Closed Thread
Page 93 of 134 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mum4nay – hoping all is well with you and you are just having trouble getting to a computer. Thinking of you.

Slinky – Glad you are doing Ok. I think your FS sounds so thorough she will sort your thyroid issues and get your FET happening. You had great quality embryos so I’m sure another stim cycle would be a success (if u need it!).

Dr Mummy – thanks for your congratulations – I can’t believe you only have 5 weeks to go - wow. Hope you are finishing up at work soon and all going well for you.

Gardenia – I totally get where you are at. Its a mental battle – trying to be positive but hoping all is as it should be – oh to be someone they found out they were preggers at 7 or 8 weeks – can you imagine??? I am sending all my good wishes for your scan this week. My FS is going away so i had the option of a scan this Tuesday(which will be 6w1d) or Friday week (7w4d) so i have chosen the later one – hope i will not be going too mental by then but thought Tuesday would be too early and might just cause more stress??? The only nurse i spoke to didn’t know much about it and the receptionists said it was up to me??? I have no idea whats best though!

Starfish

Melk

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    STARFISH - that sound promising I was wondering what your next move is so your sister is donating eggs for you? that is great if she is as very close to you genetically. I think your attitude is great that you appreciate they would consider it. Hoping counselling sorts out any issues and nagging doubts people may have - its a huge step.

PINKBUTTERFLY - Yes I think you did the right thing with the scan. I know another girl who just had a scan at 6 weeks 2 days and there was no heartbeat yet so she has to hang out any way for another scan at 7 weeks and its added further worry. shame they dont have a scan place you can go to any day so that you can get scanned exactly 7 weeks. we can go batty together

MELK - Not long now how exciting! I cant wait

DRMUMMY - Same goes for you you really are going to be a DrMummy soon!

Hi to everyone Ive missed and hope to hear you are all going soon

Gardenia

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI ladies,

so sorry, have been away since thursday (scan day) as we had to tell the family - YES, we have a strong heartbeat 139!! It was dated at within one day of expected, so all on track. So very very relieved!

Trying - how you going lovely... hoping you are rested after the weekend Thinking of you....

Starfish - you're not doing counseling with the infamous Russell are you?? He's lovely. I hope you all come to a decision that suits everyone - no harm in discussing at this stage and plenty of time for you to go again if you still want to...

Pinky - yay, good news from the blood test! Look forward to your scan too...

Gardenia - hope you can also get in asap - how many weeks are you now? Are you still feeling PG?

DrM and Melk - also looking forward to your announcements - hope all goes really well....

Slinky - hope you're doing ok. Any plans yet to go again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    MUM4NAY - Yaaay that is great news. It would have been nice telling your family how did they take the news?

Gee I dont how to answer that question its a very scary question there. The only way to know is with a scan because the mind plays tricks both ways. Ill probably go this week no leave so dont know how ill get there but ill find a way. DH wont be able to come with me as hes doing interviews at work this week but at least Jess would be in daycare.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Starfish - so exciting to get the ball rolling with your Sis- even if it ends up being a no go the fact she offered is amazing. I will always be grateful to my sister for offering and it killed me to tell her she was not accepted due to age & a few other things, but she was great about it. I do hope councelling & chatting can lay rest to your BIL's concerns.

M4N a healthy wonderful HB !! that's fantatsic news , hope the family are excited for you.

Gardenia hang in there honey I am sure all is well - i had no preggy symptoms until 8 weeks. then very few after that to speak which was good but always made me worry something was wrong- because i didnt get ms.

to all cycling, waiting, chilling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya,

Gardenia - The later you go the better the information - but I know how hard waiting is. May it fly

Pinky - Your scan isn't too far away. We will have lots of celebrating to do as we pass all the milestones

Melk - Three weeks to go!!! I hope you are resting now

Dr Mummy - Your time is 'due' soon too. Spring is coming early

Slinky - Come out come out wherever you are.... We miss you.

AFM - My embies have arrived at QFG. I have 1 advanced blastocyst and 3 early blastocysts I'm getting pretty excited, and start my drugs around 6th August for my FET late in the month I'm having 1 transferred (the advanced blastie I think) and hope I have a wonderful Christmas this year. Please

Millie
    _____

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, fantastic news Millie!! August is coming quickly, and christmas will hopefully bring you a splendid little bub around ?April....

Gardenia - you're amazing waiting as long as you have!! Looking forward to hearing some good scan results this week - be brave on your own - that's hard ...

My mum burst into tears when I showed her the scan photo - so did I!! In laws are totally confident that it will continue to progress without mishap as they are praying like crazy... wish I had faith like that??!

to everyone else - it's quiet here lately?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay, will say it again cos once definitely isn't enough..... CONGRATULATIONS!!! In all the excitement (and nervousness ) the other day forgot to ask you if you've booked into an OB yet?

Millie, very exciting that your ice babes are now in the country and they sound A-MAZING!

PinkB, sending lots of calm, chilled out vibes your way and a few for Gardenia too

Cino, A ha!! I know you're out there! How are you lovely??? Please pop by sometime soon and have a kiwi cocktail with me

to ALL
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 28-06-2011 at 18:24.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everybody,

Oooh I have been tardy with my posting! Have been reading every day though and sending good vibes!

Starfish - Congratulations on the new job! And congratulations too on the discussions you've had with your sister. I have been the lucky recipient of so much unselfish support from you - I know you will be a great mother to whatever little baby is lucky enough to make its home in you, whether from your own eggs or someone elses.

Mum4Nay, what a wonderful, special thing to show your Mum a scan photo!

Mille, Great to hear your icebabies a little Queensland Frosties! (Babies made up here are THE BEST ) I am Brisbane based, happy to help out if you need anything during your stay up here. I also post on our Brisbane ladies thread and it is very friendly, very supportive, with most of us at QFG and happy to help out with any queries.

Gardenia, you are a strong, strong woman with lots of faith, draw on that now and during the 8 months ahead to what I am sure will be the birth of a lovely sibling for your DD. Hang in there lovely!

Pink, Have I said CONGRATULATIONS???? If not, here it is again Good vibes and good luck for your scan, am sure all will be well. Can't wait to hear the good news!

DrMummy, it was wonderful to hear from you again and great for you to take an interest in my sad little story. I am very worried about the inflammation on the Path report too, although the FS seemed to think it was no big deal, and very common with a missed miscarriage with retained products. Am terrified though that the inflammation will lead to my uterus becoming a permanently hostile environment (Dr Google is not my friend here). I know that there is nothing I can really do if that is the case, but it worries me anyway. Just have to trust the FS on this one I guess???

Slinky, hope you are doing well lovely. For what its worth my FS explained the number of embies that are abnormal in an average batch - bloody hell its a wonder that any of us get born at all! - and that the likelihood was that now we had sorted out my hormonal problems that we just had to get the golden one, and hope it was in the current batch. I'm sure your FS is right to be upbeat, you just need to get the right emby to get that longed for pregnancy.

Spot, how are your going lovely? So hoping that we haven't heard from you because you are battling pregnancy symptoms.

Hiero, hi to you too if you are lurking out there, hoping that PGD reveals some magic for you

Hi to everybody I have missed

DH and I decided to "run away from home" after the news of my sister's pregnancy - it was all just too much - and headed down the Coast. It has been fantastic - great weather and lots of beach walks, and lots of time off the IVF treadmill. I am now in the zone of waiting for AF (ovulated a week ago so guess it is still a week away) then we have agreed to do a frozen cycle. We have three frosties there so will give it a go and see what happens. The acupuncturist was all keen for me to detox but honestly I think a few wines are more what the doctor ordered, I'm not sure any of the many supplements/detoxing etc make any difference and I just want to enjoy this time with my DH (bless him, he calls it "re-toxing"!). The cycle does seem to be quite normal so far so hopefully AF will arrive on time. Am already planning how I will handle another failed cycle which I know is defeatest but I do feel like I need to prepare for the worst. Oh well will just try to forget about it all and enjoy this time away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    MIllie that's so exciting! Your babies are here!

PInkbutterfly hang in there Hun how long now till your scan?

Afm well as my fs said today at scan "the lady is pregnant" got a heartbeat an measuring just right. So I'm cautiously optimistic now. Phew