Closed Thread
Page 124 of 212 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2111
  1. #1231
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    496
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Close enough, Ugg boots

    TPBM is stalking BH as their DH has taken oven the TV with cartoons :rollseyes:

  2. #1232
    shell'80's Avatar
    shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    689
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked
    215
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Not quiet, but he has taken over the computer

    Tpbm is dreading work tomorrow, and wished the weekend was longer!


    Sent from my iPhone using Bub Hub

  3. #1233
    proudmama's Avatar
    proudmama is offline some pinkness is finally entering our lives xoxo
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    north qld
    Posts
    1,104
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked
    4
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    false - kinda wish i had somewhere to go to actually LOL


    TPBM - still needs to clean the kitchen after having dinner

  4. #1234
    bellalika's Avatar
    bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    4,491
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked
    717
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    False. DH needs to clean the kitchen

    TPBM is still fighting with a child to go to sleep.


    *Sorry, I'm iPhone-lexic*

  5. #1235
    lola77's Avatar
    lola77 is offline BH Advocate - Sydney: Northern Beaches
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Northern Beaches, Sydney
    Posts
    955
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked
    64
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    False. I was watching him on the monitor and wondering why he was still standing up but not crying. He fell asleep standing up leaning over the side of the cot!

    Tpbm has very cold feet

  6. #1236
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    755
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    False mine are warm for once - the electric blanket is keeping them warm.

    Tpbm is feeling really happy tonight

  7. #1237
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Perth WA
    Posts
    4,038
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked
    180
    Reviews
    2
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    True - 2x 4 hour blocks of sleep is awesome

    TPBM is having chicken for dinner

  8. #1238
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Perth, WA
    Posts
    721
    Thanks
    219
    Thanked
    109
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    False - vego here

    TPBM is wondering what the day will bring

  9. #1239
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    755
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked
    78
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    True - 85 per cent chance DH will be leaving to work interstate - always 15 per cent to be unsure about.

    Tpbm is leaving for work soon

  10. #1240
    bellalika's Avatar
    bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Vic
    Posts
    4,491
    Thanks
    175
    Thanked
    717
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    False. School holidays! And I only work on Fridays anyway.

    TPBM needs a 10 minute break from reality.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Oldest BF person you know.
    By captainscaptain in forum Breastfeeding Support
    Replies: 123
    Last Post: 20-04-2012, 06:02
  2. The Person Below Me... (#6)
    By FNT51 in forum Games & fun stuff
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 20-02-2012, 16:09

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
Wendys Music School Melbourne
Wondering about Music Lessons? FREE 30 minute ASSESSMENT. Find out if your child is ready! Piano from age 3 years & Guitar, Singing, Drums, Violin from age 5. Lessons available for all ages. 35+ years experience. Structured program.
Use referral 'bubhub' when booking
featured supporter
Impressionable Kids
Impressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet sculptures. With franchise locations throughout Australia you can be assured you will receive a quality handmade product with a lifetime warranty on all frames.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!