+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies - first IVF cycle here and i've been taking a number of supplements - my question is when did you stop taking your supplements? I have heard its before egg collection? and just keep taking the preconception multi?

I'm taking maca, CoQ10, royal jelly and b6. Still gonna keep eating my diet but just thought i better check re supplements now that AF has arrived and things are moving!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ParkVille View Post
    I am a newbie in the world of IVF, 2 years TTC naturally. Had my first cycle in June with lots of follicles, but no eggs when it came to egg collection day which even left the doctors a bit baffled.
    But my 2nd cycle has gone a lot better, I had the brand of my trigger injection changed and upped the dose of the gonal which resulted in 12 eggs at collection, 10 fertilised, 1 embryo was transferred last Saturday and 6 others were frozen.
    I was quiet impressed with how well I was doing during the 2WW, up until yesterday - the weekend is killing me I feel like I'm going a bit cazy.
    Has anyone had a period like pain around this time after an Embryo transfer and gone on to find out theyre pregnant? I am on the Crinone, so I shouldnt get a period, but am still a bit confused at what my body is telling me???
    Hi Parkville,

I know what you mean when you say the 2WW is a killer! I am only 5 days in and I think and me and my partner are going to go crazy!! Im very confused about the little cramps and niggles and things that are going on with my body too! Im not on Crinone, im on the Progesterone pessaries and Pregnyl but I agree ... its all very confusing !

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow! my situation is like yours except they cancelled my ET and decided to freeze the embies instead.
    best of luck though! hope you get a sticky one!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hints, Tips, Advice and Suggestions for new IVF'rs

Hi all, as time is getting closer I'm starting to stress myself out!
    Today my worries are about egg transfer - what if they can't get tube (for lack of a better name) in and cant transfer?
    Has this ever happened to anyone???

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eleash View Post
    Hi all, as time is getting closer I'm starting to stress myself out!
    Today my worries are about egg transfer - what if they can't get tube (for lack of a better name) in and cant transfer?
    Has this ever happened to anyone???
    Hi eleash, i haven't had a chance to do it but if it is anything like a hsg/levovist test, where they have to open your cervix with a speculum and insert a tube up, my advise is not to bd the morning of your et as it may cause your cervical walls or something like that to "swell".
    That happened to me and I had to had another test done so mean double the cost
    Good luck! You will be fine!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks ranieheart but what is bd?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Eleash For This Useful Post:

KLM0511  (07-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Eleash,

Good luck with your transfer and BD is sex

Thinking of you all in the 2WW and in prep for more IVF cycles. We will be doing our first cycle in November when we return from our volunteering trip in Africa. This has been a great chat and thread for info, so thank you for that.

I'm so nervous about it all, just about how I will control my emotions. I'm also seeing a doctor in a capital city and I live in regional QLD, so I have to somehow manage to take a week off randomly to fly down at the right time and how to tell work

But at this stage, I will do whatever it takes to have our little baby.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eleash View Post
    Thanks ranieheart but what is bd?
    Hi eleash yes it's sex like what della said. "baby dance"
    Best of luck to you both, eleash and della!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainieheart For This Useful Post:

DellaW  (06-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies i have a newbie Q?

I'm in day 7 and have been on gonal f 150 for 4 days now. Is it normal to have CM during this stage? Hoping i don't ovulate too early!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi chances,

That's totally normal - all the drugs cause extra cm in some women. I was paranoid I'd ovulated my first cycle! They monitor you so closely it's very unlikely that you'd ovulate spontaneously. Good luck, hope it's a bfp first time for you
    Last edited by Bella978; 10-09-2012 at 18:36.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bella978 For This Useful Post:

chances  (10-09-2012)