Closed Thread
Page 5 of 134 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    Can I please join you? I have been "lurking" for awhile and would love to join in with your chats. I know Pink from "monthly" threads and have also met Pearl at some Adelaide catch ups , I really look forward to getting to know you all and sharing in LOTS of !
    After 7 bfn's we have an appointment at a new clinic and I have hope that we can finally get our bfp!
    Take care and good luck everyone, I look forward to getting to know you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies! Sorry for having gone missing the last 5 months....It's good to see some good results during my absence! That is awesome and an inspiration for those who are still going through the journey...like me.

AFM...after my last ICSI in Jun10 resulted in a BFN...I dealt with it as I always do...threw myself into work. I was so bummed out...kept wondering why it's so ufair ...the usual silly thoughts.

But then DH came back from sea after being away for 6 months. We took off for a well deserved holiday to Italy. Spent 3 weeks in Italy and had a spectaular time. It was a reunion/birthday/anniversary celebration all rolled into one. We tried naturally whilst in Italy and after being apart for 6 months, it wasn't a chore. But alas no result. Blah...

So back to another round of ICSI...sigh. Started jabbing last week on Nov9th with EPU schedule for this Monday. As per my usual results...not huge numbers...we're looking at ~5 follicles probably with only 3-4 that are good. My mantra..."quality not quantity". Sigh...

Then on top of all these hormones, found out today that brother in law & wife are expecting...he sent through the 12 week scan...how nice of him. Trying to put on a brave face...but so hard. So having a pity party by myself tonight.

to everyone and spreading

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Just wanted to pop in and wish everyone well at whatever stage they are at in their journeys!!

SPOT - Oh gosh thats looking good! cant wait for Wednesdays blood results! yaaay for spot. ( sorry hard to contain excitement ).

hello to everyone else - PEARL its great to see you back here I knew you wouldnt give up! .

AFM - Nothing to report really except im feeling alot better but now is the time to get out of some norty habits I had the last couple of weeks ( few wines and staying up late and norty food ) if for nothing else for my general health. IVF experience is good in that it teachs us how good it feels to be healthy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - I am quietly doing a special just for you

trying4two slinkymalinki - my fs is in Bris so I travel up there for my EPU and ET etc.. and do my scans down in Melb where I live. Its not ideal and puts a whole other level to it, as well as cost but Warren de Ambrosis is amazing and if he can't get me no one can. I travel at least every two weeks with my job all around Aus so i try to plan my work trips around cycles as well. Occasionally will work out - normally doesn't

mustremainpositive - great to hear from you, for EPU Monday

gardenia - its great to let loose at bit and enjoy a few beverages

Lilybaby - Welcome to this great thread there is always heaps of support for you on here.

Starfish - I agree enjoy a few chrissy beverages while you can. Your next cycle sounds very promising.

Penny -

Have a great Sat night everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies,

As you may have guessed by my lack of jubilant posting, by BT was negative. I had peeked on a few HPT's earlier in the week so was a little prepared, but still devastated.

As our options for the future are limited, it looks likely that we will need to hop off the rollercoaster now but without our happy ending.

I know there's no rhyme or reason to all this and why our treatment didn't work, but I am still in the stage where I'm questioning why us. There's nothing more we could have done, but still we didn't succeed in falling pregnant. I'm angry at the world and more than a little numb. After 2 years of such intense treatment, it's a strange feeling to have nothing ahead of us.

DP took me away to a rainforest resort for the weekend where we cuddled and cried and talked about what our lives would be like without having a child together and how DP feels about never being able to be a father. It was sad.

I just wanted to wish you all well on your journey and thank you all so much for your support along the way. It's meant so much to me. This is a wonderful thread and has helped me so much throughout my journey.

May you all get your happy ending! You all deserve it so much.

I'll pop back when I'm stronger to check up on all your journey's. Love to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Penny,
    that is so hard,
    my heart goes out to you and your lovely man.
    There are no words of consolation.
    Just sending you so much love ....

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Penny - I am so very very sorry to hear your result I know that words cannot take away any of the pain that you and your darling partner (god love him, he sounds wonderful) must be feeling right now. You both are in my thoughts....sending you much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    MRP Best of luck for EPU Today

Gardenia, Sabah,Starfish,Fiona, Pearl,

Lilibaby Welcome and wishing you a short and positive visit here.

Penny There are no words Lovely that can ease the pain of this for you or your DP . Sending both much love for a wonderful future together

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Penny,
    I'm so sorry. You have been through so much already and I can only begin to imagine what you are going through now. I wish with all my heart you could have been spared this agony. It is so very sad and I feel for you terribly.
    Love to you both and take care of yourselves.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Penny - I am so sorry that things haven't worked out for you. Big hugs to you and yours and best of luck for the future for whatever you decide to do,