Closed Thread
Page 59 of 134 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk - glad to hear you are cruizing along well. Go the bump!!! So the bump is already accruing "frequent flyers". Sorry to hear you were in Perth and we didn't get to catch up again. Hayley is due soon. Very exciting.

Starfish - so glad you are home safe and sound. So sad to see the news and see the people of Japan in such pain. A nation that will be suffering for many years to come. So many people missing or dead. How devastating.

To all our other lovely ladies who are waiting in the 2ww, cycling, popping/injecting magic potions or investigating the donor path I wish you every bit of luck and sending you heaps of and .

to our recent birthday girls. Don't count the years girls, count the laughs and experiences.

AFM - Zoe, DH and I are doing great. I have seen more of my two step children over the last 4 weeks than I have seen in 10 years. Zoe has been the miracle child for us and also the glue to bringing my step children closer to us/me. Maybe it is because they are 21 (nearly) and 18 (nearly) that is bringing them to us (via maturity) but whatever it is it is very welcomed. My DH is very very happy...............his children to his former marriage are now coming closer to him and he now has our beautiful Zoe. I feel that life is now not such a battle....................

PS - washing machine is working overtime

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Always, 100% agree. It will be a nation in mourning & recovery for a long time. Unfortunately, most of the news I have seen since my return seems to be focused on exploiting people at their most vulnerable and fear mongering such as comparing the situation to Chernobyl when the most recent expert advice is to the contrary. However, it is very very worrying at the same time.

Wonderful to hear about the reconciliation & renewed connection which has been brought about by beautiful baby Zoe. Happy washing! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just popping in quickly to say hope AF stays away today Trying!! There seem to be some hopeful signs

Starf1sh - relieved that you were not affected by the disasters in Japan. I lived in Japan for a couple of years in the early 1990s and also feel quite affected by the multiple tragedies they're experiencing. I think you get underway soon with your cycle, no? And a very happy birthday to you - you're still a baby in IVF terms (BTW - yes, you've totally found me out re plagiarising name from wonderful Hairy Maclary series of books. Stickybeak Syd, Schnitzel von Krumm and the others are all good mates of mine )

sabah - far out, 4 injections a day! no wonder you're feeling a little Good luck with the scan today. So hoping everything you're doing makes a big difference

AFM - still waiting for AF to show. I guess the IVF cycle last month has mucked things around a bit. I'm usually a 26-27 day cycle. Currently on day 31... she can't be far away now.

Sorry no time for more personals. Will get back on soon to do more.

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Always - yeah my trip to Perth was really quick this time, in Sunday night work mon/tue out on early flight we'd morning.
    My sister is moving over there to live in July so more reasons to visit now , which will be great .
    Wonderful to you are all doing well and Zie is thriving, and the step kids are coming round, it will be lovely fir Zoe & you /dh to them about as she grows up.

Love to everyone
    Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    SLINKYMALINKI - AF never comes when you need her to. Hope not too far away for you so you can start another cycle real soon.

STARF1SH - hope all is well

ALWAYSHOPING - how lovely for you all that beautiful little Zoe is bringing you all closer together. Such a beautiful little gift she is.

TRYING - for your BT tomorrow , I will be thinking of you

PINKBUTTERFLY - how is your cycle going?

to MIllie, Mum4nay, Spot, Fiona, PennyPC, Melk, Heiro, Dr Mummy, Daisy and anyone I have missed

AFM well had scan on Thursday day 12. Only 4 follicles however that's normal for me 2 at 14mm 1 at 11 mm and 1 at 8mm. FS pushing me to EPU on day 17 which is Tuesday to give them a little more time to grow. I am really looking forward to see how and if the saizen works on these this time Fly to Bris early Tuesday morning for EPU and will stay the week.
    Always a challenge with work having to have the time off as well as fly to Brisbane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tryinfortwo - good luck for your BT, I have a good feeling for you

Back later to catch up with all, ahve a good sunday xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody

I can't quite believe I am actually typing these words, but the FS just rang and it is official - BFP! I think I had just about given up on this IVF caper. I was shaking and crying so much I had to ask her to repeat herself! HCG numbers are good - 906 - so no need for second blood test, just a scan in two weeks time to find out how many are in there (we put two embies in this time). I know it is a long, long way from here to holding a bub in my arms, but this is the furtherest we've gotton in 4 years TTC - all BFNs after 4 IUIs and 5 embryo transfers. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for all the support and care you've given me, particularly over the dark times following all those BFNs. I don't think I could have made it this far without you. Now we have the stress of waiting another two weeks for a heartbeat (jeez, this IVF caper is nothing but bloody waiting!!!!!) but for now, today, I am UTD and just so, so grateful. Now I hope for all of you to join soon - baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    tryingfortwo - YEEEEEHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonderful wonderful news! This was your cycle - just meant to be. Everything went so well that this result just seems the natural conclusion to a 'just right' process. How fantastic. Enjoy being UTD. With those kind of numbers, hopefully you can rest easy and enjoy it. What an incredible feeling you must have right now. Here's to a comfortable and uneventful 'nother 8 months. Good on you. Yippeeeee!!!!!!!!

PS gives me some hope that you can go through multiple BFNs and emerge victorious in the end

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, Trying for two!!!!!! I had to check in on you tonight - just knew there was a good HCG no awaiting us all. A big
    CONGRATULATIONS
    to you, hubbie and little Ben!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TRYINGFORTWO -
    CONGRATULATIONS WHAT GREAT NEWS YAHOOOOOOOOO