Closed Thread
Page 99 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Melk, hope that beanie arrived safely and that you are enjoying this wonderful, precious and special time together as a new family!

Hi to everybody else!

AFM, AF STILL hasn't arrived so I had ANOTHER blood test on Friday to find out what was going on. FS rang and said the bloods show my period should be very close and I should have it any day now, and if I haven't had it by next Wednesday then we all know the drill - more friggin' blood tests. I know it is really unhealthy to be so angry at my own body, but I am just furious that on top of not conceiving a baby like it is supposed to do now it won't even give me wretched AF even though I ovulated over 21 days ago. And as at tonight .... STILL NO AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hi

i read in another thread that melk had a baby girl Isabelle yesterday...congratulations to melk and DH .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations MELK! on the safe arrival of your precious girl Isabelle! what a beautiful name youve chosen. Welcome to the world Isabelle how loved and wanted you are!

TRYING - Oh you have the patience of a saint. I hate endless blood tests etc. I hope AF arrives very soon. Its good news you are ovulating again now AF come on show yourself !

PINK - Hope you are travelling along well great news about your scan. Sorry youve been sick

STARFISH - GREAT news about your sister and BL looking forward to reading your similar story to Melks in 9 months time! it must be a such a relief.

MILLIE - Same goes for you and August is just around the corner!

MUM4NAY - Yaaay nearly past that 12 week mark for you! you should get your NT scan soonish?

DRMUMMY - Wooohoo not long now till you meet your baby I cant wait yay yay yay

AFM - Obs appt tomorrow finally i get to meet my Obs and have a quick scan. I had a blood test last week and doctor said bloods were good. Doc said no to a scan she doesnt like too many of them arrggh. I wanted a scan before my Obs appt as im really scared of going in with bad news hence why ive been so quiet. Tomorrow is the day I face my fears.

Gardenia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk - CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of your precious little princess Isabelle.......what wonderful news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Huge Congratulations to the new Mum & Dad, Melk and DH and welcome to the world precious little Isabelle - you will bring everyone so much love, joy and happiness

Enjoy this special time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to Melk and DH on the arrival of their precious little girl. Welcome to the world Isabelle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

MELK - CONGRATULATIONS!!! Welcome to the world Isabelle - such a wanted and well deserved baby, she doesn't yet know how lucky she is. Hope it's all going well
    Thanks JF for spreading the good news

Starfish - sorry the clinic is being useless - are you going through Kogarah/Sandra? Maybe we had an easier time because our donor was interstate and here for a finite time and they may get blaze with 'just family' donors?? I agree, too expensive to be stuffed around!!
    I'm glad the decision is made though and you'll have that long awaited babe in your arms whatever the specific genetics are?

DrMummy - your turn next - good luck and be sure to tell us so we can celebrate too

Pinky - glad you and DD are on the mend - and how is the MS on top of everything else!!

Gardenia2
    - good luck tomorrow - your Ob appt is meant to make you feel better and reassured!! Hope you get a scan out of them!

Trying
    - just do as your name suggests - hang in there lovely

AFM - 11 weeks this week and we're away for a few days down the coast with friends... wish there was wine and cheese involved too, but I won't complain... Nt scan booked for friday week

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS MELK & DH!!! WELCOME TO THE WORLD ISABELLE. Awesome news

Good luck Gardenia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have fun away MUM4NAY - Maybe enjoy some hard cheese, biccies and "mocktails" I fell in love with them when pregnant with Jess when we went away to Heron Island they are yummy! or sparkly non alcoholic wine out of a proper glass he he gives the same feel sort of without the headache later Cant believe your 11 weeks this week!

this week on Thursday I am 10 weeks. Im sure Ill get a scan out of the Obs he will want to check I think being first time seeing him. Ive heard he is really nice so looking forward to meeting him. Hubby is coming and we are getting Jess minded so dont have to worry about the little Miss. she loves this babysitter so its a bit of a treat for her also.

If all is ok I might even get a ticker going

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS MELK & DH
    Welcome to the world baby Isabelle