Closed Thread
Page 66 of 134 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    aaarrggghhh!! just wrote a long post only to accidentally delete it!

have to get ready for work now, so the abbreviated version is this:

trying - so so happy for your wonderful news. absolutely brilliant. enjoy and be sure to stick with us the thread. xx

always - hilarious that baby zoe slept through the christening. what a dream child!! oooh, needles are no fun at all. so distressing for mum!

Thanks to all gorgeous ladies for your positive thoughts and good wishes. BT ended up being yesterday and was - not unexpectedly given low count - a BFN. Still glad we did IUI though - better to know that that method is unlikely to work for us before going down more interventionist path again. Made contact with new FS's rooms yesterday and she rang at 7.15pm last night - already better than previous FS! Putting plans in place to start an antagonist cycle at AF after this one, so mid-May or so. Will do a thyroid check in the meantime. DH is being very good with less alcohol and pill-popping - miracles can happen

will be back soon for more personals

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    HI girls,

Have been MIA - took ages checking up on all you lovely ladies

Heiro - good to see you back here again and weighing up your options. I must say it's really wonderful that you have your 9 frosties awaiting, but theres no rush and I can totally understand your despondance with just going again doing the same old thing??... I have a friend that did a whole year of back to back FETS with no success. The first time she did a stim cycle after that year she ended up with a BFP... Maybe a new FS/full assessment again (if you can stand it) and another stim might do the trick??? You can always go back to your frosties later??

Sabah - so sorry for your BFN, especially after getting your hopes up with the evil POAS. So cruel, take care lovely....

Slinky - sorry the IUI didn't work, but good plan with the new FS. Your story sounds similar to Trying - new FS, lower dose and antagonist and look where she is now Better track down the 'Fertility Plan' too - I'd recommend it too...

MrsDaisy - remember after the honeymoon you need at least a few 'babymoons' too! Can't tell you how many we had before no 1 arrived Enjoy!

T42 - SO SO happy your scan is on track! It's been a truly horrible stressful time for you lately, but you're a strong woman and no doubt you'll be a GREAT mum for 2 of your kids simultaneously

Starfish - thanks for asking about me - see below. I'm glad you're happy to go for the ED path if needed, and even happier that you've got one ready and willing that you know and trust. Regardless of it's specific genetics, you'll love that baby in your arms

Always - had to laugh about the christening and baby Zoe sleeping through the lot! Can't believe it, you've got a really really good sleeper on your hands there!! Must have been a quiet christening as far as christenings go!!?

AFM - I've been super busy getting my donor organised - she came interstate for a week and stayed with us. It was a week of appointments - doc's, counselling, ultrasounds blah blah (don't need to remind you all of all the work up stuff for ivf). Good news is the doc said she's an A1 donor and we are totally LUCKY to have found her. Bad news is that she's just quit her job (and has 2 kids to support), so I'm nervous about her being able to take the time out again to cycle... ideally, the clinic wants her here for 2 weeks for a short cycle (however, they can do it interstate and then just fly her to Sydney for EPU if necessary). We'll prob do a frozen transfer cause timing for a fresh one seems a bit too hard and not really more effective in bringing me a bub.

.....Add to all that, bubs no 1 broke my nose, my husband and I have nits and bubs no 1 fell down the stairs and busted up his little face (expecting a call from docs any day now!!). It's really been a tough week!!?

....and add to that - I need to do a short cycle as I've never tried this before + I'm dosed up on the magical DHEA - this is my 'closure' cycle. Everyone says it's pointless (cause of my undectable AMH and age 40), but I just have to at least try. I'm also on Royal Jelly, chinese stinky herbs/teas, DHEA for past 5 months and coq10. Maybe it's all the stress, but I didn't ovulate this month and my AF has not arrived at day 29. I'm thinking I'm doing another anovular cycle so it may be another month or so before AF even arrives and I can start???

So hopefully I'm join in soon with the upcoming cycles... but if AF doesn't arrive, I may be tempted to go for the fresh transfer with the donor IF it happens within the next month or two?????

Sorry to the many I've missed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Heiro great to see you back , best of luck making your decision Fresh/FET

Trying Great News Congratulations

Slinky sorry about the BFN on this IUI hopefully the new FS will have the magic formula for you

Sabah how are you doing lovely

Always - Well done to Zoe on being the perfect baby and sleeping through her christening

M4Nay great news on EDs glowing report card. Hope your closure cycle is a good one when you get to start

Love Millie Gardenia Spot Pearl and lall the lovelies out there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

Sorry I've been absent for a while, but my furbaby cat Emma was sick this week and I found out she has terminal cancer on Friday. I had to put her down yesterday to stop her suffering (it was lymphoma effecting her breathing etc). I wasn't going to let evil cancer hurt my baby any more. She was 12 and had been so healthy up to that point that it was a shock when I got the news. I'm gutted.

Melk - How is junior? It makes a big difference to know that beautiful women like you are making their dreams come true

Heiro - I'm glad you are getting back in the game. I really hope a little miracle happens for you soon.

Mum4Nay - How exciting that your ED is on track to help you meet your next bubba. It is a long wait, and I hope the rest of the time flies by.

Sabah - Heaps of Life can be really tough, but we live for the possibilities.

T42 - How are you feeling? Good news is so welcome here.

'Hi' to everyone I have missed. I still feel a bit in shock over the last few days, and am sorry I'm not as 'on' as I should be. I still think of you often, and send you all a truckload full of

Love Millie xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryingfortwo – Huge Congratulations to you, what wonderful news on your little heartbeat! Sorry to hear you have had so much stress with the bleeding, I hope its settled down. I hope the next 7 ½ months are smooth sailing for you!

Sabah – so sorry to hear about your BFN, wish I could wave a magic wand for you! Sending hugs.

Mum4nay – glad to hear all going so well for you (well aside from recent injuries – ouch!!)– you deserve it. Glad ED is working out so well. Good luck for your cycle – you never know how you will go with a different protocol. Saw a BFP numberplate yesterday too!

Slinki – sorry your latest IUI was a BFN but glad to hear you have found a great FS and have a good plan in place going forward.

Daisy – hope you’ve been able to get your meds sorted out. Your honeymoon sounds fantastic - enjoy!!!

Hiero – Sending hugs This road is so so tough for all of us, I hope you can find a way forward and that good news is on its way for you and DP.

Starfish – You are such a brave strong person J So glad you have the wonderful gift of your sister to help out if needed. Somehow I think mentally it takes some pressure off to have other options in the wings. I am hoping though you don’t need it. Are you doing sazien too?

Always – glad to hear all is going well with Zoe J What a star sleeping through her christening!

Millie – sending big hugs, what a shock for you, so sorry to hear this news about your beloved cat.

A big hello to the lovely ladies with growing bumps Melk, dr Mummy – thanks for checking in on us all!

AFM – Sorry I have been MIA, have been recovering from the horror EPU and all got hammered by the flu too. Thanks for your kind words ladies, It took me a 1 ½ weeks to get my insides back on track – terrible reflux persisted for ages. Still feeling pretty down about two crap long cycles that produced crappy eggs. Had a chat with FS and requested we do day 2 bloods to see where I am at (egg quality & reserve wise), he wanted to do AMH again (– the 3rd time it will have been tested now) to see if its worth continuing – very scary. AF arrived last week and had the day 2 tests done – i was expecting them to be menopausal or something but they are my best ever results(well in the past year) – FSH 7.6 and Oestrogen low at 64 so now feeling very confused & not sure what to think, seeing FS after easter to get the dreaded AMH. Thinking about other options too, all very emotional having those discussions.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pinky - glad you're alive and well again. Your results are fantastic! Hope the amh is ok too. My day 1 FSH was 16, no idea with oestrogen - prob zero??? So sorry you're going through all this, it really shouldn't be that hard?????????

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mum4nay For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (22-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, nuts! re: outcome of the IUI New FS sounds very efficient and great to hear your cycle will be underway very soon!

Hiero, you're a doll, thanks for your beautiful thoughts.

Tryingfortwo, what a relief!!! Huge Congrats again How are you feeling?

Milliegirl, I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your beautiful furbaby

PinkB, Thanks gorgeous Seriously, I think anyone who undergoes IVF (partic mulitple cycles) deserves a medal and probably a ticker tape parade as well! Great results with FSH and E2, that sounds quite positive, hope the AMH results are the icing on the cake and you are one of the ones DHEA gives a lovely AMH boost to. I also had a bt this morning to check mine (has been 12 months) and just to help us in our decision making at the end of this cycle, IKWYM I'm feeling just a little bit terrified what it might reveal Yep, will be doing saizen this time, no idea if it will actually make any difference but figured it's kind of an 'all in' cycle!

Oh Mum4nay, for all you have been through this month! Hope your poor nose is on the mend, must have been traumatising for both you and DS! Hope he is also recovering ok from his fall. Fingers crossed things with your A1 donor are smooth sailing, how did it go with her staying with you?

I feel overwhelmed just reading all your prep (probably because I'm doing all those things myself!) Let it be said that you have left absolutely no stone unturned in the pursuit of bubba no. 2 and with the great options you have I'm feeling confident it's gonna happen! Personally I love a good antagonist and will take one any day over the bl00dy LDR! Good luck!

Always, thank you also for your kind words, you gals are just the best! Hope lovely Zoe is being a good girl for mummy and you are getting some sleep?

to everyone else

AFM, we had our cycle orientation today for Array PGD so feels more like something is actually going to happen... Start happy jabbing on May 1 with Lucrin and still aiming for an EPU around May 27... feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all has been a long time between cycles, I'm sure it's just like riding a bike!
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 18-04-2011 at 17:14.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

PinkButterfly  (22-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    HI Lovelies hope you are all doing okay and dealing with life in the best way possible.

Milli Gorgoeus so sad to hear about your Furbaby- so sad when an animal you've had for so long passess. How's the world ED process going??
    Junior is good almost at the 3rd Trimester ( sunday)- i am still amazed that we have come so far... GD test today so hoping that is all okay, I am off the prednisone now, still on pessaries and clexane till week 32..

Love to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope all you lovely ladies have a BFP soon!!!

Millie - Thinking of you. I know that you will get there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ladies - i cannot believe it. wrote a huge post earlier this evening then had to duck out to dinner with a friend. came back, finished it, but when i went to preview, the system had logged me out. aaarrggh! nonetheless, i did catch up on everyone's news so please all consider yourselves 'personaled' and forgive me for not repeating the exercise.

slinky