Closed Thread
Page 50 of 134 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Fiona - so sorry this was a BFN. Sending you big, big hugs.

Hello to all the other lovely ladies - am still around, checking in occasionally and keeping up with the news. Will do a longer post soon xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hierophant For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (14-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My dear friend Fionaalice,
    I'm so sorry that this has happened I really hoped this was going to be the one for you and you could get off this frickin' ride on the biggest high ever. Your positivity, courage and strength throughout this journey is really to be admired and I hope that coming off the drugs has you feeling like yourself (only better!) in no time.

For what it's worth, I firmly believe TCM had a big hand in my natural BFP and my wish is that it brings success to you (keep us posted!) Whatever the future brings I have no doubt that you and your DH will have a wonderful and full life together because that's just the people you are

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (15-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our beautiful and strong Fiona - I am so desperately sorry that the HPT and BT didn't show a different answer. Biggest of biggest to you gorgeous. I know you are a smart girl and will wait until all these drugs are out of your system and you start to get some normality back into your life before you make any decisions. My prayers are with you sweet thing.

to everyone and hope you have a nice evening planned with your loved one for Valentine's Day.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Always Hoping For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (15-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fionaalice, I'm so sorry this wasn't your time hon. Wherever you go to from here, I hope it is a positive place for you and your DH. Take care lovely.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (15-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona, I am so sorry that this wasn't the one for youI hope that wherever this journey takes you, you remain the strong wonderful woman that you are. Please drop in every now and then and let us know how you are doing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to minibar For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (15-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Slinky, Trying42 and FionaA, what a totally crap week you have all had to suffer through

Trying42 - I'm very sorry that your IUI did not give you the outcome we all want for you and also that your body is not cooperating with the drugs for you. How incredibly frustrating Did your blood tests shed any light on the situation? Where are you at now? Are you still sniffing or does delaying your cycle a month & starting the pill look like a better alternative? I hope your FS has some solutions for you.

Slinky - I'm so sorry this was not the one for you. 3 months seems like a very long wait. My clinic had a similar policy for normal responders that needed the time for their ovaries to calm down but for low responders they were happy to wait only a month or even do back-to-back for antagonist or flare cycles. Having done back-to-back though I wouldn't recommend it as the drugs just get too much. And because it was unsuccessful for me anyway, my body went totally spack when I then stopped the drugs. Not pleasant . When will you be able to discuss your options with your FS? I hope you don't have to wait too long for that.

FionaA - I'm very sorry that your little frosty wasn't a sticky one . I hope that you were able to have some very special Valentine's hugs & love with DH. Totally wait for the drugs to clear, especially nasty Crinone if you were on that, before you think through your options. I hope that whatever decision you make is an easy one for you both and ultimately brings you much joy and happiness.

Spot - for your FET.

Sabah - so glad you had a wonderful holiday. Lots of and for your rattling, pin-cushion super-duper cycle.

Mum4nay - how are you? Is your body playing nicely or still being evil and stubborn?

Starfish, PinkB, Hiero, Millie, Melk, Always (ooooo, big week ahead ), Cino, and all our yummy mummy guardian angels, big and to you all and to everyone else I've missed.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to drmummy For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (15-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - so sorry to hear about your BFN - I really hoped this would be the one for you. Take care of yourself and DH, sending loads of

14. The Following User Says Thank You to PinkButterfly For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (15-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all so VERY much for your lovely words.
    It is an amazing community of women here and your support makes everything so much easier.
    It is really appreciated.

I sent a text to my DH yesterday just telling him that, yes the bloodtest results confirmed that it was a negative,
    his response (which makes me love him even more) ... "That's ok baby, more love for you"
    perfect

So while I am disappointed, I have plenty of support from you lovely ladies, beautiful DH and some great friends and family.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart
    Last edited by fionaalice; 15-02-2011 at 15:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well Fiona, your DH sounds like a real gem Keep us posted with your future plans for 'babyville', but totally understand if it's just travelling the world, drinking wine and fine food every night or adopting a cute pet?? It's all good.

DrMummy - Not great news for me, thanks for asking. All the DHEA 'symptoms' seem to have passed now, and I'm doing 20 day cycles which is worse than before. My charts look dreadful - just a slow steady rise in temp from day 10 onwards, so not convinced there's much healthy going on in my womanly parts??? I've been researching the egg donor idea, but I'm a bit stale at present. Don't want to advertise, can't afford to go overseas and somehow I don't believe it's gonna happen for me Sorry so glum, but I'll keep taking my DHEA and see what happens. Might just move out of the city and adopt a dog instead?????

Hi to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - more. What a wonderful DH you have!

Slinky – I am so sorry to hear about your BFN. I hope you are doing OK. Does your clinic say why you have to wait 3 months? Never heard of that before. Hope DD’s start to pre-school goes well.

Tryingfortwo – sorry your IUI didn’t work. The joy of IVF drugs hey – such a joy. Hope your bloods have been all on track and your cycle continues that way.

Mum4nay – hope ur well and DHEA working its magic for you.

Sabah – welcome back! 5 weeks in Italy sounds fabulous!!! Glad your FS is going all out for this cycle!Sending

Dr Mummy – how ru going? Hope the morning sickness has settled and ur glowing in the 2nd trimester.

Spot – hope all on track for your FET

Starfish – hope ur well and have some lovely things planned for yourself. DD has taken well to pre-school which is a relief for me and lovely for her. Sydney house prices are obscene – just crazy. Yes, we live v.close to the city in our little unit so would have to move further out for a house. A few concerns came up with the house so we have decided to wait and just enjoy more weekends away.

Always – you are in my thoughts, hoping all goes smoothly for your little ones arrival.

Hi to Millie, Daisy, gardenia, & anyone else i have missed!

AFM – Thinking about starting a cycle in 3 weeks – feeling daunted at the thought of it but have had a great break! FS pulling out a few big guns - scary stuff!