Closed Thread
Page 6 of 134 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Penny, I so sorry that you have come to this point where it is less painful to walk away than continue.

Please remember us as we all know what sadness you must be feeling as it is a reflection of what some of us myself included may soon have to face.

Just devastated. Clinic decided for me to go to epu this morning. 3 large follies 2 smaller ones. retrieved 1 egg only just got call it has no shell so unsuitable for fert. so a sweet Nothing for my cycle. I just blew $10,000 for this cycle and I dont even get to sweat the tww.

Just dont know where to go from here.... so upset.

Why is it so hard to get a little baby.....

Your feedback would be much appreciated

xx Lovely Ladies xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Penny....i am crying right now, it is breaking my heart reading your words. I am so sorry it hasn't happen for you and your lovely man. I am loss of words, but my heart is with you right now. many many hugs

Pearl, reading your post wasn't much easier...that is just so heartbreaking...all that for nothing...it sucks so bad it is beyond me...massive cuddles for you too....

to both of you.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pearl, had you tried DHEA at all? That would be my only input I think as I don't know to much about poor egg response.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Penny – Sending loads of hugs. I am so sorry that you have had to go through such a tough few years. I know there is not much we can say but know we are all thinking of you.

Pearl - hugs for you too to go through all of that is just devestating. take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pearl - Oh hun I am so so sorry, my heart breaks for you and Penny, what devastating news. Big to you. I am thinking of you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lilybaby – A big hello my friend, I am glad you have joined us! I hope your 2nd opinion and new clinic help you get your much deserved BFP ASAP!

Mustremainpositive – I hope EPU went really well for you today – all top quality eggies.

Gardenia – glad you are well J Yes IVF does teach us what its like to be healthy – one upside I guess

Sabah – hope your cycle going well and all good with you.

Melk – I hope all going well with you and beanie!

Tryingfortwo – hope your appt with FS went well and you are recovering well

Dr Mummy – I agree %100 about the taunting effects of the drugs in the TWW. I hope ur doing well. I have everything crossed for you.

Spot – all sounds promising – I hope Wednesday just confirms some wonderful news for you!

Slinky – I hope your BT results bring you good news

Starfish – interesting about your FS appt – I didn’t realise they place that much emphasis on embryo grading. Great he is willing to try new things – hope the sazien helps – I have heard of it helping a couple of people. The new sperm magnification technique sounds interesting – i read about it in the paper – did FS say they have had some good results with it?

K2chat – hope ur doing OK.

Hi to all I have missed

AFM – hearing about a few oops –a –daisy, “we weren’t even trying” pregnancies has made me a bit emotional (lucrin not helping!). Got the go ahead to start FSH jabs this week – can’t really believe we are off again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Pearl This is so unfair , i am so sorry you had to go through all that for nothing it really does make me so and Upset to hear these results.

I wish i knew what to suggest but i really don't - ED maybe if that is something you would think about - it is amazing but very daunting and not for everyone.

Sending both you and Penny

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such a heartbreaking day on our thread

Penny, I'm so, so sorry that this cycle did not work out (and more than a little shocked, it sounded so promising) to you and your lovely DH

Pearl, sending lots of to you also, it is SO ridiculously unfair to go from some great looking follies to nothing to transfer. I read some of your posts during the cycle and there seemed to be a bit of uncertainty about when to trigger etc etc. If nothing else I hope a review with FS will give you some answers and perhaps some fresh ideas. Maybe post your protocol and others may be able to add ideas???

PinkB, I think the focus on embryo grading is a direct result of my question to FS, 'Why is this happening over and over again?' and that's the best answer he can give me when there is no other known cause Re: the sperm magnification technique FS had raised it with us a while ago as an option due to little change in DH's morphology and emphasized it was in trial stage. I was encouraged to read they had had no miscarriages in the test group so definately worth a try! Great to hear you are jab jab jabbing! Just curious why you went for the long down reg? Have you had better success with it in the past?

Melk (our shining light), Fiona, Sabah, Hiero, Gardenia, Mum4nay, Swede, K2Chat (haven't heard from you in a while?)

Spot, bring home a BFP on Wed- yeah!!!

DrM, snuggle, snuggle little embies

to all those joining (or rejoining) the thread and wherever you are in your journey. Will make an effort to catch up on your stories and where you are all at

AFM, have been having a shocking few weeks with my health, one thing after another and now looks like I may have giardia (just waiting on results after 5 days with 'the runs')...possibly picked it up swimming, so not fun!
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 22-11-2010 at 17:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ohhh...Penny & Pearl....this is so unfair.

Penny: I applaud you & your DP for taking that next step. That is one that I am deathly afraid of having to make...you guys are much stronger than I am. So unfair...

Pearl...I feel for you...so many emotions, money, and time...with no result. It'd be one thing if we were getting good results everytime...then it's a matter of beating the stats but when there is nothing to go with...ARGH....I hope your FS will be able shed some light on this.

AFM...had EPU today...after 12 days of injections, 4 early mornings into the city for BT/US, and multiple bruises...5 follicles were retrieved but the scientiest thought only 3 were mature were fertilisation. I just pray that they are strong enough to make it through...and don't follow my usual...50% failure rate by D3...ARGH...must remain positive....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Penny I'm so sad for you & DH, I wish I could make the pain go away for you

Pearl this is heartbreaking news for you I wish I knew the answer for your next step