Closed Thread
Page 56 of 134 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Always, so wonderful to hear your update on family life with little Zoe, and sorry to hear her entry was so difficult for you both but no doubt completely worth it! to you DH and Zoe.

Millie, all the best with sourcing a local donor angel, and glad to hear you have some alternative options on the table.

Spot, I'm really sorry to hear that your POAS have been negative so far, for a miracle for bt tomorrow. Regardless I think your attitude is amazing, they say peseverance is often the key!

Trying, all the best for EPU Thursday and hoping for a brilliant fert rate and many blastys Ramen and warm sake, yep that's excatly what my acupuncturist prescribed too!

Slinky, with your upcoming IUI. Do you have a start date?
    Sabah, Come on AF!!! Amazing how we spend soooo much time praying she won't come and then cursing her when she is late at others! Hoping saizen is working it's magic on those eggies as we speak!

PinkB, have you started jabbing yet?

Sending lots of love and light to Drmummy, Melk, Fiona, Mum4nay, MrsDaisy and anyone else I may have missed

AFM, sorry this is may be a little long but need to share...Had FS appt today and got results from karyotyping of tissue after D&C (following our natural BFP). Found out our baby was a girl with severe chromosomal problems, including 3 sets of chromosomes and uneven chromosomes on 13 and 22.

FS's best guess is that this may have been caused by 2 sperm fertilising the egg, so again likely problems on both sides to get this result He did also say it is a common cause of miscarriage. Hearing the news of the baby's gender has been particularly devastating to me, while I know it could never have been a healthy baby girl I am gutted nonetheless and grieving for a little girl I will never know and who never had a chance.

Our previous cycle plans have been turned on their head as FS has again put PGD on the table to avoid a further miscarriage but suggested with the new array CGH technology rather than FISH (which can screen all chromosomes for abnormalities rather than just a handful with the previous technology). So lots of things to think over. The only other positive I can think of is that I have not yet cycled while I have been taking DHEA and perhaps combined with saizen we might get better quaility embies? I am terrified on one hand of going down the PGD path and finding out all of our embryos may be abnormal, but on the other hand it may help us onto a donor path...

Will be away from this weekend so sending lots of and babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    star: im sorry to hear about how upsetting the result was and i can only imagine it would be made worse knowing the gender. i hope the dhea and saizen really do help

spot: gee spot, i dont know what to say except im so sorry it looks like a BFN. bloody hell

Thanks
    Reviews
    Star - I know I am still hormonal but I had a cry for you. Your precious little girl was just not ready for this world and is waiting for the right time to come back to you and your DH. It will happen gorgeous..............it's just a matter of time when it is right for our angel babies to come into our lives. I know you have been waiting forever but just a little longer honey. My prayers are with you sweet thing.

Luv always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - sorry you were so sad at the thought of your little girl - but you need a healthy baby as we all do, so at least they can help you more with the testing for next time and no repeat performances.... x x

Trying - how was the egg pick up?? thinking of you today! I'm at my mum's for a few days so can't spend time on computer...

HI to everyone, and hope Spot is doing ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish – wow that is really full-on and alot to take in. My heart breaks for you – finding out about your little girl must have been v.emotional for you and DH. Sending so many cyber hugs. I am glad our FS is being so thorough and leaving no stone un-turned. Is the plan still for an april cycle? After your lovely break with DH. Thinking of you.

Slinky – Glad you have a good plan. I agree with T42 about the supplements and I am on the same (with a few extra for egg quality) plus high potency vitamin C & Vit E. My TCM Dr recommend lots of antioxidants ie. Gogi berries, vit C etc.

Tryingfortwo – How did EPU go today? – 9 follies sounds great to me on a lower dose – all you need is one quality eggie, sending good vibes to you, hope ur resting up. Thanks for the tips re: prednisone.

Sabah – sorry to hear about the headaches, hope AF arrives soon. Sorry if you have mentioned this before but what is your protocol for sazien ie. How many doses on what days? I agree, hope it helps with the gym! I think DHEA is making me build muscle more easily so watch out when I’m on both!

Always – lovely to hear more about precious Zoe’s arrival, sorry to hear things were a bit traumatic – sounds stressful. Glad you are all doing well now

Milliegirl – hope you find a wonderful angel really soon.

Spot – sending hugs for your POAS’s not co-operating. I am hoping for your miracle too.

Big hello’s to Dr Mummy, Mum4nay, Fiona, Melk, jfblady

AFM – Had a BT today which confirmed we are good to go so start jabbing lucrin tonight so rollercoaster here we come – yikes!

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, amazing how we can find out so much about a little life so small, but at the sametime is so so sad. I am not sure what lies ahead for you, as you said, lots on the table to think about.

I am not sure I would have wanted to know the gender???

Well officially a BFN for me. Blah blah...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot, so sorry this wasn't the one for you. No words can express how f'n unfair it is. Thinking of you and wishing it was different

Lovely Starfish, It's just around the corner for you, I can feel it.

and love to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - I'm so sorry. Heaps of hugs xo

Starf1sh - It sounds like you have had a sad time, but knowledge is power to I hope it brings you your baby

PinkB - enjoy the rollercoaster ride. Woohoo! Good luck, we need a BFP here.

Bucketloads of babydust to everyone here.

Millie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - I am so sorry that this journey continues to twist and turn for you. Much love to you and DH

Spot - sorry to hear about the BFN

Hope everyone else is doin' OK out there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish, tears came to my eyes when I read about your beautiful angel. She obviously had too many obstacles to join your family, but maybe we can think of her as preparing the way for the beautiful bubs to come? I hope that what the FS has learned from her brief time with you will help create the plan that will give you a sticky BFP your next cycle.

Spot, so sorry to hear the BFN is official

Pink, welcome back aboard the rollercoaster! Hope the jabbing is treating you well

Mum4Nay, hope that DHEA is continuing to do its good work for you, and that you are having a great time at your Mum's.

Sabah, hope that Saizen is doing good things for your eggs! And come on AF - here's a cheerleader to encourage her to arrive

Hi to everybody else, whether cycling, waiting to cycle, resting or lurking!

AFM, had EPU yesterday, picked up 11 eggs and got the great news this morning that 10 fertilised! That's a better rate than last time, and we didn't need ICSI this time either! Don't know whether it was the supplements or the acupuncture DH did (a big deal as he is a needlephobe, but I think he figured that if I could jab myself every morning then an acupuncture session was the least he could do ....) but we had a good enough sample for conventional IVF. So transfer Tuesday, assuming at least one makes it to blast. FS has me on much more progesterone support this time - Provera, Progesterone Pessaries and Crinone - so hopefully that will do the trick. Trying not to be too positive - we had no BFPs out of the 18 eggs from last time and we had good fertilisation rates - but at least it seems we are back in the game.