Closed Thread
Page 7 of 134 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Penny you have made the bravest decision and sounds like you are blessed with a truly amazing and wonderful partner. I wish you all the luck on your journey no matter what road and choice you make.

Any woman taking on IVF is a true warrior.

My heart goes out to you.

Pearl honey, for you too, this is just so awful.

Who ever knew at the start it would be this hard to achieve just one baby... you look around and it seems the most simple and easy ting...but for us...

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    PennyPC - thinking of you. Be kind to yourself.

Pearl - I hope your FS can give you some answers. Thinking of you.

Such a sad day on this thread today.............why why why does this journey we all share have to be so hard sometimes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Pearl what a terrible place to be. It is devastating to wake from the sedation and hear that news. I tend to prefer they just give me another dose so I don't have to face it straight away.

Are you still on DHEA? You are still producing a nice number of follicles so I hope your FS has some ideas. You definitely deserve some viable alternative approaches. I really feel for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG, this is my horoscope by Jessica Adams for this week:

If you co-parent with a Gemini you will both be involved with the world of children as heavenly bodies pass through the zone of sons, daughters, young relatives, godchildren and the next generation en masse.

My DH is a Gemini

Please let it be so in the best way possible.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pearl and Penny sending you both plenty of healing and loads of

DRM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Drmummy, I have a very good feeling about your cycle. Your embies are very advanced for Day 3. They are very good sign. I was holding back to say this to you untill I have proved that my 6 cell at Day2 seems to have worked.

Spot, Tomorrow will prove what we already know.

StarfIsh, Thanks for asking about me. I saw the new technology on the paper as well and planned to try this if this cycle didn’t work. Hoping you are getting better for the holiday season.

Pinkbutterfly, Thanks for the good wish, this is the cycle for you.

Pearl and Penny,

to everyone i have missed and have not got chance to say hello before.

My apologies for not updating in the past week. Our emotions have been on a big rollercoaster. My nose is starting to sore as I am thinking where to start.

I had EPU on Tuesday 2nd November. Since Thursday 11th, huge AF like cramps has been coming and going in waves, so I was holding my breath for AF. The spotting/bleeding from EPU didn’t stop after ET, all these added to my agony, by morning Tuesday 16th r, I saw dark red blood in my toilet paper. I stopped progesterone support.

AF didn’t come by Wednesday and no show on Thursday. I resumed progesterone support. By Saturday 20th, 18 DPO, I had enough and went to local medical center for B/T. The instruction from my clinic is HPT on 23rd and 25th.

B/T shows HCG 792 and progesterone 190. I did another one yesterday, HCG 1540, Progesterone 380.

When FS called me yesterday, he asked me to keep grounded as this is just beginning. I wasn’t jumping up and down.

DH and I are just in AWE, After 23 months, 6 cycles of IVF, , we always had to activate the disappointment coping mechanism. We are used to disappointment.

In short, this doesn’t feel real yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG K2CHAT THAT IS TRULY THE MOST AWESOME NEWS I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND DH . Those levels are fantastic! It is real! Take care of yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    K2CHAT You are UTD Girlfriend!!! Jumping for joy for you, you have had such a long road and so glad to hear you got a I completely understand your reservation but this is definately a milestone to be celebrated! And great numbers BTW

What happens next? Scan for you soon?

Things are a'changin' for the 35+ gals

DrM, loving your horoscope!

Spot, for great numbers tomorrow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still sending big hugs to you my friend Penny xxx

K2Chat - fantastic news, we all understand the hard to comprehend part! Best wishes for wonderful developments over the coming weeks

to everyone, thinking of you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OMG K2chat that is FABULOUS nEWS!!!! Congratulations!!! Enjoy cloud nine

SPOT can't wait to hear your levels tomorrow sweetness

This is going to great. Xoxox