Closed Thread
Page 57 of 134 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Trying - wonderful news!!! This time you were on a smaller dose though, so the quality of those 10 upcoming blasto's will be brilliant!! I'm very hopeful for you this time... surely Shirley??!

AFM - ploughing through donor sites... have one prospect so I'm hoping hoping it all works out Won't get too excited yet though. Also planning to give my old clapped out ovaries a go next period ie. 2 weeks time for a short cycle... short and probably not so sweet??

Hi to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot

Tryingfortwo- Awesome result Sending for continuing this great cycle with a great outcome!

Have a good weekend all

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone

Trying - that is wonderful wonderful wonderful!!! 10 fertilised eggs is fantastic and not having to do ICSI even better. Am egging your embies on (so to speak ), hoping you get one gorgeous blast for transfer on Tuesday, and a couple for the road. Hope you're recovering well from EPU and not too from all the drugs and emotions at this point in the cycle.

spot -

mum4nay - do i understand correctly that you are going to do an ivf cycle in a couple of weeks? that's a huge decision! that the donor pathway proves fruitful if things aren't so sweet with the cycle....

starf1sh - your post was so incredibly poignant and sad. I have no doubt that it brought your whole experience into sharp focus once again. As Trying said so eloquently, I hope that that little girl provides the shoulders on which your forthcoming baby will stand. I also very much hope that as I write you are forgetting all about this wretched business in a ramen-ya-san in Shibuya!!!!!!!!!! (thanks too for asking about our IUI - we will be signing consent forms this coming Friday - 11 March - and things should be underway very shortly thereafter)

sabah - hope that blasted AF has arrived and jabbing is underway

PinkB - hope the rollercoaster has started gently for you

hi to always, milliegirl, hierophant, jfblady and everyone else

Just wanted also to thank all of you who provided guidance on vitamins, herbs, TCM etc . Have not yet gotten around to seeing a TCM expert but have started taking Elevit and CoQ10. Have also, unlike with previous cycles, now really tried to take a look at my diet and cut out unnecessary sweet stuff, as well as keep alcohol to a minimum. Who knows if it will make any difference but definitely worth a shot.

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying - just popping in quickly to wish you luck with transfer tomorrow. Hope you have several beautiful high grade embies and that they choose the stickiest one to put back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying4two- Sending loads of for transfer!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [COLOR="Magenta"]MUM4NAY - great to see you may be having another cycle I have everything crossed for you that this cycle will be all you need

TRYINGFORTW0 - that is so so exciting that 10 fertilised hope transfer today went well

[[COLOR="Magenta"]COLOR="Magenta"]PINKBUTTERFLY - I hope all is going well with your jabbing so far

SLINKYMALINKI - not long now till your IUI

STARF1SH - hope you are doing ok

SPOT -

to everyone else millie, melk, fionaalice, pearlhobbes, always, heiro, jfblady and all I may have missed.

AFM - Been MIA for a few days as I have been travelling again with work. well AF finally arrived a week late so today is day 3. The thing about AF being late though is I had to buy more saizen today because AF was late I have been jabbing with it for an extra week so $1300 later for another 10 injections!!!! Better work is all I can say. Start FSH injections day 6..... here we go again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sabah - with this cycle. Hopefully it's the best extra $1,300 ever spent. I was using GH too and was informed by my FS that it helps with binding the cells (in our eggs) and therefore helps with egg quality. I know it's expensive but I felt it was money well spent. Sending you heaps of and for this cycle.

Trying - how did everything go. Looking forward to seeing your post with all the news .

Mum4Nay - on both avenues you are looking at, donor and your own cycle. Whatever it takes honey you go for it .

Starfish & Spot - . Hope you two beautiful women are doing okay.

to everyone else I have missed. Sending you all heaps of .

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody!

Thanks everyone for your wonderful good wishes. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this wonderfully supportive community. Today went really well - I still am pinching myself actually, I keep expecting things to go wrong this cycle but actually, so far at least, it all has gone really, really well. We transferred two blastys today - they were 'very pretty' according to the scientist! - expanding blasts, with well defined inners and that had developed really well. So hopefully at least one of them is a sticky one. We have three to freeze, and the remaining three were still growing so they are going to see how they go and if they come up to blast we will freeze them too. I am so glad I changed clinic and FS - this was so much calmer and more relaxed than my last clinic. So now am PUPO, in the dreaded 2WW. Sunday week is BT day.

Sabah, ouch for the cost of the Saizen! But hope it has been doing wonderfully positive things for your eggs Yay for AF arriving and that you are underway - hope this is the cycle that give you your BFP!

Pink, how is your cycle going?

Hi to everybody else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Trying - congratulations on the twinny transfer. Snuggle in littles ones. Siblings in the freezer and possibly some more. What a fantastic cycle. Can't wait to hear your fabulous news Sunday week.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Trying - what a champion cycle!! How wonderful that 2 beautiful blasties are on board. Stick blasties stick!! Congratulations on being PUPO TF2 :-)

Sabah - OMG that Saizen is liquid gold. I really hope if does the trick for you. Luveris was my liquid gold price wise. 1 shot a night at $180 per shot for 5 days. Ouchy ;-) grow follies grow.

'Hi' to everyone here. Heaps of sticky sparkly babydust.

Millie xx