Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    congrats K2!!!!!!!!

good luck spot for tommorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    whoooo K2 ...what awesome news......congratulations......

Spot..... can't wait for your BT tomorrow.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    K2Chat - what wonderful news I'm so excited for you. I hope everything goes perfectly smoothly for you.

Spot - looks like a very successful month for day 2 embryos Good luck for beautiful numbers tomorrow.

Sabah - how is your cycle going? On track I hope

PinkB - for a new cycle. I hope it is the one that gives you your longed for 2nd little star

Starf1sh - Giardia, how terrible. I picked that up in Turkey and it was ghastly. Easily treated though so I hope you're feeling better soon.

MustRP - for your 3 eggs/embryos. I hope they do everything perfectly and go all the way

Hello to everyone else and thank you for all the lovely vibes . Best wishes and to all. Extra for Penny and Pearl, and anyone else in current need too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awesome news K2! WOW! How cool!!

All our UTD-ers provide inspiration to continue this journey!!!!

Swede: I can't believe you have only a couple months to do! How crazy!!! Just seems like yesterday, we were all congratulating you on the BFP.

Melk: Hope you're chugging along nicely. It was so nice to see your good news after my sabaticaly away.

DrM: hope you're holding up OK! Sending you loads of and of course, we can't go without loads of

Got the call and as per my usual results, out of the 5 follies, 3 were icsi'd, and 2 fertilized. Going in on Thursday for a D3 transfer.

Don't really know much about a D3 vs D5 transfer. Can anyone shed some light?

Let's hope we all catch our UTD-er's vibes.

Must chillax...maybe I'l try some meditation during my TWW....

XOXO
    Last edited by MustRemainPositive; 23-11-2010 at 22:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot – good luck for tomorrow. Thinking of you.

Dr Mummy – fabulous stars for you – bring it on! Hope ur travelling well

K2 – still so happy for you. Can you remind me if you did anything different this cycle??

Starfish – So sorry to hear about you being unwell & having giardia – it is foul – it wiped us all out when we had it. Our naturopath said to double probiotics (won’t cure it but will help with the antibiotics etc.). Hope u get better ASAP. The sperm magnification technology sounds great – very encouraging to hear no miscarriages – why don’t they just throw every bit of new technology at us everytime?? – even increasing our chances by an extra few % makes a difference. Interesting about the embryo grading – we have had 2 A grade embryos out of our 4 cycles – makes me even more sure that trying the clexane is important. Do you take the sazien just whilst cycling? Dr S suggested down reg for me as he said stats have shown overall a higher proportion of people have better success with it. Also with POF he feels its better. Also I’ve had a few cycles with lead follicles and things responding too quickly so this way we can grow follies slower. Hope it works, we did long down reg with DD. Sorry for the

Penny & Pearl – sending more hugs your way

Melk – how ru? And when is your scan?

MRP - hope all going well with your embryos

Hi to Sabah, Fiona and all

AFM - marathon shopping mission tonight and christmas shopping blitzed - v.happy !.... nearly forgot to get home for my jab though - v. naughty

Thanks
    Reviews
    Penny - dearest dearest Penny. I cannot imagine you strength you and your DP must have. Your DP sounds like one of Gods most wonderful kind people. I am so sorry for you both that your baby journey has ended. My heart breaks for you both. Wherever your journey in life takes you both I wish you both love, peace and happiness.

Pearl - Another person my heart also breaks for. I am so sorry honey that this cycle ended the way it did. Biggest to you.

Pink - lucky you having done all your Xmas shopping. I've done about 1/2. Can't seem to get enough strength to confront all those people madly shopping and shoving. Still burying my head in the sand is not going to get my shopping done any quicker. Sad that we can get so used to jabbing that it just "slips" our minds.

MRP - all my transfers (except cycle 2) were D3 transfers. Never had enough eggs to chance a D5. My fourth cycle was a double transfer on d3 and both took. Unfortunately I MC twin 2 between 7 and 12 weeks. Twin 1 is still going strongly so my point is.......D3 transfers can be successful. I wish you so much luck for your Thursday transfer. Heaps of and good implanting to your embies.

DrM - horoscope sounds very promising.... The universe is on your side

K2 - OMG. Fantastic news gorgeous. Those HCG levels are wonderful. It's real !!! Enjoy

Spot - Can't wait to hear what your levels are but we all know the answer .....it's a big . Still can't wait to see it on the big screen. Yay!!

Melk - hope you and DH are still floating on . Is your scan on Thursday? I cried my eyes out when I first heard bubby's HB. I am just so over the moon for you gorgeous.

To everyone that I have missed I am truly sorry but please know that I always have you all my thoughts and prayers.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    SPOT for today lovely

PinkB hope all is well

MRP best of luck for Transfer tomorrow

Starfish hope you are feeling better

DrM hope al is well with you

K2Chat hope you're enjoying

GG hope all goes well with EPU today

Always hope you and bub are doing well

to everyone i have missed

AFM 1 more sleep to go & then we get to see Beanies HB - I can't wait - very excited but also a little scared- we have waited so long for this i just pray all is well. Had accupuncture yesterday afternoon and that instilled a bit more calm & balance into the old body/mind and removed some of the anxiety.

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    well I am out gorgeous girls, hcg came back at a pathetic 18.... so chemical pregnancy for me it seems.

Looks like i am slowly having one of everything! Pppffftttt...

So much for feeling this was it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I cannot believe this.....i am so so sorry........bl00dy hell someone up there needs to give you a break sooner rather than later........ I'm devastated for you xxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot, Noooooo way, I am so sorry to hear this, it is so so very unfair. Sending big hugs