Closed Thread
Page 83 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    ladies please forgive me for my crudeness it is not like me but

OH My ***** ^&*^*^*!! MUM4NAY

IM IN HAPPY SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!

Here I was thinking youd gone quiet and id have to contact you as soon as I got back ( Now ) - I only checked briefly on my Iphone a bit worried and FAR OUT!!! No need to worry at all

CONGRATULATIONS!! you enjoy every minute sweetheart

Youve been so supportive and positive of me and everyone im so proud of you for not giving up and well 339 honey thats great !!

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

AFM - We went to Wisemans Ferry and it was just gorgeous!! I really relaxed - stayed at the lovely Australis resort in the suite room really had a break from cooking etc ( not self contained so had to eat out awww lol) it was nice. Its the most gorgeous countryside out there and you really do instantly relax when you arrive. We went to an Orchard and picked mandarins ( soo yummy) and went to an old heritage pub at St Albans circa 1836 for lunch. Also walked the convict trails there. Back to work/daycare tomorrow groan

My AF is due Thursday but im trying not to think about it. for some reason this one means alot to me and if AF arrives im gonna be crushed. big time.
    Last edited by Gardenia2; 06-06-2011 at 21:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay

Best news ever!

Great hcg numbers woooohooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay, can only 2nd PinkB's sentiments

Starfish xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im sorry for lack of personals in my last reply I was just a tad distracted

by MUM4NAYS beautiful news!!

will do them soon I promise - beddy bies now though im so tired

Gardenia

Thanks
    Reviews
    mum4nay - others have already put it so eloquently and I add my voice

absolutely AMAZING outcome - enjoy enjoy enjoy

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkyB - YAY for PUPO and welcome to the TWW!!!! That is an awesome result for this cycle - best since 2007! Now snuggle in tight little ones. Hope you're treating yourself kindly lovely

lindylou - thanks so much for the great info, including the reassuring words about high TSH not necessarily throwing a spanner in the works. I think you should consider yourself something of an expert Interesting that the TSH on its own doesn't really tell you much other than that thyroid is underactive. I guess no matter what happens I should ask my GP to run those other tests... I hope the medication is helping your situation. It's excellent that you have an endocrinologist on board and are getting the problem sorted. Very best of luck with the upcoming cycle and have everything for you. Might have to lurk on the Sydney thread to see how you go

starfish - great to hear you sounding upbeat lovely. Looks like you're getting big doses of exactly what you need right now. Thinking of you heaps

mum4nay - enjoy !!!!!!!

drmummy, gardenia and melk -

trying, spot and other ladies - hope you are doing OK

slinky

7. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

SimpsonDesert  (08-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for Mum4nay!! Congratulations!

Starf1sh- I'm glad you are emerging from that heavy IVF cloud. I know how oppressive it can feel.

Slinky & Pinky - Heaps of babydust!!

Good luck to everyone here.

AFM - My World Egg Bank (TWEB) donor has started cycling. Fingers crossed girls.

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    MILLIE - Thats exciting!! that your donor has started cycling. I havent heard of the world egg bank but then again ive had my head in the sand with all ivf issues lately.

RE EGG DONORS IN GENERAL - Ive hear of some people going to overseas donors for eggs and it appears a paid thing. Isnt that illegal in NSW ?

sorry not trying ot be rude ive just heard of a few girls paying for donors overseas and I know they passed a law recently in this state that thats illegal. guess these girls must be in other states?

i dont think its a fair law just to apply to one state of our country

PINKYB - Yay for PUPO now feet up and may the 2ww pass by quickly and stresslessly for you. All the best i hope this is your turn! 2 freshies is good!

SLINKY - How areyou going today? not long now till 2ww is over for you yes? It should fly now its working week time.

AFM - Back at work today - day is going quickly but heaps of work was waiting for me when I got back

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls! Yep, I'm still on Looking forward to more company asap up here.... Which leads me to;

Pinky/Slinky/Gardenia - our poster pin up PUPO ladies (yes you too GArdenia!)

Millie - oh, so exciting for you and your donor! Hope you get some lovely young eggs soon and can't wait for August
    Re donor's overseas - watch Insight programme on 'Baby Business' - it would still be on the net. Yes, officially it's illegal in NSW to get an overseas donor (and different in different states), but how on earth can they regulate it!?? It's a bit of a joke - unless you're a gay couple where it becomes more obvious that you've 'broken the law' - then it's discrimination which I find just appalling. so maybe save the insight programme for when you're already angry and outraged cause it's guaranteed to get you going!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mum4NAY Well done little embie

Millie for your donors cycle hope you get the best ever results

SLinky & PinkB

Starfish hope you're doing ok lovely

GArdenia for a great result this week