Closed Thread
Page 76 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    3 eggs collected 2 mature, so as expected and PGD is off the table.
    Both eggies have been ICSI'ed and I am daring to hope that both of these might fertilise Already in my lovely pj's and going to crawl back on the couch now.

Slinky and Pink, how did things go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    just wrote a fairly lengthy post and got called away, came back to discover timed out.... will give short version...

starfish - lots of for you hon. have everything crossed for those 2 little fighters. I think your own eggies must be pretty good still sweetie, given your natural conception so recently.

PinkB - how did scan go today hon?

Spot - are you cycling at the moment? That was my last recollection of where things were at for you?

AFM - 7 eggs collected, 2 immature, 5 injected with ICSI. Of those 5, 1 has some 'vacuous holes' indicating stress, which may or may not be a problem as things progress. So at least 4 in with a fighting chance. Sperm was apparently 'borderline' for IVF ie motility and morphology looked good, but numbers not big enough. So pretty consistent with past attempts. So now the good ol' waiting game. After tomorrow's advice re fertilisation, SIVF only look at the embies again on day 3 (Monday) and then again on day 5 for transfer. A nervewracking few days coming up!

slinky
    Last edited by slinkymalinki; 28-05-2011 at 15:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    good luck starfish....geez i know the pain of waiting if your precious 2 eggs fertilise all too well (aka this cycle)...only one of mine did and Laz is still hanging in there. so sorry you couldnt get the PGD done . enjoy the PA pj's.

good luck slinky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    **peep**

Hi Ladies

Just thought id peep back in to say hello and wish everyone well on their journeys. I havent read back or looked here for a long time but I have thought of you all often

I have alot of catching up to do

Im really hoping some of the lovely ladies I knew last year are not still here ( in the nicest possible way ). But if so then I know you will find happiness.

I did see very briefly though some sad news

TRYING FOR TWO - Im so incredibly sorry to hear of your loss. May your pain be comforted by those who love and care for you. There is no pain like it. Your little one is in the arms of the angels ( big hugs ). Protect and look after you now honey even if it means being rude.

AFM

Busy planning a special day for DD4 on Sunday it is her catholic christening. I have been going to mass a bit lately and ive found alot of peace and calm in this - its changed my attitude and now instead of being fearful of the future I am putting it in gods hands and decided to just relax. And to be thankful for the gift we have already been given and trust that he knows better then me what is the plan for us etc.

Im happy

Love and light to all

promise to read back soon

Gardenia

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Gardenia2 For This Useful Post:

tryingfortwo  (29-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky & Starfish - glad all went well for EPU, heres hoping for some serious loving in that that petrie dish tonight

Late night after a girls night out so be back tomorro, all good with my BT & scan so trigger tomorro or should i say today now... better get some sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryingfortwo - I am so incredibly sorry to hear of your loss. I cannot say anything that will make you feel any better or take the pain away. I can feel the tears mounting as I type. Everyone here feels your loss and I only wish I could make the pain go away. You are in my thoughts and I hope time gives you peace.

Gorgeous Starfish - I have myself tied into the shape of a pretzel having everything crossed . Hope this is your turn to put up a BFP so we can all celebrate your success and a dream come true. Enjoy those new pjs. Nothing like a little bit of luxury.

Slinky - hope the "fertilisation" groove is happening in that petri dish tonight. Best of luck and have my for you too.

Pink - for your EPU in a couple of days.

Gardenia - It's a nice place to be when you find that inner "peace". I too found my "go with the flow" and it seemed to help me cope in a lot of ways. Whatever/whomever we pray to at night will never let pass us what is meant for us. Hope your DD christening is nice. Our Zoe had her christening in April and it was a very close family affair and one that I thoroughly enjoyed.

I have only read back one page and sorry if I have missed your journey. I try to keep up with you all but please know I am chearing you on and say my prayers that your dreams come true.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Always Hoping For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    CONGRATS Slinky, on your 4 possibly 5 lovely eggies!!! GREAT result and can't wait to hear your GREAT fert rates! Will be mentally holding your hand till Monday also.

PinkB, wooo hooo all triggered and ready to go from today!! How was your girl's night out?

Gardenia, lovely to hear from you, it has been a while and unfortunately I am one of those long termers still here. I am really happy for you that you have found a place of peace in your heart. for whatever comes next.

Trying, you are in my thoughts and just wanted to send you more As you know I have been to 2 scans full of hope only to receive the saddest of news so please don't hesitate to come here and vent with us if you want to. You have been such an important part of our thread, offering support and encouragement to us all and we are here to do the same for you

Always, thanks gorgeous

Jfb, using you as my inspiration atm! I'm sending lots of to Laz (or Lara!)

to ALL of our lovely 35+ girls, some of you have been MIA for a while and would love to hear from you.
    AFM, Finally some good news!
    Both of our embies have fertilised, little troopers! Both have had the spindle visualised! Maybe all that prep, 8 months on DHEA and liquid gold saizen has something to do with it? Dr S so happy with them getting out of the starting gate like this he is talking about them both being biopsied for PGD if they are both at least 6 cell on day 3. Boy these really will be million dollar babies if this comes off given the price of PGD but I would much prefer to put back known chromosomally normal embryos than just risk it. Also scientist said DH's sperm was looking pretty good, and had a 'normal' count which it wasn't just a couple of months ago..

Obviously a long nail biting time to go, but for the moment we are on the top of the rollercoaster
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 28-05-2011 at 10:51. Reason: forgot stuff in my excitement!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Girls

T4T - I'm so sorry for your loss. Heaps of hugs. Please take all the time you need to process this.

Slinky & Starf1sh - your embies are looking good. I'm surprised your FS would do PGD on 2 embies Starfish. They must be looking great.

Gardenia - it sounds like you are in a great place. Church can be really soothing.

Hi to always, pinky, JFB & everyone else.

I have gastro & am concentrating on kicking it to the kerb so I can enjoy my birthday tomorrow :-)

Have a wonderful weekend.

Millie

11. The Following User Says Thank You to milliegirl For This Useful Post:

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky thanks for asking, I have a fridge full of Gonal-F ready to go once AF visits in the next day or so. Will be doing antagonist cycle again... fingers crossed. I have spent the last 3 months gulping back a bazillion supplements (Royal Jelly and 300mg of C0Q10 plus a host of others).

Milliegirl, banish thy gastro indeed!

Starfish you have reached the top of the proverbial rollercoaster and I have everything crossed you stay there

Slinky, great news for you too! Lots of embie dances going on!

Gardenia, thanks for popping by to see us old girls

PB, good luck with trigger! I love that anticipation.

And a massive hello to the girls I have missed.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    STARFISH - Oh thats great news isnt it!! That they are considered possibly strong enough for PGD. I must admit PGD is very tempting if not to have extra assurance and save possibly heart break later on you cant put a price on that. Ill be thinking and praying for you that those little troopers keep on soldiering on. go embies!!

SPOT - Good luck with this next cycle onwards and upwards I say ! those supplements would have helped with egg quality to be sure

PB - good luck babe everything crossed - how did your scan and BT go today?

ALWAYS - Yes thats right they wont - its all ok to just relax . I dont want to preach to everyone as im more spiritual then religious but I do like in the mass where they say to god to "protect us from all worry and anxiety". Think "they" have delivered on that to be honest.

MILLIE - Hope your feeling better and that bug has moved on.

SLINKY - 4 is a good number me thinks. Its better to have 4 good ones. and you only need one. I used to be with SIVF and yes its a nervous wait not hearing news every day. Hope you get a pleasant surprise on Monday. And have a nice relaxing weekend.

MUM4NAY - Thinking of you always

Love and light
    Gardenia
    Last edited by Gardenia2; 28-05-2011 at 13:19.