Closed Thread
Page 71 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So not off to a great start for me....seems I have an answer as to why my ovaries have been 'quiet' they don't seem to be doing anything much at all!!! Bt did not go well as my E2 is only at 140 Having another bt Friday and my scan has been moved to next Monday as there probably won't be any follies to see this week I have written another post on this to see if anyone else has experienced this, but I strongly suspect I am oversuppressed after 6 weeks on the OCP prior to this cycle and then on lucrin for the LDR. I am pretty worried at the moment that after everything I have been through to finally get this cycle on the road it might end up cancelled.

Sorry just need to have a poor me moment, WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO FRICKIN' HARD???

Ok I've collected myself a bit now
    FS has now put me up to 450 puregon in an effort to kick start my ovaries and they are talking about a longer stim phase if necessary. I guess only time will tell but for a miracle still

Mum4nay, how did you go today lovely?

Quote Originally Posted by slinkymalinki View Post
    It's tough fitting a cycle in around work
    Slinky, Oh yes it is especially difficult getting those 'things aren't going so well' calls while at work and in an open plan office! However, I seriously take my hat off to you and all the gals managing cycling, work and caring for children! Good luck for scan tomorrow, we could use some good news!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay – hope your scan went well!

Slinky – good luck for BT and scan tomorrow.

Starfish – sending loads of good egg vibes and a downpour of babydust your way. Just read your other thread so throwing in a hug too – there always seems to be a curveball with this IVF caper!

Hi to everyone else, hope all well with you

AFM – started an antagonist cycle last night, CD2 results weren’t as good as last month but were still in range & FS still thinks its worth a go. Hoping the antagonist produces better results than the down reg. Had the fluvax on Monday and had a really bad reaction to it so have been feeling shocking, I’m sure the IVF drugs will help with that, not!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish we posted at the same time - couldn't agree more ........

WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BE SO FRICKIN' HARD???

I too am for that miracle for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just wondering whether I can join this thread.

I am 36 and we are TTC for our 4th Child.

Just started fsh injections today on CD6

I also have pcos and have trouble ovulating.

Will do personals over the next few days once i have read what you guys are all up to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,

Yay, so glad I've got cycle buddies

Welcome angelanathan - are they your kids names? (I also have a nathan - gift from god!)

I'm really embarrassed about my situation. I've been wanting to do my last cycle since Dec last year - my last one that was cancelled was in fact Oct last year. I've been waiting for DHEA to kick in, and also had a few skipped periods/poor blood tests so couldn't start... so here I am, 6 months on DHEA and doing a successful cycle!! (despite Dr saying my ONLY hope was to find a donor, AMH undectable etc....). So, find a donor I did - I had to seize the moment or I would have lost her - and lets face it, they don't come by very often! So, the donor had her egg pick up on Monday - 36 eggs and now at day 3 - 18 grade A embryos!!! She's now in hospital with OHSS!! Doing ok though, should be out today... All headed for the freezer.

As for me - I triggered last night and go for EPU Friday - what a week for my poor hubbie he he!!! Also, I've had gastro/vomitting overnight and feel pretty lousy today... hubbie also home from work - initially to look after DS but now feeling nauseous too - we'll be in for a shocker tonight but just have my fingers crossed that DS doesn't get it too - otherwise I have no babysitting options for him and won't be allowed to go to EPU with him tomorrow...

The drama's!!!!!!!

I look forward to all this IVF being OUT of my life, whatever the outcome now.

Hope you're all having a better day than me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Starfish, Slinky, PinkB and M4N

Take care lovelies and i so hope whatever they need to do gets you all over the line this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pink YAY!!! So glad you are joining us! What dose FSH are you on this time? I had the fluvax a few weeks ago too (after I ran it by Dr S who gave the go ahead) and have been sniffly ever since, coincidence perhaps as they say it is not a live vaccine. I also hope you have a much better cycle this time... so damn good it ends in a !!! Can I ask what was the rationale you were put on long down reg (LDR) last time? Was it just to try a different protocol?

Mum4nay, Ahh now I get it...nay..Nathan! O M G what a freakin' stressful week!! Hope you are well rewarded at EPU tomorrow. However if things don't go your way it sounds like you will still have 18 embies to choose from You could make an entire football team with that! Just curious, if you do get a sticky BFP from your own cycle what will you do with the frozen embies?? Hope you and your ED are feeling much better soon
    Quote Originally Posted by mum4nay View Post
    I look forward to all this IVF being OUT of my life, whatever the outcome now.
    Could not agree more right now! Soooooo over it!

Slinky, how did you go today hun?

Melk, Have just been looking back through the posts and need to say to you, Thank You!!! You have popped up here and there offering unwavering support and encouragement to us gals still on the treadmill and I really appreciate it so
    Is it 8 weeks to go now???

Angelanathan, hope your stay with us is short for bubba no. 4! Good luck with your cycle and cycle buddy!

Thinking of you guys often Hiero, Sabah, Trying, Drmummy, Millie, Spot, Fiona, Always, Swede. Hope all is well xx
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 19-05-2011 at 19:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    starfish - goddammit!!!!! What an absolute pain in the butt. You've always had such a great response rate. I so hope the 450 FSH dose gets things happening for you. You are such a tower of strength in all of this. So cheerful in spite of the setbacks. Sending oodles and oodles of goodwill and luck your way sweetie.

mum4nay - wow! talk about making things happen in a major way. An embarrassment of riches. 18 grade A embies is phenomenal. What a great way to be going into the business end of your cycle. Still hoping the DHEA gets you that miracle and you can keep the footy team on ice.

PinkB - also great to see you back and cycling. for your cycle. Look forward to hearing how things progress

Melk - thanks for your lovely words honey and I second what starfish said. Trust you are blissed out on pregnancy

angelanathan - welcome to the thread and here's to a great cycle for you!

AFM - scan this morning showed 3 decent sized follies, plus a couple of littlies on the other side. Not over the moon about those numbers, but having to just keep faith in my FS that this is the way to go. DH is still being very good about not drinking etc so with any luck there'll be quality improvement on both sides that makes a difference. Back for another US and BT on Monday, and I guess headed to EPU a few days after that.

Hope all ladies are doing well.

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Satrfish hit 8 weeks this Sunday which is quite unbelieveable. This morning i was at pilates and one the girls remided me this time last year i was lining up to run in the Noosa 10km run and it was the week that we were sitting and waiting to see if our new embies with DE would make the freezer this afternoon. It seems like a life time ago and yet i still cant fully believe that we have made it to this point, i still keep waiting for someone to turn on the lights and tell me it's not real.

I so wish this path could be a little less up and down and easier for so many of us.

M4N hope EPU goes well today

Slinky keep the faith lovely .

for everyone .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk - It's so good to read your updates and know you are all doing really well. Much deserved.

Starf1sh - It can be such a hard road, and there is no rhyme or reason to it. I really hope everything kicks in for you and we get to celebrate your BFP soon.

Slinky - It's quality all the way for you. A few great embies will be all you need to have your beautiful family. Fingers crossed

Mum4Nay - You will be hearing your own magic egg number soon. Lots of for the petri dish dance

Pink - Welcome back to cycling. I really wish you a dream run with a BFP at the end

Angel - Welcome. 4 children is a pipedream for most of us. Good luck completing your tribe

Im still waiting for my OS ED to start cycling. A few more weeks to go, and I can't do the FET until August because Wazza will be on leave from June to August. Waiting.... waiting. We are used to that, aren't we girls.

Have a great weekend

Millie