Closed Thread
Page 87 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Slinky - I am keeping everything crossed for you Stay away AF!!!

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia I have just been reading the last few pages I have missed out on and how blooming exciting is that! Gawd I love these stories that give a glimmer of hope!

lots of little dancing blops for you...

Slinky, gosh I hope it is not AF, so many times she is not welcome like now for you

Mum4nay and another congratulations due to you honey! <--- one in each colour for you.

Good to see some positive action comign forth on here.

Millie - how exciting for you that it has all started!

PinkB, geez the TWW is hell, as someone said, they never get any easier, I find the second week the worst.

Hello starfish, JFBLady and everyone else I have forgotten.

AFM - well after 40 days AF FINALLY arrived so i start jabbing on Saturday... nearly fell off my seat at work tho when I called in my day 1, ICSI has gone up yet again (last fresh cycle was only November last year) and is now $8150

Good luck gorgeous girls.

xxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    SLINKY - I hope that nasty AF is staying away for you!!

SPOT - YAAAAY FINALLY!! great news you can get started!! best of luck for this cycle. Its expensive isnt it!! thats why we changed clinics after the govt capped the rebate. not fair

AFM - Well its official im UTD with a HCG level of 262 so im happy with that! Also my progesterone is sky high so they dont want me to have anymore of that. good really as it was making me uncomfortable. they werent so happy I self administered that but ah well you cant overdose on it just makes you uncomfortable. Repeat bloods on Tuesday but im not worried im done with worrying what will be will be.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia what wonderful levels

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Gardenia CONGRATULATIONS what wonderful news !!!!!

Spot yeah for jabbing wishing all the best for this cycle lovely.

Slinky how you going , how was bt yesterday?

M4n hope all is well with you

Hugs to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    SLINKY we havent heard from you I hope your doing ok

PB - sending you chill vibes in the 2ww hope your keeping busy

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,

Have been away for a few days with no computer - it's good for me occasionally

Slinky - I hoping you're just having such a good time in thredbo you haven't had time to write... still have for you...

Starfish - how's your life - any decisions made yet?? I hope at least you're living it up a bit !!

Pinky - arrggghhh, TWW stage 2 for you! When is AF due/BT dates?

DrM - you're a gem - was wondering about stopping the dhea and needed your input - and there it is! I'm weening currently and really nervous about it! I love it!! When do you stop work? Do you have cover for your mat leave?

Millie - it all happens so quickly for you now - just a tiny bit more waiting for you my sweet - hang in there

Gardenia2 - wonderful result - so bizarre that a natural miracle occurs (admittedly with some 'support') after all this time. DHEA really rocks!

Spot - this time pleeeeee...ease for our friend Spot.

AFM - terrifying - most PG symptoms gone and I'm just awaiting scan for confirmation. Haven't booked it yet - it's top of the TTD list for next week now I'm home .... No bleeding though so that's gotta be good me thinks

Thanks
    Reviews
    MUM4NAY - we always had unexplained infertility so maybe not so weird. maybe just the holy spirit. I think your situation is more amazing right when you had a donor and they had done a cycle you did your own and amazingly at the same time one little egg now one beautiful person! Thats amazing! I dunno I think sometimes god has other plans for us. I still dont know if this one will stick so who knows what will happen.

I hope your not worrying too much you had great levels! im sure you will be fine.
    Last edited by Gardenia2; 12-06-2011 at 08:56.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardenia2 For This Useful Post:

mum4nay  (15-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies

unfortunately for me it was a BFN Obviously very very disappointing, especially with such a fantastic embryo. In some ways it was better that AF arrived with full force a few hours before the nurse rang. Not such a shock. Am very thankful that we're here in Thredbo, with plenty to take the mind off things. Hurtling down the slopes is a good distraction! Have not yet had a discussion with my FS - something for next week. I am very sure that I felt implantation, and that shortly after that last weekend there were some early pregnancy signs, but they then just stopped. Who knows what the reason is, but I'm sure the FS will recommend that we don't try anything with our one frosty until my TSH levels are sorted out.

Sorry not to have jumped on sooner to let you all know - hard to get online up here. But thank you all for your lovely messages.

PinkB - have everything crossed that things are looking good for you. Only 3 days to go now til BT

mum4nay and gardenia - trust all is continuing in the right direction for you both. Nervewracking early days. Have everything crossed you come through it all with flying colours.

starfish - how are you going gorgeous?

spot - good luck with the start of jabbing.

melk - thanks for continuing to keep an eye on us all

hello to everyone else

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking up from my phone while DH is at his massage (have gone out of town for the long weekend

Lovely Slinky, I am so sorry that this little one didn't stick it was sounding so fab so can only imagine the disappointment you must be feeling *hugs* Hope FS has some answers when you meet & can give you a good understanding of the role thyroid might've played. Really wonderful you still have a beautiful frosty waiting in the wings. I hope the snow was good & you had some lovely family moments to distract you xx

Pink, sending my stickiest vibes to you!

Mum4nay & Gardenia hope our 2 newest mumma's to be are doing well.

AFM, I have a 2nd round job interview tomorrow so have been trying to do some prep as well as enjoy some lovely long lunches & couple time with my gorgeous DH.

Hope everyone had a relaxing long weekend.