Closed Thread
Page 89 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    PINKBUTTERFLY - Thats wonderful news im so happy for you !!!

CONGRATULATIONS

I had a good feeling about this one.
    Last edited by Gardenia2; 16-06-2011 at 08:18.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardenia2 For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (16-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATULATIONS Pink Butterfly !!!!
    ]

4. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woooohoooooo Pinky!! Congratulations. Great numbers.

Millie

6. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PINKB

CONGRATULATIONS LOVELY THIS IS THE BEST NEWS

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks every one of you special ladies for your lovely messages and support along the way - its so nice to be able to share this road with you all. I eventually stopped shaking with shock and now just trying to let in sink in and not get too carried away. Just relieved it can happen. Back for another BT next wednesday so all continues. Still a long road ahead.

PS: Mum4nay - I parked next to a car with a "BFP" numberplate during my tww - i got so excited and hoped it was agood omen

Hopefully a chain reaction is in place now with BFP's on the way for some very deserving over 35'ers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Pink Butterfly!

I've been lurking for a while as I deal with our disappointment, and have been immensely cheered by the wonderful BFPs we have had on this thread.

Things haven't been so good for me, had to have a second D&C on Tuesday because the first one two weeks ago did not get all the tissue. There have been many, many tears and lots of dark times for DH and me over the past month, but after talking to the FS, it seems that we were just unlucky for our poor little baby to have a chromosomal abnormality, and that it is worth trying again.

So we will.

With "our heads full of hope and our hearts full of dreams", like Wombat says, we are going to do an FET just as soon as I ovulate, provided my lining cooperates. Apparantly there is an improved chance of pregnancy after miscarriage, and I hope that applies to us. I have a scan on Tuesday which will tell us a bit more. In the meantime I'm doing a detox to try and get my body back to feeling normal and to try to get my head back in the right place to get back on the IVF rollercoaster (uh, does anyone ever fully succeed at that ).

Thanks again everyone for your support, and special for our two latest bumpers, Mum4Nay and Pink Butterfly. to all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (19-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats pink!

tryingfor2: , m/c in ivf is so hard. you have convinced me to try again asap as well as i had heard the same thing re m/c and having a good chance.

spot: hope the jabbing is going well.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to jfblady72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello,

Pinky - lol re the numberplates! There MUST be something in it as there's LOTS moved into our area lately - and after my transfer I saw 2 within an hour!!! (We won't talk about the other kind - BFN's )

Trying - for you lovely.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TRYING - I wish I could give you the biggest hug! its so heartbreaking time to go through I dont think there is any pain quite like it. You are so strong to be able to think of trying again so quickly you must have the most remarkable human spirit. Hats off to you. Thats right there is no reason why you cant try again and have success. I will be following your journey and cheering you on from the sides.

PB - still cheering for you

AFM - Got some awesome bloods back today hcg has taken off and prog at a great level - im so relieved and happy - since it happened twice in a row that I miscarried after IVf I was so sure after this bfp that i would be getting slow rising hcg again but all is ok yaaay thankyou god

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky so very sorry this was not your turn

But then the roller coaster has delivered a BFP for PinkB!!! What wonderful news!

Tryingfortwo - that is frustrating, hope it works out.

AFM - I cannot beleive this, had to cancel my IVF cycle, had my scan yesterday and there was ONE pathetic follie! Gawd I can do two all on my very own with noi drugs but here I am after 6 days of jabbing nd one sad follie.

Not happy... so made the decision to pull the plug. I always get somehting.... I turn 40 and this is what happens????????????? FS says it does happen, you just fall off the cliff but he syas nex time might be fine (as he says, no crystal ball).

So will go for it like rabbits next week and not waste this follie then jab again end of July.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGHH!

xxx

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SpotTheOcelot For This Useful Post: