+ Reply to Thread
    DreamsIntoReality is offline Each day gives hope to fulfilling our dreams!
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sperm max tablets

My DH has a very low count and of that small amount has a low normality also.
    He started taking Menevit about 6 months before and had cut out coffee and alcohol for about 4 months prior to our last IVF ICSI cycle and his sperm count and normality had increased (first time in 4 years), although it was only a slight increase it was still an increase and we were happy with that.

Anyway getting to the point has anyone used Sperm Max tablets before, We have just purchased these instead of Menevit, they have different ingredients, etc.
    If you have used these have you had in change in sperm levels and quality when tested?
    Thanks everyone
    Last edited by DreamsIntoReality; 26-11-2010 at 07:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DreamsIntoReality - Good Luck, I hope you get a BFP soon!!

DH has been using the spermMax tablets for a little while (although his sperm count and quality were both good when we had it tested when we first started TTC) We figured it couldn't hurt....

Since we haven't had DH's sperm tested again, we don't really know if it has made a difference - But I have noticed that the quantity has increased HEAPS!!

Good Luck...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Dreams,
    my hubby has tried everything and anything to improve his spermies... even though his was still ok to begin with....
    we started in April this year and his count was (post wash) 52mill with 78%mot but by November, his best result yet - 58mill with 98%motility.... its slowly increased over those months with the use of things like tribulus, menevit, some sex pills... hes tickled pink and quite chuffed his boys are that good :-)

hope that helps.
    Mel

DreamsIntoReality is offline Each day gives hope to fulfilling our dreams!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks PP an increase in quantity is always good :-)

Mel, that's good to hear. Wish hubby's sperm was that good. It's not his fault and I wish he would beleive that.
    Btw good luck today. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby and I were trying to concieve for years we then started on the pills and I am finally pregnant... I highly reccommend this route for anyone fed up with sperm counting hahahahaha

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Male Issues

Hi everyone,

We have been trying for over 4 years now. We have had 3 semen analysis done. Its just making us upset the last doctor we saw for a third opinion only gave us one option of IVF and no other recommendations to try as we cant afford IVF at the moment.
    We have tried Menevit but it has not increased his levels.
    My husband has a low count and also been told the motility of little ones aren't moving at all really.
    Can anyone help with advice on what is a cheaper option maybe that might help our situation.
    Also anyone on Caruso sperm max if it has helped their DH as well
    Thanks everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    We used the Spermmax twice to concieve our first two bubbas. He had low numbers before number 1 and it seemed to help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you change anything to your DH diet as well or just the sperm max tablets?
    did you also notice the amount of sperm was more after taking the tablets too?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't say I noticed increased amount but his levels were better. Coincidentally we were doing bodytrim when we concieved #2 so I think that probably helped get his body healthier.