Closed Thread
Page 49 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hiya Fionaalice, I hope it is not a BFN but in a way we do know how we feel... yes a break from all the drugs is a good thing.

I am good, my FET is well underway, tomoz is my scan to check lining so will assume transfer if little one thaws will be Thurs/Fri! Feeling not fussed to be honest, all very cool and calm.

Have not told anyone about doing this one as it gets hard yet again telling people we have failed, I feel like I carry their pity.

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, I'm sorry hun. Hope you and DH indulged yourselves this weekend and FS appt sheds some light on when you can cycle again. I agree 100% with Trying, "I think its perfectly okay to rage and grieve an inability to easily conceive the family you want.."

Trying, sending more your way.

Fiona, I'm sorry you are not feeling confident about this cycle, but stranger things have happened..... and for bt tomorrow.

Sabah, your holiday sounds A-MAZING!! Will be really keen to see how you go with the saizen, will be trialling that one myself next cycle. Just out of interest do you know your protocol for this/how many injections you will be having?

Spot, I hear ya . At the same point and have decided we won't be sharing the kick off for next cycle with family and friends. I didn't even tell my parents about recent pregnancy/mc until D&C was arranged. It's such a double edged sword as it probably increases our sense of isolation but at the same time we just can't carry the disappointment of others as well as our own if it goes pear shaped. Hope you see a lovely plump lining tomorrow.

Spot, Sabah for your upcoming cycles

Always, DrMummy, Melk, Mum4nay, PinkB, Hiero, MrsDaisyP

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Starf1sh For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (14-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies!

Ok, bloodtest done and, barring some extreme miracle, I expect the result will be negative, this morning's hpt was, and I am really not feeling it.

At this stage I am ok, I just really want to get off the drugs, they make me feel pretty average.

I'll take a few weeks to get the hormones out of my system and then have a good look at what's in store in the future. Pretty certain though that my IVF time has run it's course. I think I will take a step back and just use acupuncture & chinese medicine. I know the chances of success are small but my body has had enough!! Also I am going to work hard to lose the 10 kilos that IVF has generously given me!

I will however keep dropping in to check on the gorgeous girls here and cheer them along

Wishing you all some serious love & fun times this Valentines Day

Fiona
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona I really hope your HPT is wrong.
    I have everything crossed for you gorgeous.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lochnessie For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (14-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fiona - so sorry... you seem so very 'together' emotionally, which is a real credit to you and your partner. Don't be a stranger here though - we'd miss you

Sabah - ciao bella! Welcome home and lets hope you have some good luck coming your way this year

Spot - yay, another FET in the pipeline. I've got everything crossed for you and will watch with interest how you go

Starfish, Slinky, Trying, Melk, Always, Dr mum and everyone else...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mum4nay For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (14-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fiona honey i so hope that Hpt is wrong and BT bring a nice surprise.

Sabah Welcome home What a wonderful 5 wks you've had, everything goes well with this super dosed cycle

SPOT hope your lining your top marks today and you can put bubba back in his home this week

Slinky so bummed to hear this cycle wasnt the one take care and give those beautiful kids another big squeeze and kiss

Trying and Mum4nay and Millie hope you girls are travelling ok

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (14-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blood test results did confirm a negative - but I really appreciate your lovely thoughts and positive vibes.
    Thanks Wonderful ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fiona

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Melk For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (14-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous girls,

Just a super-quick pop-in to send mega-huge to you Fionaalice. Oh sweetie, I was so hoping that your HPT was wrong, wrong, wrong. I am just devastated for you .

Spot, here are some super-sticky vibes for your embie I'm sure you have a lovely, lush home for her to snuggle in to

To everyone else...I'm being shhh secret squirrel as I'm here at work, but I'm always cheering you all on from under the vine with my superdooper dazzling routines .

C xx

Melk, great to see you Brisnyland babe!
    Last edited by cinopuss; 14-02-2011 at 16:40. Reason: Typo

15. The Following User Says Thank You to cinopuss For This Useful Post:

fionaalice  (14-02-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Penny & Picky...where are you???? I haven't seen you girls for ages & we miss not having you here

C xx