Closed Thread
Page 79 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Slinky - Great news you have 3 embies powering along - including an over achiever - that one sounds fantastic.

AFM - well I can start breathing again - we had 4 fertilise (2 with spindles) which I am happy with as really only 4-5 on the scans looked good (still don't know where they found the 12 eggs!). After last cycles 0 fert I have been to say the least! Feeling good after EPU, again a million times better than last cycle!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PInkB fabulous news these little embies are doing so well for continued growth and a lovely transfer.

Slinky they are doing so well -when will Et be?

Starfish - how you going waiting for the PGD results-
    I am 2 wks annual leave from the 1st July then the 18 weeks mat leave from the 18th July.

for all

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (31-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink, 4 beautiful fertilised embies! That is cause for I'm so happy for you that this cycle has been such a success after such a heartbreaking cycle last time. YAY! (You also give me hope I could have a good response again after the shenanigans of this cycle...not that I'm even thinking about cycling again at this point ) Glad to hear you are feeling better, hope you are at home with your feet up. Sending lots of to you and your embies.

Melk, great only 4 more weeks to get through Are you looking forward to finishing up work? In response to your question, I was feeling quite calm about it last night and today... till the lab called and brought me back to reality! Things still looking good, both at morula stage today but what secrets they hold inside...??? I still feel it's a long shot but

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (31-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies,

I have missed so much being MIA for a few weeks, thanks for feeling completely crap (was just diagnosed with anxiety) and having my sister here from o/s. So sorry for the few personals, I will try and come back soon and do the rest.

tryingfortwo: I am so sorry to hear your news. Please know that you are in all of our thoughts.

starfish: wow, what a ride for you this cycle! I am amazed at your resilience and strength. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your little fightin' embies

hello to everyone else I've missed!

AFM: Have had follow up appointment with the FS after my blood tests and apparently I am all OK, no chromosomal abnormalities or immunity issues, so PGD is the next step. Feeling very nervous about going this further step and about the fact this will be my last cycle. At least I know that my journey will end soon, one way or another - not sure I can stay on this rollercoaster for much longer! So DP and I just have to decide if and when, and if so, how to pay for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies jsut quickly ive got some real moral and religious issues to deal with before I think of cycling again - at the moment im leaning towards no not ever and we are happy. my new religion says I should not so im here just to offer support. ( and obviously its on my mind but im grappling with it in a major way)

back later for personals
    Last edited by Gardenia2; 01-06-2011 at 08:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish for reaching morula stage, sounds like your embies are on track. I have everything crossed they pass the PGD test for you and your lining scan goes well Will be thinking of you tomorro!!

Melk - not long to maternity leave - woohoo!

Hiero - sounds like you have a great plan with PGD, wishing you all the best

Gardenia - well its nice to have your support here while you work thru what you need to

Slinky - Good luck for transfer tomorrow sending &

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies

PinkB - YAY for 4 fertilised embies!! Brilliant news - and as you say, you can breathe again now. Are you and FS aiming for blasties? Do you get daily updates? Just fantastic that you have 4 littlies in the mix. for great development over the next few days.

Starfish - yippeeee for TWO morulas!! That is unbelievable! Drop off rate is so high after day 3 - methinks these two are both little fighters. When do you find out the PGD results? and when will you decide on whether or not to transfer? Tomorrow morning I guess?? Best of luck with any decision-making that needs to be done. So hope you get the information you need from the biopsies. Lots of for you and will be thinking of you in the morning.

Hiero - good that you have a clear way forward. Very sensible. Hope you can see your way clear to another cycle soon.

Melk - Wow - only 4 more weeks of work to go. You must be starting to find it hard to concentrate.

mum4nay - hope you're keeping the crazies at bay. About to join you in the horrors of the 2WW so starting to zone in on those emotions!

AFM - no update on embies today - scientists left them to do their thing. ET is at 8.45am tomorrow morning. BT today showed E2 at an acceptably low level and P4 at 70, so all looking good in terms of the environment in there. So just have to keep faith that there will be a nice looking embie to transfer in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies

I am officially PUPO . One grade 1 hatching blastie transferred this morning. Everyone said it looked fantastic. SIVF show you the embie on a screen - could see the little bit starting to hatch out. Incredibly, there might be one other of our three that can be frozen. It is an expanded blastie but they want to monitor over today/tomorrow to see if the cells are doing the right thing. They will only freeze if it's looking great. The third is a compacting morula, so about a day behind where it ought to be, so not in the mix any more.... Preg test on the 10th (should have been 11th but we're going away for the long weekend and no way I can wait til we get back on the 13th!).

Have to say I think this result really does indicate quality over quantity is the way to go. Last time around we had 5 fertilise. While we did get one very nice one to transfer, none of the others did all that much. So 2 blasties from 3 fert is a high percentage.

Starfish - thinking of you bigtime today

PinkyB - hoping your 4 are doing all the right things

mum4nay - hang in there

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky - woohoo for being PUPO with a perfect hatching blastie, that is wonderful news. My DD was a hatching blastie and I can still remember seeing her on the screen - amazing!! Great you might have a frostie too. Snuggle in for the long haul little one

Starfish Thinking of you

Mum4nay - when is your BT? keeping everything crossed for you

AFM - 4 still growing, one 2 cell and three 4 cell, so relieved they are still growing it continues

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SLINKY PUPO feet up gorgoeus and let that wonderful embie find its home !!

PinkyB YEAH !!! 4 strong embies still growing keep it up little ones

Starfish for PGD results today

Heiro great to hear all is clear with your test results, PGD will be the answer

Gardenia and best wishes for making the decision that is right for you