User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi circangel

Do you know of anyone in Mackay QLD that does circumcision?

My little boy is 5 months old.

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Leon Levitt in WA did DS1 and he was fantastic, we are now in QLD with DS2 due in november and planning to deliver at Nambour general hospital, do you have any names of docs on the sunshine coast who does circumcisions?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jesseboy. Thanks for the info on Dr Levitt.

This link provides some details of docs around Australia.

http://www.circinfo.net/pdfs/LOC-ANZ%200912-1.pdf

For the Sunshine Coast:

Dr E. J. Tarr, 22 Bronzewing Avenue, Buderim, Queensland 4556 and at 14 Bowman Road, Caloundra, Queensland 4551. Tel: (07) 5444 0369. Fax: (07) 5444 0121. Ages 0-3 months only with Plastibell. A$380. E-mail: drejtarr@iinet.net.au [2007]
    It's an option. A bit more expensive than Dr Levitt unfortunately. But I'm sure you could find others by calling around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Excellent thanks, is hard to get an answer without being treated like a bad parent so is always good to get a starting point. Coast isn't really an issue we are of the opinion that it needs to be done so will pay whatever it is.
    Cheers

Thanks
    Reviews
    No problem.
    Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still here to help sorry that I did not know of any doctors that do the circumcisions in Mackay, perhaps other will.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am still here to help in case you are wanting to get the circumcision/s done or need to discuss with a doctor.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,
    the previous link you posted, do you know if those contact details are still right, some of them are dated 2004??

Reason i ask, DH and i are expecting a boy 31st of january, and are wanting to get him circumsized, were on the central coast, but can travel to newcastle or castle hill way if need be, from what ive read i'd prefer the platibell procedure done

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. We just had our son circumcised on the central coast by dr john schulze at absolute medical services lisarow. He uses the plastibell method. Ring now so you can get your son in as he performs them every tuesday but is very busy and can take 2 - 3 months to get an appt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

we had our 1st little boy 4 weeks ago and we were looking at getting him circumcised i was wondering if you could please help us finding a doctor that will do the circumcision we are from the Wollongong NSW but we are willing to travel to Sydney if we have to, also just wondering if you could roughly know the cost? and if there is an age limit on the baby cos some i have read on the internet are upto 5weeks? any help would be much appreciated thanks