+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 63 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kristin,

Thank you for checking up on me. I'm still around but still traumatized by the whole thing. I've booked to see counseling, but the next available times lot is end of mayish.

Struggling to face the facts and still trying to decide whether I should wait for a month before FET.
    I need to decide before Thursday this week if I FET this month.

Because I'm feeling so down and cannot stop crying just dunno if it will affect FET this month with me feeling so down.. Thoughts ??

You don't have long till FET this week. What day is it??

Fingers crossed for all of us for BFP!!
    i would love us to be preggars around the same time to share out journeys together!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi when. It's not fair at all why some get their bfps sooner than others. It is ok to be sad and dissapointed and with a new cycle u will have new hopes and opportunity.

Counselling is a great idea and will help u through it. Im sure ue bfp is just around the corner

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Motherwillbe . I hope you have an enjoyable and uneventful pregnancy.

BTW - Colorado is a type of protocol used by some FS. The meds vary depending on your FS but the "basic" meds are prednisolone, aspirin & clexane. It is mainly used with those patients that have high level Natural Killer (NK) cells or Immunosuppressent issues. There is a thread in this section discussing it. Hope that helps
    Last edited by hoping4asticky1; 07-05-2012 at 23:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Motherwillbe! <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Motherwillbe,

Huge congratulations to you! You must be over the moon. Has it started to sink in yet?

When,

Sorry to hear your still having a hard time. I think it's good you have booked a counseling session in only it's a bugger you have to wait so long. I know you need to make a decision about the FET but if your not ready you always have next month. Maybe ring your clinic and see what your fs says about your body being able to cope under this stress. Just remember we are here for you!

Hopingforasticky1,

Thanks for the info on Colorado ivf. Had no idea what it was!!

AFM - well my FET is Thursday and I'm actually really nervous now. Hoping like crazy this is the one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi kristan how did u go yesterday with your fet?

Hope this one sticks. I don't know if it helped me but in the 2ww I ate pineapple everyday as I heard it has something in it that assists implantation and I went on lots of walks.

Good luck and baby dust to u

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi motherwillbe,

Thanks for the tip! Will get some pineapple tomorrow. I will give anything a go.

How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry i read that pineapple can cause uterine contractions (on the net) just check..
    "Eating pineapple or [COLOR=#009900 !important]drinking[/COLOR] pineapple juice is said to be an old wive’s tale to bring on labour for woman past their due date. Large amounts of pineapple juice can, in fact, cause uterine contractions. It’s for this reason that in [COLOR=#009900 !important]early pregnancy[/COLOR], it’s often suggested that you don’t drink pineapple juice in excess amounts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hi ladies
    check out the core of a pineapple,I'm sure I read somewhere thats the only part to eat at that time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it's meant to be fresh pineapple. Don't eat one a day just a slice a day. Worked for me or at least it didn't hurt