User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Smile Child care, kindagarten, primary and secondary schools in Mt Eliza VIC?

Hi

I'll be moving to Mt Eliza in January next year and I've been trying to do a bit of research on child care options as well as kindagartens, primary and secondary schools in the area.

My bub is only 4 months old so at the moment it's just the child care that's immediately relevant but I'm asking about schools and kinda's because I know a lot of places have waiting lists.

Can anyone recommend or just give me an opinion on any child care centres or schools in the area?

Any info or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Angela16; 18-11-2010 at 08:50. Reason: mistake in subject

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:
    Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Bump

19 years old

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you very very much for your help!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi the the primary schools in Mt Eliza are very good!!! You have Mt Eliza PS, Mt Eliza Nth PS, Overport PS, Kunyung PS. You also have Mt Eliza Secondary which has a good name, there is Padua College a catholic secondary college which is great, it is in Mornington, well actually only a road away from the Mornington Mt Eliza border!! Also Toorak College and The Peninsula school. Excellent, private and pricey!!! Sorry not familiar with the kindys!!! You will be in a great area for schools!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS1 went to Platypus Junction and we LOVED it. It is fantastic!!

I agree with the above posters you are really spoilt for choice with the schools, they are all excellent, I have friends with kids at Kunyung and Mount Eliza North.

You have an amazing pick from the private schools in the area, Toorak, Peninsula, Woodleigh (my dreeeeam school!) Penbank, Padua, and even Flinders christian college and Balcombe are only 15 minutes away.

I'd get on waiting lists asap for the private schools if you are interested.
    “When people say, "You really, really must" do something, it means you don't really have to. No one ever says, "You really, really must deliver the baby during labor." When it's true, it doesn't need to be said.”
    Tina Fey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry no advice on schools but just wanted to say DS has been at Platypus Junction for nearly a year now and i LOVE it the carers are great and he settled in quite well. Kids are all usually happy etc much nicer atmosphere than some of the others I looked at
    Me & Him
    DS 2008
    Baby Girl Due 2011