Closed Thread
Page 54 of 134 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just popping in to say CONGRATS to ALWAYS HOPING!! on the safe arrival of baby Zoe!! Thanks Melk for putting the news up, I couldn't get on the computer til today!!
    Always, hope everything is going well xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    CONGRATULAIONS ALWAYS.....on the safe arrival of your precious little miracle Zoe....what wonderful news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - Dearest spot....i hope, wish and pray that this is the miracle you and all of us have been waiting for.......I'm sending all of my positive thoughts and prayers your way as well as a major truck load of

Stick little embie stick.....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks
    Reviews
    A big CONGRATULATIONS to Always and DH on the safe arrival of Zoe

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovelies hope you are all doing well whereever you are at

Spot sending you loads of

AFM had scan today and Beanie is 19wks 3 days so due date is now 15th July.
    All seemed well and he ( not confirmed) is growing to scale - i can't believe something is going right !! so relieved and i can now start to organise things and hopefully lose some of the paranoia.

to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S
    to Mr and Mrs Hoping with little miracle Zoe

very happy for you

Melk - you so deserve it!!!!!!!! Fantastic news

Spot....crossing everything that can be crossed for you!!!! sending lots ofto you

Thanks
    Reviews
    WHAT GREAT NEWS CONGRATULATIONS ALWAYS AND DH ON SUCH A

BEAUTIFUL GIFT

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI girls,

Always - CONGRAT'S on the birth of your daughter - what a beautiful day for you all! Enjoy

T42 - yay, glad the new cycle is working out for you - here's hoping that this is your time

Starfish - and remember, you're only a spring chicken in this IVF world! Have a great holiday too...

Spot - how's the PUPO lady going -

Melk - wonderful news to hear your scan was a joy - sit back and relax now and enjoy the kicking shows on your bellyvision

MrsDaisy - oh, lovely Leura.... hope you find something nice

Pinky and Sabah - hope the cycling ladies are doing ok, will watch your progress from behind the scenes

DrM - enjoy your decafs - I'm a convert too and prefer it to a real coffee - you get the smell and the social outing and that's what matters

AFM - still sitting out on the DHEA - looking at options. I babysat a 4 month old baby today + my 2 year old and had moments when I thought 'do I really want this???????????'.... by the end of the day I thought, yeh I do

Take care everyone and I'm still cheering for you all despite not posting much nowadays....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk – Fantastic news!!! Believe it – it’s all real! I truly hope you can relax now and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy.

Always – hope you are doing well and enjoying your 1st few days as a mummy!

Spot – hope all is going well. Sending some

Mum4nay – glad ur looking into options whilst DHEA works away.

Hiero - hope ur well!

Anenome – thanks for your good wishes

Dr Mummy – glad the nausea settling! You are almost halfway now – time is flying!

Tryingfortwo – how is your cycle going???

Daisy – glad your appt went well. Leura is so lovely – hope u find a nice house there. In terms of vitamins, I have use blackmores preg/pre-natal, elevit (very constipating – sorry TMI !!) but now using Eagle Natal plus (practitioner brand)

Sabah – yay for starting a cycle, wishing you all the luck for the perfect cycle. How ru going on the sazien? I am trying it this cycle too.

Swede – glad all going well for you and the little man after a bit of a bumpy ride. Sounds like he is thriving now.

Fiona – hope ur doing OK

Slinky – I hope your appt with FS went well this week

Starfish – I am sorry to hear you have been a bit down – you really have been through so much. Don’t underestimate the effect of hormones either – it can take so long for them to re-stabilise. Glad u have some nice things coming up –your DH is the best for taking you overseas for your birthday. March is approaching way too fast!!!!

AFM – Planning to start a new cycle next week, feeling a bit fearful of it not working or no improvement from the DHEA. It will be a long down reg with sazien, clexane and prednisone for the borderline NK / long history of unexplained infertility.... bit scared about the new meds – on top of my vitamins &DHEA I will be a walking cocktail

Thanks
    Reviews
    Melk, GREAT news hun! Hope you can start to really enjoy (him? are you thinking team blue?) and your pregnancy soon.

Drmummy, glad to hear you are feeling much better. How long till 19 wk scan now?

PinkB, ahhh your getting all the good drugs! Hoping it's the winning cocktail for you my dear, I will be having all the same except prednisolone. My FS appt has moved to next week now...my bad, double booked him!

Mum4nay, Thanks. I do appreciate that I potentially have a few more years up my sleeve, something I might end up being grateful for?? Yep, birthday's have really brought out the worst in me in the last few years (even worse than Xmas! ) I think the b'day gloominess is more related to something we fertility challenged gals probably all grieve... which is not being able to plan our families like most people seem to be able to. I was so ready to start a family 3 years ago and once upon a time naively hoped to be having baby no.2 by this age and not still standing on the starting blocks, however the universe clearly has other plans for me... Triplets perhaps!!!?

Anyway enough Sending you a massive dose of DHEA super egg magic will watch with interest how things are looking in a few months.

Sending lots of to Spot and Sabah

Thinking of you Fiona and sending to the usual suspects... you know who you are!