Closed Thread
Page 77 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies

Starfish - yeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just AWESOME news. So so thrilled for you and it's wonderful to hear the cheerfulness and hope in your thread. Will be egging those embies on (so to speak ) all the way. It must be so gratifying to know that all that hard hard work you've put in (not to mention $$ spent) appears to be paying dividends. Brilliant that things have come together for you on the day, with sperm lookin' good too. So hope those two little ones keep going and PGD can be done. Do you get daily updates after today, or hear nothing again until day 3?

PinkB - brilliant news for you too! Fantastic. Have fun with that trigger tonight and have everything crossed for some beautiful looking, plentiful eggies for you. Hope you recover from the big night too

Spot - exciting to be getting things underway again. This has just got to be your cycle babe. Here's hoping all those supplements pay off bigtime.

Gardenia2 - lovely to hear from you and that you are in a good spot. Very inspirational. You seem incredibly calm and serene. Thanks for coming in to see us all

milliegirl - ugh for gastro. Away with thee, and happy birthday to you millie for tomorrow

always - thanks for your support too

tryingfortwo - oodles and oodles more for you.

jfblady - I think I might have missed something but are you sporting the beginnings of a beautiful bump as we speak??? I so hope so.

AFM - 3 embies are hopefully dividing away in their dish. I guess the 'holey' one didn't make it. They said another one 'wasn't doing much' but they'd keep it going and see what happens. Know it only takes one and hoping we do get that one by day 5. quality over quantity quality over quantity quality over quantity quality over quantity........ . Feeling so much better this cycle than last. EPU not nearly so painful and just feeling much less affected by the drugs generally, so hoping that augurs well for an environment that is conducive to implanting

Have a great weekend everyone.

slinky

2. The Following User Says Thank You to slinkymalinki For This Useful Post:

tryingfortwo  (29-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Starfish and Slinky what wonderful news for you both - come on little embies grow strong

Trying i am so sorry to hear your news, please take care and look after yourself

Gardenia wonderful to hear from hope the Christening goes well

SPOT wishing you all the very best for this cycle lovely everything crossed for you

Milli Happy Birthday have a great day tomorrow ( GO AWAY GASTRO)

Pinky hope trigger goes well and you have restful day tomorrrow in prep for Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Woooohoooooooooooooooooo Starfish and Slinky - great fertilisation results!!!!!!
    Slinky – sending your 3 embryos good divide & grow vibes! Great you feel in good shape too, that can only help once you are PUPO. Yep, recovered well from my night out on the mineral water and early exit home to do my jabs – party animal!!!!

Starfish –SO, so happy for your news, they sound like great eggs – I am sure everything you have done will be helping you now (about time too!) Fantastic news about DH’s swimmers, I am sure all that good living is paying off. Great you have PGD up your sleeve too. Sending loads of

Spot – great to hear you are getting back on the band wagon, sending

Millie ..... Happy Birthday to you, hope you kick that gastro bug and have a great day!!

Gardenia – great to hear you are doing so well, glad you have found some peace and calm after all you have been through.

Tryingfortwo

Always – thanks & hope you, DH and Zoe are all doing well.

Melk

AFM – scan yesterday showed 4-5 decent sized follicles and some smaller ones with oestrogen up to 4913. So hoping this translates to good news. Having moments of being absolutely petrified of crap eggs and zero fertilisation happening again after last cycles dismal failure. Just done our last jabs with trigger scheduled later on tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, 3 cheers for your 3 awesome embies!!! Look forward to hearing the progress tomorrow and hope the one dragging it's heels has caught up. Things can change so quickly in this game. IVFA gives daily updates (see below).

PinkB, completely understand your apprehensions BUT I have a very good feeling about this cycle I think your follie numbers and E2 are corresponding well for some gorgeous mature eggs. Good luck for tomorrow

Millie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope you've kicked that bug to the kerb and can get on with enjoying your day. I was really surprised I might be able PGD 2 embies also, since the benchmark had been set at a minimum of 3. But I suspect my FS is as frustrated and worn out with dealing with my chem pregs/MC's as I am of having them. I had really hoped to get more embies to test to give me a good sample size which would allow me to draw some conclusions about the state of my eggs, however it’s not to be. If PGD goes ahead with the 2, then what I can get out of this cycle is a pretty good guarantee that I won’t have another MC and that is definitely worth the $$ to me.

Thanks Gardenia, Melk and Spot for your support and well wishes Appreciate it.

Spot, hope your breaking out that Gonal-F as we speak and getting some action happening there
    AFM, day 2 and both embies are still powering on 1 on track at 2 cell and the other powering ahead at 5 cells. Decision will be made tomorrow whether to biopsy or transfer/freeze the best looking. I am having another lining scan tomorrow also and have been engaging all possible natural remedies to thicken it. Beef bone broth anyone? (I kid you not!)

I have started to get really nervous and the 'crazies' have definately set in, ie. seeing auspiscious signs in the most ridiculous things and thinking if the lab doesn't call by this time then it must means this (insert total disaster scenario)....I think I will be basket case by tomorrow

Have a lovely Sunday all, off to heat my belly, have more yucky chinese herbs and a cup of broth!
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 29-05-2011 at 15:08. Reason: spelling

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (29-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Starfish!

Great news about your embryo's powering along! Good luck for tomorro's news & lining scan. Hope the beef bone broth works its magic - was that from a chinese med or naturopath?? I do exactly the same thing when waiting for the labs calls - drives my DH bonkers!!! Sending

Hope everyones having a nice weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB, my acupuncturist suggested the bone broth, and also eating black foods like mushrooms to 'build the blood'. My lovely DH is also making osso buco tonight for the bone marrow and using my broth as the stock. In case you (or anyone else) is interested this is the recipe I used.
    http://editor.nourishedmagazine.com....eautiful-broth

I also had another acu treatment on Thursday where she put stacks of needles in my back, used moxa and the electrodes!! So I feel I have done all I can to get that lining pumped up. I spoke to a very helpful FN at the Maroubra clinic yesterday who took the time to go thru all of my previous transfers over the phone and I found out in the past I have had a lining of 6.5/6.6 at the final scan before EPU and have gone ahead with the tx and ALL of those embies have implanted. So I will be happy if it has increased to that stage. I also hear SIVF will go ahead with a tx with a 6mm lining, someone else might be able to confirm that?

Look forward to hearing your great numbers tomorrow my friend!

Slinky, hope you're not going too with the waiting...

Mum4nay, coming into the 2nd week of 2ww for you, in the home stretch!! How are you feeling??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also just read back and realised I hadn't respond to your question Pink about follie size prior to EPU. My understanding is they like the leads to be 18-20mm. My 2 big fellas which ended up being mature were in the low 20's at last scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear gorgeous gals, please forgive my slackness I have tried to keep up with everyone but have failed dismally I'm afraid.

Millie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I hope you've had a wonderful day and been spoiled rotten.

Trying42 - I am so very sorry for your loss. It is such terrible news. But your doctor is right, his is something that happens randomly instead of anything either of you carry and so is unlikely to happen next time. You will know when you are ready to try again. Look after yourself

Starfish
    and Slinky - your embryos sound very promising My little one was definitely a quality over quantity and I'm not the only one so stay positive.

Starfish
    , don't dwell too much on the reduced numbers. You'll drive yourself crazy unnecessarily as one or both of these might be perfect. I tried to stay of the mind that one per month is enough for most people, so if I only got 1 it was worth proceeding with until we got a good one. Of course it is an extremely expensive way to do IVF but for us it was our only option. I hope your lining is maturing perfectly.

PinkB - your cycle sounds very promising too. Come on eggies, home straight now so divide perfectly please

Mum4nay
    - I hope the 2ww is passing quickly and stresslessly (if that is possible) for you.

JfBlady - I'm so sorry that this cycle has been such torture for you and that implantation was just delayed. I hope with my every fibre of being that your little one is developing in the right place and at the right rate.

Spot -

Gardenia - It's wonderful to hear from you. I'm glad you are well and I hope that DD's christening went well. It is a very special day for you all.

Always - I'm so sorry for not getting back to you. Zoe is just gorgeous.

Melk - You're on the home straight now!! It's gone by so fast. I hope everything goes well for you and bubby.

I know I've missed people but I have everything constantly crossed for everyone .

AFM - I'm fine but incredibly busy. Looking forward to stopping work in 5 weeks but I know that there will still be work matters cropping up constantly. My boss is just going to have to deal with it all. Spent the weekend working at home while DH did overtime yesterday and then he worked on the nursery today. Our entire house still needs so much work done to it but the nursery has priority right now. I still have more work to do tonight before a meeting tomorrow morning but my brain is kinda mushy right now. I really just want to be able to give all of my energy to bubby. My blood sugar is slightly raised but not in the diabetic range so I'm trying to be very low GI diet conscious. I've put on around 11 kg and my doctor is generally happy but I desperately don't want to anything that might be bad for bubby. So more nuts, less fruit now I think.

Big and best wishes to all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to drmummy For This Useful Post:

tryingfortwo  (29-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DrM - so fabulous to hear from you again. So glad everything is going well (except for the raised blood sugars). Mine were raised as well. I wish I was as good as you.....I could not give up my daily choc milk (or 2).

for all you fabulous gals.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,

Trying 4 two - glad you've come back....

GArdenia2 - Also glad you've popped in to say hello! Any cycling happening for you this month?

Starfish - fantastic news, and I totally agree that you'll be ALOT happier knowing that your embies pass PGD and hopefully minimize future disappointments. 2 is great! Your nurses sound great! (re lining and your implantation record) and Dr S is happy - which is also great! Please let this time be your time Lets catch up sometime - maybe during the 2WW over a decaf/mineral water

Slinky - did I read correct - 3 little fighters and you'll find out more tomorrow?? So cruel they make you wait... hope you get a good transfer

Millie - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Hope you didn't catch the gastro from us over cyberspace he he!

Spot - I can relate to the fridge full of gonal! Hope you're putting it to some use Good luck x

Pinky - good luck tomorrow - sounds like you're going to have some nice healthy eggs x

DrM - wow, 9 weeks to go, I can't believe how fast that has gone. I think of you often and I hope your nursery is looking good - v. exciting

AFM - going stir crazy of course. Not much to add to that!

Hi to all those I've missed....