Closed Thread
Page 94 of 134 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tryingfortwo - sorry honey we must have posted at the same time. I think it's great you ran away together you and your hubby sound so romantic. Don't ever lOse that. Good luck for the next cycle have everything crossed for you. I believe it can happen for you. Your body has proven it knows what to do with a good embie so it's just a matter of finding him or her. Are you on Dhea ? I think it's a wonder drug and also a break helps sometimes. So enjoy this break and poo bum to your sister cause she hurts you ATM just get space from her till your stronger

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay - Sending more cheers and huge congratulations – hope its sinking in!

Milliegirl – those embryo’s sound awesome, bring on August!!!

Gardenia – great news Gardenia about your scan – i hope it helps you relax a bit and enjoy this time...hmmm easier said than done! Did they give you a due date? My scan is Friday week away.

Melk – every time i look at your ticker its counting down lower and lower!! Hope ur resting up!

Tryingfortwo glad you were able to get away – that always helps with perspective and being able to “live” free of IVF for a bit! 3 frosties is great and they were great quality if i remember correctly? We IVF-ers are always planning the next step just in case – i think its a way of coping rather than being defeatist. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,

Starfish and Pinky - thanks again for your well wishes and great to meet you

Starfish - hey, your new job must be next week??? Where did the month go - am I right?? Enjoy!
    - no I didn't get an ob - I'm booked into St George birth centre - it was great for Nathan so hoping it goes ok again this time, despite my age... Had early screen test for GD today which is good - I was borderline last time and I do like my sweeties (esp if pregnant )

Trying - glad you enjoyed your retoxing - sounds very healthy to me! Re the inflammation - can they have another quick look before transfering your precious embryos??? Or take some anti inflammatory drugs - I'm assuming you won't be taking prednisone on a natural FET???

Gardenia - move over for the 'pregnant lady' I'm relieved for you! How are you feeling?

HI to everyone else It's still quiet here....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

Firstly I have to apologies for my lack of presence in here. I've been reading but not posting for reasons I'll explain below but firstly, some personals:

gardenia, mum4nay and pinkb - so pleased to hear about your BFPs and that things are trucking along nicely

starfish - sounds like there's been lots of decision making at your place. Hope you and DH are well and am wishing you all the luck in the world whether your sister goes ahead with ED or not

drmummy and melk - not long to go now! So excited for you both!

tryingfortwo - glad you and DH got some timeout. I don't blame you both for needing some space from your sister's pregnancy. I've had to cut contact temporarily with pregnant friends when my cycles have failed or I'm just feeling crap about things. Hugs to you

spot - so sorry to hear the cycle was cancelled. This IVF thing is so $%^&*#! unpredictable!!!

slinky - so sorry to hear about your BFN. Big hugs to you

millie - wow, fab news about the embies arriving. You must be giddy with excitement. Roll on August!!!!

AFM: Well it's been decision making time in my household too since we were told my best best is PGD, hence the reasons for my lack of posting. DP has decided she'd like to TTC (after not being so sure a while ago) so we have made the hard decision to put my TTC on hold. She's been to see the FS and has started the preliminary appointments (we have to 'start again' with counselling/nurses/accounts, despite knowing all this stuff already, grrrr) with a view to do her first cycle in August. It's been quite hard for me to 'let go' after investing so much time and emotional energy into IVF with no return but I'm feeling really positive about DP trying and at least I can support her knowing all I know about IVF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heiro - good to hear from you - and big news re your family decision to try with your DP - it's great to have that option!! Not necessarily the end for you though - who knows what the future holds? Hope you're not feeling like everyone has given up entirely on YOU

to all,

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick dash in and out fo rme...

Millie that is soooo exciting!

AFM - just getting on with life at the mo after our cancelled cycle. I've lost 6 kilos, and much more to go, am feelign good (apart from a cold). Got a promotion at work and they are still letting me work my 4 day week wooo hoo!

Will do another round end of July... so JFBLady you going to join me?

Love and hugs to you all wonderful IVF women.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay, was great to meet you guys too (and the very gorgeous and well behaved Nathan!) Good news on the GD test (and the sweeties!) I still have 3 weeks to go at STGH and it's frantic! Luckily have almost a week off when my sis is here mid july and start my new job July 25th

Trying, don't blame you for running away, and sounds like a lovely healing place to run away to! Btw love your DH's 'retoxing' idea Have been giving that a red hot go myself lately and can vouch for it's positive effects to just 'let go' and feel like a normal person for a while! Hope AF cooperates for you

Congratulations Gardenia on your perfect scan result

Hiero, WOW big decisions Great to hear your family plans are moving ahead but can't imagine it is easy though for the focus to shift to DP when you been through so much Really pleased you still have the fab 9 on ice to consider for the future.

Pink, a few more distraction techniques to consider:
    (ok I might have gone a bit smilie mad!)

Spot and all the other lovely 35+ chicas!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hierosounds like alot going on with you, I hope it hasn’t been too emotionally taxing. I am sure you will be an amazing support to DP. I really hope it all goes smoothly for you both.

Spot – losing 6 kilos and a promotion – positive changes!

Starfish – thanks again for your distraction ideas, might need to up a few distractions over this week. Hope all well with you.

Melk & Dr Mummy – hope you soon to be mummies are travelling well in the countdown

Mum4nay & Gardenia – hope all going along nicely

Hi to T42, slinky & all !

AFM – 7 weeks today and starting to get edgy about Friday (scan day). Just watched an offspring ep from last week with someone having an obs scan showing no heartbeat arrggh – not the distraction i needed tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot, good going on the 6 kilo's

I have joined a gym last week so i can do the same , well hopefully.

Hi Everyone, looks like we are all driving ahead into our cycles.

I know I sooo wanted to up my dose of fsh cause i thought that 75 would not do anything as i am on day 16 of shots.

But I had my scan this morning and finally have 1 egg left side 16mm and 1 egg right side 18mm so had the ovidrel shot this morning and iui will be tomorrow morning.

If this does not work we are taking a break till next year as the stress it unbelivable.

Good luck everyone !!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies,

Angelanathan - good luck tomorrow - looks like two opportunities, one on each side for you tomorrow!

Pinkbutterfly - good luck Friday - hope it shows a strong little heartbeat for you. Surely 7 weeks of no period/bleeding can give you some confidence. Is DH going with you?

Hi to everyone else too... it's quiet here lately