+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi had d and c . . Hystroscopy. . Polypectomy a week today

Hello everyone I am from UK but joined this forum. I had a hystroscopy polypectomy and d and c last Thursday. I had it due to not being able to conceive and pcos. After my procedure I was bleeding and cramping quite badly. I bled red thick for three days then turned brown then since last night I've been very very heavy bright red blood with clots. Was due my period if normal lady cycle which I never am 3 day go. It started cooling off with bleeding day 3 of post op now last night started full blown heavy still am with clots. Is this normal and would it be my period. When I had this procedure nothing was told or given to me as any guide me what to expect etc. So far all I know is my uterus was very close up during procedure? Awaiting biopsy results. Any input I would be so very grateful ty xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayley p View Post
    Hello everyone I am from UK but joined this forum. I had a hystroscopy polypectomy and d and c last Thursday. I had it due to not being able to conceive and pcos. After my procedure I was bleeding and cramping quite badly. I bled red thick for three days then turned brown then since last night I've been very very heavy bright red blood with clots. Was due my period if normal lady cycle which I never am 3 day go. It started cooling off with bleeding day 3 of post op now last night started full blown heavy still am with clots. Is this normal and would it be my period. When I had this procedure nothing was told or given to me as any guide me what to expect etc. So far all I know is my uterus was very close up during procedure? Awaiting biopsy results. Any input I would be so very grateful ty xxx
    Hi, you may want to start your own thread with this question to get more responses as this thread is quite old and the post-D&C experience will be different if due to miscarriage than if not due to hormones. Perhaps include the polypectomy in the title as well because this specific surgery may have it's own symptoms. Good luck.