+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi chooky. Hope you have a successful first cycle. I was bloated with all my medications and I did get some thrush like symptoms on my second cycle using the progesterone but none this time. How are you finding the TWW? It does drive you crazy but hopefully you can find things to keep your mind off it.

Motherwillbe - how are you going? How's the M/S?

Lorafinn, jen80 - hope you are both well!!

AFM - I had a bleed Monday just after my BT while I was still at the FS and have been on bed rest since. Had a scan yesterday and could see the gestational sac which was good. He could also see where in my uterus the bleed was coming from. More bloods Friday and scan Tuesday to see if there is a heart beat. So we are just taking it day by day. No bleeding since Monday so we are keeping our fingers crossed but we know that we have a 50/50 chance of it going either way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovelys!

Sorry for the absence, just had to deal with the emotions etc. hope there's been heaps more BFP's!

Got to speak to my FS yesterday & had all my questions answered about the failed cycle so I'm a lot more calmer FS is on holidays for a month so we're letting my body rest and then I'm scheduled to see him again on June 28th and he'll do a dummy cycle and check my lining is in top form so then he can let us know when we're good to go for our first FET!

Hope you've all been well!
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question- does anyone else have stabbing pain at the bottom of their rib cage after egg pick up? Feeling rather sick and in pain... Wondering if this is normal?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Quick question- does anyone else have stabbing pain at the bottom of their rib cage after egg pick up? Feeling rather sick and in pain... Wondering if this is normal?!
    Hi Gekko,
    I had my first EPU in April and I felt really nauseous from the anaesthetic. I also was very bloated and had rib cage pain- especially when inhaling. I asked my FS and its pretty normal. It can be a sign of OHSS so keep an eye on other symptoms. Hope it gets better soon . I was a lot better after about 4 days with mild OHSS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks! Complete bed rest and was told to take nurofen. Its a bit better today, can breathe properly and move a little.
    Is ET likely to cause similar pain or stir up this again?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Very new

Hi All,
    I'm Natasia, 28 year old mum of 3 precious children.
    My ex Husband, after 3rd baby was born, through "gentle persuasion" made me have a Tubal Ligation. My youngest is now almost 4, and I've been divorced for 2 1/2 years and am happy to say, I have got the catch of a life time, Scott.

We now are wanting a child, and through Hobart OBGYN, Dr Sue Keating, today has informed us that, having a Ligation Reversal is not an option for us as the ends of my tubes were removed, and that we should proceed with IVF.

Once she told us this, I broke down and cried, as Scott is younger that I and this will be his first, I feel, terrible. I don;t feel like I'm a complete woman any more.

He has said, that he loves me, 10 kids or no kids, I still feel bad..

She told us that, I am a great candidate for IVF and that she will pass on our details and information to a doctor named Dr.Bill Watkins

So I Joined BubHub today, actually about an hour ago, after I discovered it google-ing Dr. Watkins , and after reading what you have all written, I understand there is hope for Scott and I to add to the already precious children that I already have..

Can you guys please though (as im boggled over this) you are all using abbreviations, could you explain them. Also, I'm a major Needlephobe, can you explain what you all went through

Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi natasia

Thank you for sharing your story. It is devastating when u want to have children with the person u love and u have all these obstacles that most people don't face.

I also totally hate needles but dh gave them to me and I just did it and got through each one because I had to in order to start my family. When your desperate u can muster strength. I found the hardest thing about the process is the waiting. It drives u crazy! Hopefully your journey with ivf will be short.

In regards to the abbreviations there is a link maybe under tools?? That goes through most of them. Otherwise just ask as u go.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I'm relatively new to posting on these threads and just thought this looked like a good one to re-visit. I'm excited to see all these BFP's as this gives me hope! I would like to ask a few questions from you girls about puregon and hope you can shed some light for me. My FS is trying me on 150mg for my first try. I am 30 so he said he is erring on the side of caution. Was this normal for you guys on the first go? He said he just wants to see how it goes because he does not want me to over stimulate me and I end up with OHSS. Also, did you ladies have them put 1 or 2 embies in??? Your advice is really appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilbabysteps,

Fingers crossed for you.

I had stimulation of 112.5mg throughout the ivf cycle. This was review by my dr which looked at my body weight and if I am ovulating naturally.
    It really depends on if you ovulate naturally or it's needs a bit of a push.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by When View Post
    Lilbabysteps,

Fingers crossed for you.

I had stimulation of 112.5mg throughout the ivf cycle. This was review by my dr which looked at my body weight and if I am ovulating naturally.
    It really depends on if you ovulate naturally or it's needs a bit of a push.

Good luck
    Oh right. So that's not an unreasonable amount then I ovulate really well apparently, so fingers crossed Thanks heaps for the tip