+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 63 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kristin - Thank you! I must say those first few weeks do just seem to go on forever!! Waiting between each blood test and scan seems like ages, but you feel really good afterwards. Good luck with everything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Kristin,

Im sooo happy for you!!

Third time was definately a charm for you!!
    so did you end up having any pineapples??

Counseling yesterday helped, and now it's a matter of whether me and my husband decide on FET this month or next and transfer two embryos or one.

Im on cycle day 24 and still haven't O.
    will do a blood test today to where I'm at in the cycle.

Awwww I'm soo happy for you and motherwillbe and Lorafin. You bring tears of joy to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When try and stay strong. I'm glad that the Counselling helped u. It seems like u have a lot of decisions to make so it will be good to have the counsellor to guide u. They have so much experience dealing with woman going through ivf so use that knowledge. I will keep u in my prayers

Afm I had my first scan today which went well. My little embie is 7 mm long and had a heartbeat of 122 beats per min which my fs said is good. I have to go c him for one more scan in 2 weeks time then after that he said it's a 95% chance all will be well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Motherwillbe View Post
    When try and stay strong. I'm glad that the Counselling helped u. It seems like u have a lot of decisions to make so it will be good to have the counsellor to guide u. They have so much experience dealing with woman going through ivf so use that knowledge. I will keep u in my prayers

Afm I had my first scan today which went well. My little embie is 7 mm long and had a heartbeat of 122 beats per min which my fs said is good. I have to go c him for one more scan in 2 weeks time then after that he said it's a 95% chance all will be well.
    This is GREAT news!! Keep us updated on your little one's progress

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi when,

So glad you had a good counseling session. Like motherwillbe says make the most of the advice and knowledge and use it to help make your decision. Don't forget you also have us to talk to whenever you feel frustrated etc!!

I did get pineapple but it's not one of my favourite things to eat. After trying several times and lots of gagging I gave up and just stuck to acupuncture !!

Motherwillbe,

Wow so exciting about your scan!! Such an amazing thing to experience.

Fingers crossed everything goes well with you ladies!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, we are hoping to start a cycle soon. My last cycle ( that worked!) I did all the old wives tales etc and everything anyone told me to increase my chances. So..... My dilemma is....... I remember what I ate drank etc but no idea at what part of the cycle!!!
    Can anyone tell me.....
    1) when to eat brazil nuts
    2) when to drink a pint of milk a day
    3) when the pineapple juice comes in
    4) any other things you think will help!

Thanks!
    Jen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh all these BFP's make me so happy and fill me hope. Thanks for all your well wishes. It's just so great to know there is support out there .

Sometimes I feel like my partner and I get judged a lot on this journey because of our 17 year age difference (although there is absoloutley nothing wrong with him) and I find it hard to talk to ANYONE about it because a lot of the time the first thing that comes out of there mouth is some sort of joke about how maybe if I was with a younger man... In the end I love my DP with my whole heart and could not care less what anyone thinks as long as we are happy but it makes it hard to have a conversation with someone about how I feel when a lot of the time I feel like I am just justifying myself.

So heres to all of you for being the nicest most unjudgemental bunch of people I have met so far on this journey!!!

Much love and best wishes for lots more BFP's and happy, healthy pregnancies to the girls with their little bubba's growing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lorafinn - I don't think age has anything to do with it. As long as your in love and happy that's all that matters!! I'm 3 years older then my DH and when we first started dating we got alot of ohh your how much older?? Was very annoying! You can't help who you fall in love with.

How is everything going?

Msconception - how are you going? Hoping it's all continuing nicely

Jen80 - welcome! Congratulations on having a successful cycle. Hoping your next one is too. Not too sure on when to do all those things but I've heard the brazil nuts is after implantation and fresh pineapple is after transfer!

Good luck ladies. Crossing fingers for BFP on your next cycle.

AFM - my BT is Monday to check my HCG. Sooo nervous. Really hoping for high levels. I was 899 on Monday so I'm guessing they should be around 7000 by then. Fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lorafinn - age is just a number I am 33 and my dh is 55 so there's a big age gap for u. I had no idea he was that much older than me when we met as he is fit healthy and looks great for his age. Best of luck to u on this journey

Good luck for ur bt on Monday kristan I hope those numbers are rising! U might want to join the thread on ivf pregnancies due jan, feb and march 13 the numbers are growing on there by the day

Afm my hcg levels are over 50000 now and boy oh boy has ms kicked in!! Horrible.

Hope everyone else is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lorafinn and other ladies,
    Sorry to jump in on your thread but I saw you were discusssing how people judge you about the age gap with your hubby- My sister is 30 and her husband is 56. He has 5 children from his previous marriage and has 3 beautiful daughters with my sister. (ages 5, 3 and 1). People will always judge them but we all know he treats her like an absolute princess and is a loving and devoted father. It is those people who judge who are insecure in their own relationships/lives!

I am just new to the site- my 2nd post, and I am finding it soooo helpful sharing my experiences and reading other posts- thank you! I am in the 2WW phase at the moment (2nd day) and i am already going crazy. Every twitch I freak out. It is our first cycle- 7 eggs collects, all fertilized, 4 suitable to freeze and 1 implanted at 9 cells so. Heaps of headaches and bloating from the progesterone- anyone else feeling like that/felt like that???

Hope the ms isnt too bad motherwillbe