Page 86 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Slinky - good luck for your blood test tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB - Thankyou but Its not strictly natural I had the help of DHEA the wonderdrug and also acupuncture and prog support

when is your BT? lets keep this going!!

SLINKY - Thinking of you - good luck for tomorrow

Gardenia.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gardenia - I would define getting a BFP the old fashioned way "natural" for sure and way more fun, not to mention the $$$ saved as you said before! DHEA has done wonders it seems! My BT is not til wednesday - still ages away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PB - Its alot less money yes ! Id hate to add up how much weve spent on IVF so far

Wednesday - ok youve got a long weekend to take most of the days up - do you have anything planned are you gonig away at all to chill?

even just for one night?

DHEA is good stuff! it even helped me lose weight. When I got a BFP with DD way bakc in 2006 it followed weight loss through weight watchers and walking my butt off every day also -common theme for me there.

I hope DHEA has done the same for you too that would be wonderful

I cant get too excited just yet - its very early days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Gardenia!!!!!!! All the best for your bt and sky high hcg tomorrow.

Slinky, did you do a sneaky POAS yet?? for tomorrow lovely, you will be in my thoughts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Gardenia!!!!!

That is unbelievable news!!! Wow - 2 BFPs in a week on the thread. Go the over 35ers!!!!

Hope you're enjoying (I've no doubt about that!). How very clever to do it the natural way. Well done - to DH and you!

Have everything crossed that this littlie is a stayer

millie - that is so exciting that your ED has started cycling. Do you get regular updates of how it's all going? I imagine you're wanting to stay closely in touch with everything that's happening. for a great outcome.

PinkyB - I sooooo feel your pain re the TWW. It is HELL!!!! So much for the working week taking my mind off it - it's impossible!!! Hope you are keeping the crazies at bay as best you can. Wednesday next week - aaaarrggghhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

starfish - how are you doing beautiful girl? I hope you're sticking to your plan to be good and kind to yourself, and have fun and do a few non-monkish things.

mum4nay - what are next steps for you BFP-lady?? More BTs? a scan?

AFM - thank you all so much for your lovely wishes. It means a lot I haven't POAS. Scared to because of all the Pregnyl that's gone in in recent times. I honestly have no idea what tomorrow's result will be. Am getting some lower back pain tonight which isn't normal for me, but could just be a slightly unusual sign that AF is on the way after body getting knocked around by cycle. Who knows???!!! Thank goodness there's not much longer to wait now. We're heading up to Thredbo tomorrow shortly after the BT and I won't have easy access to a computer. Will find an internet cafe if there's good news to share, but if there's not then probably safe to assume that if you haven't heard from me by saturday it's a BFN. Either way, thank you all so much for your support. You're wonderful women

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ***sneaks in****

Gardenia - woohoo!!!!!! so excited for you. Can't wait to hear how your bt goes.

Millie - fantastic news you're so close to your next cycle, I really hope it goes smoothly.

Slinky - good luck tomorrow

**sneaks out**

Thanks
    Reviews
    STARFISH - Thankyou for saying congratulations that was nice How are you sweetheart? How are you feeling?

SLINKY - Thinking of you - I hope we hear from you on Saturday! also have a great weekend away.

PINKB

MILLIE - Hope all is going well with the start of your cycle with your donor - it must be a great relief to know you are a step closer now and help is at hand

AFM - Not so much clever as just trying really hard. but who knows what is in gods plans for us. I just have to trust it will be ok or there is a plan for us. Ive been "training" for 3 months now - alot of monkish living and working out like crazy etc and popping those supplements - DHEA, Royal Jelly, high doses of COQ10,
    Zinc Picolate compounded, Vitamin D, High doses of B12, fish oil, elevit etc. Alot of praying - just giving it up.

but everytime i feel "tight" in my stomach I start to panic. I need to go back to just giving it up and relaxing I think - ill feel better after talking to clinic and also my GP. Im worried about Prog support I made my own thread about it.

I might disapear for a while though as I think I need to do that to cope and everyone has their own struggles etc.

BEST WISHES TO EVERYONE I MISSED

GOOD LUCK PB AND SLINKY ill check in on you both .

Bye for now

Gardenia
    Last edited by Gardenia2; 09-06-2011 at 22:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Gardenia, what a wonderful surprise!

Slinky - I'll keep everything crossed for you, that it's a BFP

Still no update from TWEB. Am just trying to to stay busy for the next few days.

Have a great weekend!!!

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

not looking good for me. have started having some very light bleeding - bang on time for AF

it ain't over til the fat lady sings but am preparing for the worst