting wonderful tips from everyone. So I was day 2 yesterday and I had to start my nasal spray which let me tell you is disgusting and gives me the biggest headaches

I started my gonal injections today as a matter of fact I just gave it to myself just then so I have a question I put ice on my belly because i was scared that it would hurt, I jabbed it in pressed the button waited 10 secs and pulled it out! I did NOT feel a thing not one thing not the needle not the stuff nothing is this correct? Im so scared that I didnt do it right I didnt expect not to feel anything, can someone please put my mind at ease and tell me they felt nothing also ha ha Im such a stress head but I just want things to go right..

Hope your all having a lovely day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Aneczka View Post
    Hi Girls I am new to all this and it is so awesome to hear your stories. I found talking about IVF to other people face to face a little bit difficult so i appreciate that i can read all your stories and feel as i belong here. So many of us are going through the same thing. I guess you never know what's around the corner.

i am waiting for my AF and i will then start my injections i am based in Perth is anyone going through Concept?

I am on Puregon 150.. how is that? Low high standard?

Thank you all and Good luck to all of you
    Hey there Aneczka,

I too am new to BubHub and have really enjoyed reading this thread - all 44 pages of it.

I too am in Perth and will be going through Concept. Have done IUI with them when they were at King Edwards Hospital. They are very helpful.

It is so nice to know someone else at Concept.

I don't see my FS (Dr Lucy Williams) until 16th April. I have 2 apts one at the FS and one at Concept on the same date. I live in Rockingham so don't want to travel into Perth 2 seperate days. I had surgery a year ago and so have had no attempts since then.

I have been told there is only a slim chance that IVF will work for me. My Ovarian reserve AMH is 1.1. I had an atypical myoma removed (non-cancer - not normal - fibroid removed)

Good luck to everyone with your journeys. Hope you all get your BFP's and no M/C's

I keep positive from the following:

1. I have a family member who was told she couldn't have any more children then a baby arrived,
    2. I have a different family member found she was pregnant the day she had the baby,
    3. Surprises are always there and you never know who the next little gift will be for,
    4. We're all in the queue and sometime soon we'll all get the BFP we all deserve.
    Last edited by T1gger; 02-04-2013 at 16:22.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MariaA.... I'm sure you've done the injection correctly. Just double check that it says zero in the window and then that's fine. I get my DH to do it, as I mae uch a fuss and can't look, but he says that you can't get it wrong :-)) Good luck.

T1gger.... that's just crazy that a women doesn't realise she's pregnant until the day of having the baby!! I just couldn't believe my work mate when she found out at the 6 month mark that she was pregnant, but the actual day!! I believe you, but it's unbelievable!!!