Closed Thread
Page 67 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just ducking in quickly as I finish cleaning the WHOLE house before my sister arrives from overseas tomorrow morning (!!!!) to wish everyone a very happy Easter break! Hope you all get some relaxation time, and get to spend quality time with loved ones. And may your Easter be filled with the calming properties of chocolate!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all you gals

Have a wonderful Easter........................chocolate mmmmmmmmmm

The only hard thing about it is spacing it all out and not eating everything in one sitting

Have a great break.

Luv always xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick post from me ladies, sorry it's a bit

Got my AMH results yesterday and I am in shock. Despite 7 months on DHEA they have fallen by over half in the last 12 months. 10.2 in March 2010 and down in 4.2 in April 2011 So now I have a problem not only with quality but quantity too, it is really gutting but makes me realise once again how much all of this is out of my hands...

I know there are many ladies in more challenging situations than myself (and many who have gone on to be successful with low AMH) but to experience such a drop at 36 has been a big blow. Making Plan B and Plan C seem a bit more real now.

Wishing all of you wonderful, gorgeous women a safe and joyous time with your loved ones over the Easter break. Going to dust myself off as have quite a social weekend weekend in store with good friends, a few wines and of course plenty of chocolate!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish -No, No, Nooooooooooooo, I am so angry with the universe - this is soooooooo unfair. Universe/ Fertility gods please give our starfish a break pleaseeeeeee!

We have seen many success stories with low AMH and at the end of the day its how you respond to the stims and you haven't had a problem with that previously. Annoying as it is we only need one good egg, and i sincerely hope yours is on its way this cycle!

Enjoy your much deserved wine and chocolate, sending

Happy Easter to all, here's to some wonderful eggs for us all and not just of the chocolate variety!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Starfish what crappy news but as pinky said you still seem to respond well to the drugs.hang in there lovely.

To all have a Sade and lovely Easter

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Starfish, so sorry honey...

At least you have wonderful options, and Pinky is right. You'll get there my friend..

Happy Easter to all

AFM - Easter Sunday didn't give me an Easter bunny, but the clinic did ring up saying that all results are back and they are ready to go with the donor cycle. Donor is also ready to fly down so it's now up to me to make arrangements. Just hard to do over the EAster break and public holiday...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mum4nay - wow sounds like it's all system go for your Donor cycle.
    Best of luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone had a safe and happy Easter..........................hope none are too sick from all that chocolate

Starfish - I am sorry to hear of your AMH result but I got a BFP with an AMH result not but better than yours. It can happen honey................However your dream comes true you will make it happen.

Luv to all
    xxx

PS - I have finally worked out how to post photos. I have put a few of Zoe up if you are interested. Must go, she has just woken from her very first "day time" nap (30 mins - OMG!!!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum4nay - great easter present for you!!! Glad all on track!

Always hoping - how seriously gorgeous is your Zoe I will try and ahve a look at your photos now.

Hope everyone had a great easter Hi to all

AFM - Both DH and I pretty nervous about the getting the old AMH result tomorrow, its not likely to have gone up so preparing for the worst. Our eggs haven’t been great the last 2 cycles so petrified he will say its game over for us. Meanwhile today when I was having a lovely day not thinking about IVF stuff I ran into a friend who is 40, has two girls and just found out she accidentally is pregnant again with twins – far out – I’m happy for her of course -but as always I find it confronting hearing about such highly fertile people. Had my hair, eyebrows and eyelashes done this week so at least I don’t feel as old as my ovaries...... well for now!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinky - hope tomorrow's appointment goes ok for you. At least you'll look great

AFM - all arranged now - donor coming down on Sunday and starting Mon/Tues - at last!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mum4nay For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (28-04-2011)