Closed Thread
Page 73 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Pink, YAY for follies!!! The funky Oestrogen dance must've worked so here's a bit more This is definately looking like a better cycle for you this time!

My endometrium is currently 4.3, they like it to be 7mm and above I believe. I had acupuncture today and she put electrodes on the needles to really zing that lining and those follies! it has some effect! Think I might have another treatment Wednesday since I am on leave and have the time. Oh to be a blissfully ignorant IVF virgin again!!! BTW I am definately keen for a catch up/ non caffeinated beverage sometime!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hello ladies

yippeee for improvements starfish and pinkB . Fantastic to see things moving in the right direction for you both. Here's a bit more of a follie/E2 dance thrown in for good measure

starfish - hoping those electrodes get that lining piling on in a big way quality over quantity quality over quantity quality over quantity oooommm

pinkB - nice follie action honey. Now come on E2 - up up up you go

mum4nay - hoping you are kicking back and settling into a relaxing TWW.

milliegirl - thanks for your thoughts too

AFM - scan today also showed more follies. There's one very big one (26x22) which probably won't make it, but another 5 decent-sized ones in the same ovary and then one in the other. So probably a best case scenario is 6 but more to play with than it was looking like last Thursday. Like you, Starfish, back for a scan and bloods again on Wednesday and, I would say, EPU on Friday. quality over quantity quality over quantity quality over quantity oooommm for us all

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    PinkB, Slinky & Starfish - Oh My Goodness there has been some serious ovary action around here in the last 2 days !!! keep it up ovaries

quality over quantity
    quality over quantity
    quality over quantity
    quality over quantity
    quality over quantity
    quality over quantity
    quality over quantity

quality over quantity
    quality over quantity

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (24-05-2011),Starf1sh  (25-05-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok girls, more E rising moves for our terrific trio Starfish, Pinky and slinky...

AFM - my lonely little egg made it to an 8 cell day 3 embryo - transferred on Monday without dramas. I'm scared to get hopeful on this one... but at least I have a great back up plan!

As for my donor - she had clots on the lungs and the clinic think it's related to all the flying she did whilst cycling (remember she did a small trip to sunshine coast mid cycle and then flew to brisbane the day after). Her E wasn't that high, so they said the dose was approp for her. I just wish they warned us of the dangers of flying - has anyone else had problems with stimming and flying?????????? In retrospect I can see the danger, but have never heard of this being a problem?

Starfish - no, she hasn't donated before and says she never will again - not because of the OHSS, but because of the lengthy counselling/preparation....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinki – So glad your scan went well – thats sounding really really positive. Hope they are top quality eggs. Good luck for your scan tomorrow!

Starfish – your funky oestrogen dance did work and lets hope it keeps working for us all! I hope your lining rises nicely ASAP! Yes, a catch up would be great, maybe a few shots of royal jelly and wheatgrass may be in order to maximise our eggies!!! I wonder if our EPU’s will be on the same day ? they said Friday or Monday to me – more likely Monday i think for me.

Mum4nay – Hooray for your lovely embie, being PUPO is a wonderful achievement in itself so enjoy and I hope the best news is on its way for you.

Gosh your poor egg donor, how awful. I was told about the increased clotting risk with IVF early on, but not directly about flying. I wonder if she has an undiagnosed clotting issue??? Glad she is ok now, does she have to take blood thinners for a while? Far out!

Melk thanks!!! hope baby preparations are going well! Do you finish work soon? The countdown is on!

Hi to all

AFM – off to have a scan & BT tomorrow too! Hoping for oestrogen rising, rising, rising

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay, YAAAAAAAAAAY PUPO!!!!!!!!!! Where there is an embie there is a chance Sending your embie lots of hatching and snuggle in vibes

Poor ED, bl00dy h3ll sounds a bit like a pulminary embolism? I have flown during stim phase and 2WW. Clinic has always given me a letter to say why I am carrying needles etc but have never been warned about flying AND I have a blood clotting disorder

Right-o PinkB and Slinky, just getting myself into the lotus position for the chant:
    quality over quantity quality over quantity quality over quantity quality over quantity quality over quantity quality over quantity quality over quantity quality over quantity quality over quantity quality over quantity quality over quantity

Good luck for bt's and scans tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry ladies, the positivity train has hit a serious snag for me
    Main problem is with my lining which is not increasing, FN today saying it could be due to saizen?? Clinic do not advise transfer for less than 8mm, mine still in the 4's. Guess it still has some time to catch up?

I am going to EPU on Friday. Have 2 x follies at over 20mm and 1 x 14mm which they hope might be big enough by EPU. A few smaller stragglers that won't make the grade. So best case for me is 3 eggs, more likely 2, and 2 is not enough for PGD

So at this stage my options are a bit cloudy and could include no PGD due to too few embies, transfer at day 3 of whatever embies make it (and risk MC no. 6) or freeze and no transfer at all as lining is not sufficient. None of these options are enthusing me right now. I am finding it really hard also as I usually get decent egg numbers and always get blasts! Not sure if low AMH or oversuppression (or both) is the culprit here...

Anyhoo I have a job interview this afternoon so really need to refocus and put this aside for the time being (thanks for letting me vent )

Slinky and Pink I REALLY hope you guys had good news at your scans today and there is BFP (or 3) in this!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - bugger.... can they just keep you going and maybe stop the saizen and delay EPU further? That's a tough one - good luck with the interview too...

Pinky - donor is on clexane - more needles!!

Come on terrific trio.... would love to meet up with you all too, but I'm sure you don't need a gastro bug on top of everything else at present

Is trying4two out there?? We miss you x x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay, I think the 2 lead follies are too big and at risk of losing them if we go to Monday EPU. Will find out this arvo what Dr S thinks about stopping saizen (there is really only 1 more jab in it anyway). Rephrase: REALLY hoping there is a BFP or 4 in this cycle! Apologies, it slipped my mind Mum4nay that you were lucky enough to already be in the 2WW I get that far this cycle!!

Yes, you can keep your bug to yourself But perhaps a catch up down the track (maybe 2WW??) could be in order? Slinky I think you are in canberra but still most welcome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Far out Starfish how utterly frustrating for you. Come on lining grow grow grow!!! And how annoying about the PGD when you get yourself psyched up to do it. I personally think the down reg is no good for low AMH and it is so different to your previous responses it has to be the reason. Sounds like freezing could be a plan if your lining doesn't get there ? hope Dr S has a good plan this afternoon. Good luck for your job interview today - maybe it will be a good distraction!

Mum4nay - hope ur all getting over your gastro. Poor ED having to do clexane now - far out - hope its short term.

Slinky

AFM - scan was good result for me - but of course worrying that some of the follies haven't grown much and know without that good oestrogen i could end up with crappy eggs yet again - so waiting for the phonecall to see what the upshot is.

previous scan: 2 x 15, 2 x 12, 1 x 11, 3 small

todays scan: 15.9 x 2, 15.6, 14.9, 14.2, 14.3, 12.6, 8.5, 8.9