Closed Thread
Page 78 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2868767778798088128 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry no personals, quick one for me

I had my scan this morning and i have 3 follicles on the right side 2 x 16mm and 1 x 17mm none on the right

Had trigger this morning and having iui tomorrow morning.

I do hope this works

Have a heavy ache in my abdomen too which i think cause i am nearing ovulation.

On progesterone pessaries from wednesday night

Anything i can do in the 2ww to help things?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Starfish hope it's all good news today lovely , your embies sound really strong for a lovely ET.

Slinky hope your little ones are still raging on cant wait to hear when ET will

M4N for your 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bittersweet news from me again...
    First the bitter pill. Lining is NO better!! Despite all my efforts it has not budged in 5 days Soooo frustrated as have never had this problem before and no-one can really can tell me why

The sweet. Well my 2 embies made the grade and have been biopsied this morning- YAY!!! One was 6 cells and graded BA, the other a 7 cell A grade beauty

Results come back Wednesday and if they beat the odds (my helpful PGD info tells me 60-70% of biopsied embryos are abnormal ) then into the freezer they will likely go. If by some miracle I get a 'normal' one I think I might have one more scan just to be absolutely certain I can't have a fresh transfer.

So I'm done trying to control all the variables here (geez could've saved myself some anguish if I'd come to this realisation earlier ) Leaving it to the wisdom of the universe now....

And for Slinky and PinkB, one more time:
    quality over quantity, quality over quantity, quality over quantity, quality over quantity, quality over quantity, quality over quantity,quality over quantity, quality over quantity, quality over quantity, quality over quantity,quality over quantity, quality over quantity, quality over quantity

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish Fabulous news on the embie front, everything crossed and doubled crossed a "normal" result on Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    good luck starfish , yes those odds are "helpful" .

trying for 2: i was so sad to hear your news, ivf m/c is just so devastating , beyond words .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angela – good luck for your IUI, glad you hadn’t ovulated!

Dr Mummy – so nice to hear from you, glad you are all doing well – I really can’t believe you only have 9 weeks to go – its gone so fast! How lovely organising the nursery!

Mum4nay -

Starfish – Sorry to hear about your lining – how frustrating. Hoping like crazy your two embies pass their PGD test – sounds like they are doing well -more waiting hey – just what we love.

Slinky – hope all on track for you today!

AFM – fortunately made it to EPU after getting caught on the harbour bridge in delays due to an accident – pretty close call! We got 12 eggs, with 10 mature – only 4 had a spindle which is in line with what the scans & BT’s were telling us. Completely about fertilisation. Please please please fertilise.

One more time for us all...

quality over quantity,quality over quantity, quality over quantity,quality over quantity,quality over quantity, quality over quantity,quality over quantity, quality over quantity,quality over quantity,quality over quantity,quality over quantity, quality over quantity, quality over quantity

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOOO HOOOO PINK!!! I think you got both quality and quantity there! Is this your biggest collection? Go the antagonist and not a grainy egg in sight by the sounds of it!!!

Rest up lady cos I think there's gotta be a BFP in that fab haul
    for a GREAT fert rate for you.

Slinky, how did you go today lovely?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (31-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMIGOD PINK BUTTERFLY - That is an awesome amount of eggs! I bet you are over the moon with that result! thats the most youve got so far isnt it?
    10 Mature woweee I bet you get 10 fertilised! They only have to be mature right?

ooh the numbers are looking good on this one PB

STARFISH - Wow thats great!! and how much more relaxed will you be knowing a transferred embie has passed PGD. regarding the odds - I think they give you the worst case scenario so be positive! ive been told in the past things like 75% fert rate when weve got 100% and then only 33% rate to make it to blast and weve gotten 60% so dont listen to those Odds! you will know soon enough for sure in any case. Good good good idea to pop them into the freezer for when mum is really ready if you cant go for a fresh then thats a great backup plan.

ANGEL - Good luck tomorrow for IUI !

MUM4NAY - Oh the last part is agony - sending you fast time travelling vibes that it speeds on by! everything crossed for you also.

DRMUMMY - I missed your wonderful news so a belated CONGRATULATIONS is in order !! . Im glad I came back though as you dont have that long now. Your right about work your boss is going to have to just let go and you need to just push it away and concentrate on the nursery how lovely! as for the other work to be done just chill let hubby stress about that or it can wait till later on. Sorry about your raised blood sugar levels sure you will get that under control though! Your going to be a great Mum a great role model. 11kg is too not too much and not too little I think that sounds perfect.

MILLIE - Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY

AFM - Catholic christening was small sweet and gorgeous. Such a lovely peaceful day - Jess looked adorable and the service was beautiful. Im glad ive done this for Jessy - especially after letting IVF consume us in the past.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gardenia2 For This Useful Post:

mum4nay  (01-06-2011),PinkButterfly  (31-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB - fantastic results!! That is wonderful news. Have everything crossed that each and every one is happily fertilising away as we speak. for the phone call in the morning. Hope you are not feeling too poorly after the procedure. How brilliant to be through to this stage of the cycle

Starfish - that is so great that both embies are doing such excellent things. Over the moon that you are going to get some answers from this cycle after all - and as Gardenia says, don't be too scared off by the off-the-shelf stats. I bet Wednesday can't come quickly enough. How frustrating though that your lining isn't coming to the party. Sounds like a plan to freeze the littlies if lining doesn't stack it on between now and then. In the meantime - grow embies grow!!!

Mum4nay - Hope you're not going too bonkers.

DrM - fantastic to hear from you and that all is on track. Such a natural thing, for a mum-to-be's mind to turn to the baby in the home straight. Hope you find a way to extricate yourself from work sooner rather than later. It will still be there waiting for you, even after lengthy mat leave!!

AFM - day 3 and as at this morning we had a grade 1 compacting morula (didn't know they could grow that fast!), one grade 1 8 cell and one grade 2 6 cell. So all of them still in the race, though I guess the little 6-celler won't stay the distance. Very happy with the update news and feeling increasingly confident there will be something to transfer on Wednesday morning.

Melk and anyone I've missed - and for the support

And just for good measure.....
    quality over quantity,quality over quantity, quality over quantity,quality over quantity,quality over quantity, quality over quantity,quality over quantity, quality over quantity,quality over quantity,quality over quantity,quality over quantity, quality over quantity, quality over quantity

for everyone

12. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (31-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, GREAT news!!! And fast dividers too! Do you get another update today or have to wait till day 5?

Pink, for today

Mum4nay, liberal sprinklings of
    Drmummy, so lovely to hear from you, we've missed you!! So excited for you that you are soon to meet your bubba. I hope you get on top of the work stuff soon so you can enjoy the nesting phase

Jfb, doing the full pretzel for you tomorrow my dear

Gardenia, glad to hear DD's christening went well Are you thinking about jumping back into
    Melk, when do you start mat leave?

to everyone else