+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 2 girls, and I am in 2 minds about having a 3rd... 2 seems ideal.. for alot of reasons... 1 for each parent to handle, holidays, house, car, .. and the list goes on.. but somehow in my heart my family does not seem complete... oh time will tell i guess!! hehe

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have two and am pregnant with number 3. I'm absolutely terrified to be honest.

If I were to meet someone it'd depend on if they had kids or not if I had another lol.... if they didn't have any I wouldn't want them to go without just cause of me iykwim so I'd feel obliged to want to have one with them, if they had kids already well hallelujah shoot is closed still!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 3. Well almost. Due to have my third in about 6 weeks. No more for me but would be happy to meet someone with kids.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have one DS. Is a miracle that I have him cos I am supposed to be unable to fall pregnant and we both almost died during pregnancy. I'm grateful that I could have one, I won't risk my life going back for a 2nd. I would love to have more if I could safely though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    (I am not a single mother anymore but I was one for almost 2 years).

I had 4 children as a single parent - 3 children and pregnant when I separated and then 4.

I am now pregnant with #5 and to be honest I am not phased about becoming single again (if that is what happens).

I will never, ever do pregnancy again while single if I can help it. It was the loneliest time of my life and pregnancy should be shared and enjoyed not fraught with custodial battles and uncertainty. I was lucky that my ex (at the time) was there for the birth and was actually a great birthing partner - but then he went home and it really hit me that I was alone essentially. Not a good experience at all!

Of course it's better to be single and pregnant than pregnant and in an unpleasant relationship. Also I am aware that some women thrive being single and pregnant - but for me it was horrible! For me it is something I hope never happens again. But then again this is probably my last pregnancy anyway so not much chance.
    Last edited by ConfettiGirl; 17-11-2010 at 16:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have two and would love more ...but I'm 35 with no man in sight lol so dont see it happening
    Last edited by UsThreeGirls; 17-11-2010 at 17:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just have one DD at the moment, but for the past few years have promised myself if I am single at 30 i will start the process of having another on my own (have already got donor offers off some awesome mates )

StretchmarkBarbie is offline Senior Member
    Winner 2009- Best Username Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have three kids. When DH left i had a 4 years old, a 2 year old and a 3 month old

Veritas is offline Diversity has value.... How boring would the world be if everyone was just like you...
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have one darling girl. I would love another 1 or 2 on DP's return, but if DD happens to be it I would not be dissapointed in the slightest. She's awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    I have 2 and have no desire to have any more.