+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    hi there, we just did a cycle with 150 of puregon, and we got a gr8 outcome, 14 frosties at the moment, with 2 on board
    ive had 8 epu and the puregon doses are always different as my body likes to keep changin things up.
    i was 29 when we started, and due to PCOS, have always put in 2 embies.
    just remember to drink ure gatorade/powerade like crazy post EPU so OHSS is kept at bay... oh and take it easy and gentle care of ureself afterwards. it can really take alot of u.

hopefully ure journey to a baby is short and ure holding ure little bundle of joy soon.

bAbydust to all
    Hi ladies I have really appreciated this thread!

We are just about to start our IVF journey! Very nervous and excited!! This has been a great thread!

Katiana, why the Gatorade post EPU???

Xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    so i had my egg collection yesterday so i'm very sore and bloated today but good news i got 8 eggs and they called me today and i have 6 fertilised so i'm super pumped. Transfer is on sunday morning, any tips out there for me seen as how this is my first time ( physically and with diet )

thanks hope to hear from you guys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sjfoot,

I am pretty new to all this too, wish I had some words of wisdom for you but I don't. I start my first injections tomorrow and this is my first IVF cycle so have no idea and am scared sh*tless. I am so happy for you, 8 eggs sounds pretty good to me, that is the magic number I am hoping for (and more if at all possible).
    I'm not looking forward to the injections but then who would. I am trying keep positive though and am hoping to get some support from some amazing people who have done it all before or are going through it.

I am 38, have been trying naturally for 6 years without conceiving. Needless to say I am so over it. Excited now though and everything is crossed this will work.

If you or anyone has any tips or suggestions, send them my way.

It will be good to go through the journey with you and some new friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i only got 1 fresh one transfered and one frozen so i guess it dosn't matter how many eggs you get they all won't develop. I found that really hard there were plenty of tears.This tww is the hardest thing i've ever had to do my emotions are everywhere crying at the drop of a hat. I so desperatley want a BFP but i will have to wait and see. I know how you feel about being over it you get to the stage where you just want it to be all over and to have alittle bubba. Myself it's been 4 years of trying and i discovered at the start of the year i had mild endo.
    Good luck with the needles my DH did them all for me and they were better than i thought, but you know after a week and half 20+ injections get to be enough.
    Hope to chatsoon and see how your going

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess you only need one to work sweet, but I can understand your pain. This is such an emotional roller coster. Yesterday I was an absolute mess, I took the wrong injection. I was so fixated on the stupid cetrotide needle that I took it too early. I thought I had stuffed my cycle up so you can imagine the tears then. I had to wait 2 hours until I could ring the nurse to find out the verdict. Luckily the worst thing that happened was I gave myself an extra injection for nothing (like I need anymore!!) I felt like a right idiot.

You're a brave lady to let you DH do your needles for you. Mine says he would be then I see the little twinkle in his eye and think no way, you might just enjoy it too much . I guess the needles are not too bad, one day the pen hurts, the next the other one hurts and the pen is ok, today they both bloody hurt. I should stop being a sook but its good to be able to just talk about it.

I have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    well i only have 4 days left til my bt but i'm nervous as hell i feel like i'm getting my period but then it feels different so i'm not sure, tears have flowed today cause i really want this to work, you try and split your brain down the middle with the positive and with the fact that it's not going to work. I've tried to keep myself super busy over the weekend so that i think as little as possible and it kind've worked for me.

I hope you have had better success with your needles this week and i guess it will nearlly be time foe your EPU, good luck with all of that.

Will see how i go thursday and pop back then

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I got my period yesterday so I'm devastated, the tears haven't stopped coming I know it's only my first time but I was hoping! I give it to all those women who have done this multiple times it's soo hard!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Drop in here....

Sjfott - hugs. Its horrible no matter what stage of the journey you are up to x I have just had a failed cycle also so know 100% how you feel. Keep focussed on that long term goal x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm new to IVF having just picked up my meds ready for AF to arrive sometime next week. We've been TTC for 2 years and had no idea how hard #2 would be after #1 was a natural after 9 months TTC.

I'm pretty comfortable with the procedures and meds as I have a colourful medical history but am terrified of finally getting that BFP only to MC. My last two BFP's never made it past week 6 and after the 2nd one I personally banned myself from POAS before the 6 week mark for my own sanity. I don't get the luxury of ignorance with IVF so am a little worried about my state of mind when I finally (thinking positive) get that BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    We are having to go down the IVF + PGD road because I'm a carrier of balanced robertsonian translocation 14/21.

I'm 31 and have a healthy 4 year old son but have had 2 miscarriages before him and 4 after him. We just found out about the translocation 2 months ago.

This is our first time doing IVF.

Our egg collection date is 28th sept!!!!!!!

I'm scared, but I can't wait and I was just wondering if anyone else was going to be the same stage as me?
    OR
    If anyone had any tips on diet, or things to include, avoid???

And if there are any books anyone can reccomend

Sorry for all the questions I'm just soo anxious!

E x