Closed Thread
Page 92 of 134 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394102 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trying, I couldn't read your post and not respond. My heart really goes out to you darling, you have had such a difficult time and just when you start to feel you are getting to your feet the universe deals you another cruel blow (or 2, thanks sis! ). It is so hard when those whom we have taken into our confidence don't consider our feelings, it feels like such a betrayal. I'm also really sorry that you are facing more delays, makes it very hard to move on. BUT I hope a little bit of time will be just the thing your lining needs to sort itself out and to make a fabulous home for baby no. 2. Vent away sweetheart, that's what we are here for

Pink, looking forward to hearing your sky high numbers tomorrow

Mum4nay, ALL my go with you for your scan on Thursday. I don't start my new job till end of the month so still all good for Monday.

Gardenia, you have nerves of steel woman I have been for both of my last 2 scans at 6w2days.

Thanks girls for your good wishes for my new job, I am VERY excited about moving on from my current very stressful role.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TRYINGFORTWO - Hugs - glad you feel you can vent here. It hurts doesnt it - I had the same thing happen my sister is due 19th July so very soon and this was the date my Ellery was due when I miscarried in december 2009 the exact date! why is the universe so cruel I dont know. Can I suggest distancing yourself from her for a bit for your own protection? Thats what I had to do I missed the first oooh 4 or 5 months of her pregnancy till I was strong enough to deal with it. Cant believe she was so insensitive though in her comments.

I hope your lining picks up real quick so you move on with making your dream come true. You deserve this.

MUM4NAY - Naaah nothing is wrong dont want to even go there! Its not so much confident as in self protection and also im time poor. The following week fits in better.

Hey 2 more sleeps - one more sleep once you read this! till your scan yaaay

PB - when is your scan again? thinking of you tomorrow also for your bloods. Personally I hate those early morning blood tests and hanging out most of the day waiting for them to call me holding me to randsom.

So for you I will wish you an "early" phone call with stirling results! so good you dont have to have those stupid blood tests anymore till your scan.

STARFISH - Cant remember if I said this but congrats on your new job thats a great achievement

Gardenia
    Last edited by Gardenia2; 21-06-2011 at 22:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    StarFish CONGRATS on the new Job - well done .. hope this is the beggining of wonderful things for you

Mum4nay 1 more sleep till scan

PinkB hope you are doing well

Gardenia as much as waiting is annoying waiting will be worth it.

Trying what a blow on both fronts. just do what you need to do to deal with your feelings in regards to your sister, she was a little insensitive with those comments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryingfortwo- I can’t believe it??? – why does the universe have to rub salt in your very raw wounds. I’m so so sorry to hear you have had this upset. Its so hard to hear when someone wasn’t even trying let alone inconvenient –WTF??? We are all here to listen anytime

Starfish – thanks for all your good wishes. A less stressful job sounds great – will you have a break between jobs?

Mum4nay – wishing you all the best for tomorrows scan, will be thinking of you

Gardenia hope ur going well

Melk – hope ur well and not getting too uncomfortable yet.

Hi to Millie, spot, slinky and everyone else

AFM follow-up BT today went well with hcg up to 4908 and prog down a tad at 411. Keeping fingers massively crossed things continue.

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB, that's wonderful news and I'm so excited for you . Massive congratulations to you and your family and I hope everything progresses smoothly for you.

Starf1sh - congratulations on your new job. I hope it means reduced stress for you, which can only be a good thing. More for you and I hope that this is the start of many more positives for you.

Millie - how exciting. Sounds like you might have a family in the freezer waiting for you. I have everything crossed for you.

Trying4two - How terrible that you have had to face so many negative forces. Some people can be so insensitive, and understanding that it was most likely unintentional doesn't make it any easier to deal with. On the pathology side, inflammation does not sound good and can take a little while to calm down even after D&C because it can be present in the layers of tissue underneath the removed endometrium. Even though your second D&C meant your new endometrial lining is not ready this month, it should be beautifully fluffy next month. It is difficult to see right now but delaying your FET may end up being a positive thing. Well I really hope so anyway

Spot - How terribly disappointing for you. I hope you and DH are making the most of your special time together and that you continue the spate of BFP's. Please universe, no more IVF for Spot for the best of reasons

Slinky -

Mum4nay & Gardenia - for your scans. I hope everything is going perfectly for you both.

Big hellos and best wishes to everyone.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to drmummy For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (26-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PinkB Great news !!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great numbers Ms Pink!!!

Mum4nay, just lurking to hear your scan result

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello everyone

have been keeping a low profile, licking my bfn wounds. After seeing FS today, we have decided on a way forward - will do an FET in August with our one frosty, tightly controlling apparent thyroid issues and throwing in clexane for good measure. If that doesn't work, I'll be trying to convince DH to do one more stim cycle before calling it a day. FS was certainly pretty upbeat that it's just a matter of finding the right embie. Have to admit that my hope is starting to fade a little bit, but not ready to hang up the boots just yet.

Have been keeping an eye on you all.

mum4nay, PinkB, gardenia - wonderful that your BFPs are all staying on track (mum4nay - how was the scan today?)

starfish - congrats on the new job. That is wonderful news. You really are an inspiration - i've been trying (with only some success) to emulate your incredibly positive attitude. I hope you are finding the strength to work through the best pathway forward, and that the break from IVF is helping. Lots of for you.

millie - yoohoo!! 4 blasties. That is wonderful news. Looks like we'll be doing an FET at the same time

melk - how exciting that your time is drawing so near now. Hope you are comfortable with it still. You'll be able to see your toes again soon!

spot - it sux!!!!!!!! Hope you are doing OK lovely

tryingfortwo - many many for you too. You've had a really really rough time. Unfortunately I think it really is the case that people do not understand the excruciating nature of infertility unless they have experienced it themselves. Surely that can be the only explanation for the things that sometimes get said.

drmummy - thanks for your thoughts. wowee - getting so close for you now too.

slinky

12. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI beautiful ladies

SLINKY - Good on you for looking forward. I would do the same try to see if the frostie can make it then think of another cycle. Are you on DHEA? maybe add that to the mix if your not?

SPOT - Oh NO that does suck and its not fair. I remember the nurses saying to me once that its very random from month to month how many follicles and your response. I hope the next one is it for you youve been so patient.

STARFISH - You are a amazing and your positive attitude is great. I hope you find new hope in your new job and break from IVF within yourself.

MELK - Not long to go now I cant wait to hear about your long anticipated precious baby. Me and a hundred others!

DRMUMMY - How are you travelling along now?

PINKBUTTERFLY - That is fantastic news about your bloods things are looking very good with still very high progesterone. when is your scan again?
    Hang in there with the scan wait im doing it with you and right beside you. Its looking very good for you though.

MUM4NAY - Hoping and praying all went well for your scan am a tad worried we havent heard from you just hope your busy and thats why.

MILLIE - Yaaay for 4 blasties. Looking good looking full of hope.

AFM - Well I am human ! I dont know how im going to hold out till monday week for a scan. worry is starting to set in now - against all my ideals and way I like to try to be but I cant help it. Had a few stresses yesterday now worried sick its hurt my pregnancy. I dont have alot of choice to wait as I cancelled mondays scan and probably the times are all taken up now. The next available would be wednesday and I work that day with no leave up my sleeve and he doesnt do scans Thursday or Fridays. I just dont think I can hang out. very scared Gardenia at the moment - just feel out on a limb......

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardenia2 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, take all the time you need lovely, we all need time to lick our wounds after a disappointment and I find as they accumulate the more time I need to get back on the horse (or to put my cycling boots back on! )

Hang in there Gardenia, only a week to go now!

Mum4nay,

PinkB, will be having a few days off over the next month (see below) but pretty much straight out of one job and into another at the end of july. Thinking lots of lovely preggie thoughts for you

Millie, I imagine you are busy getting yourself into the mumma zone. It must be very exciting and yet frustrating waiting for August to come around.

Trying,

Spot, how are you doing honey?

Sabah and Hiero, have been thinking of you ladies and wondering how you're doing?

Hiero, will you be doing your PGD cycle soon?

Fionaalice, if you are still reading occasionally I hope there are lots of wonderful things happening in your life

Always, hope things are going beautifully with little Zoe. Don't be a stranger!

Drmummy, thanks for popping in. I think of you often (and confess have missed you around here ) but completely understand you have a lot going on! I am so looking forward to hearing your birth announcement and also Melk's having followed you both from the 1st hcg result. Sending all my best belly rubs to you both!

Jfb, Swede and anyone else I may have missed.

AFM, so lots of big discussions have been happening in my household and my sister's and we are starting the PED counselling and medical appts next month when she is here with her family. My BIL has some reservations understandably but I am hoping that we can address those through the counselling and lots of discussions over a few vinos while they are here, however if they decide not to go ahead I will always be indebted to them for even considering it. The big bonus is I will have a whole week with my gorgeous nephew!

Have a wonderful week ALL
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 26-06-2011 at 10:40. Reason: add info