+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have 4 (9yo boy, 5yo B/G twins and a 4yo boy) and another on the way. We have a lot of dramas with the fighting too but at the end of the day, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have 2 boys. A planned 3yr gap meant ds1 as toilet trained, he had finished teething, able to dress himself, can help himself to a drink etc, and he's a good helper and now he is able to interact and play happily with his nearly 1 yr old brother. Him going to kindy this year has made going back to work easier particularly expense wise re only 1 in daycare to pay fees for. I have a hubby who works away so don't find it too much of a struggle with the 2. We are planning number 3 working towards another 3yr age gap but 3 will definitely be the limit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Kimberleygal you do realize what forum you posted that in??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Just a friendly note, this is in the single parent section

5. The Following User Says Thank You to share a book For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (18-03-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one DD 3.5...when she was about 18months I might of had some visions of another little sibling for her...but since the relationship was a mess and breaking down that was hardly going to be something we would want. Since Ive been on my own all I can think is no way in the world would I want another unless I was in the most stable marriage in the world with a hands on supportive partner as I swear I didnt sleep more than a few hours for 3yrs as DD was a unsettled sleepless baby. To achieve that sort of security in a relationship could take years and I am 40 now so I think fate has dealt its hand in the baby stakes and I can be grateful I have one healthy beautiful girl and to be honest Im just too dam old and tired now...LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    This is an old thread. From OPs signature we can see she now has 3!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have one DS, 3yrs old. For a while I was thinking that if I wasn't pregnant or had another child by the year I was turning 35y.o I would do the sperm donor thing by myself. However, as my DS gets older & I get closer to finishing my Diploma of childcare, I think DS is enough for me being single parent.
    If I was to have a decent & stable relationship & the guy wanted a child I wouldn't hesitate to have more. But up to the universe now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have two and that's enough for me I'm done being single it's full on plus I had severe morning sickness both pregnancy not something I would like to go through again

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jemmajam For This Useful Post:

jagamoe  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one and pregnant again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    One