Closed Thread
Page 45 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

fionaalice - hope all went perfectly with the transfer yesterday afternoon. I know exactly what you mean re mixture of excitement and anxiety. Have everything for you

trying - hope something is busy cookin' up inside And only a few days to go now til you start Synarel. Hope the mental readjustment is happening for you. It's a big aboutface to have to totally change track mid-way through

thanks a million to you both and milliegirl for your good thoughts and lovely words. News as at this morning is that there are two Grade 1 embies at 12 cells each, one Grade 2 at 10 cells and two Grade 2s at 6 cells. Obviously those last two aren't going to make it and hopes pinned now on the two 12-cellers. Of course they really like to see a morula by day 4 so they're not quite there which is a little disheartening, but they are Grade 1 and the embryologist said they are still very nice embies and that they might pick up speed again with their development between now and transfer, which is at 9am tomorrow. So we might still end up with a 5-day blastie to transfer, but if not then hopefully at least a morula. She also confirmed that there appears to be no problem at all with egg quality, which is a big relief - was such an unknown going into this process. So I reckon things are pretty good and with any luck we might even have one to freeze

Will check back in post-transfer tomorrow. Thanks again for all the support. It makes a huge difference

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Slinky,

best best best wishes for tomorrow

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    oh Slinky that is all sounding very promising indeed!!!!!

Best of luck!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky - Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Grow embies grow for mummy. All very exciting...................then to wishing the next couple of weeks away. Yay All sounds very promising.

Fiona - sending you heaps of to that embie to snuggle in.

Starfish - sometimes the universe does feel like it's against you . Sorry to hear about your work colleague announcing her news. Just think about the day when you too will be able to make that announcement and shout from the roof tops that you are PG. That day will come honey.

to everyone.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Slinky all sounding great best wishes for today's transfer.

Fiona hope all is well and embie is dnuggling in well

Starfish that news never gets easier but as always said soon it will be your turn . Big hugs

Spot how are you going ???

Milli hope all is well

Love to all xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Just a very quick me post. We had an expanded cleaving blastie transferred this morning - apparently this means it's about to hatch out. So one of our 12-cellers came a long way in 24 hours. Sooooo happy, thankful and relieved that we had a great one to transfer - nearly burst into tears on my back when the embryologist told us. None of the others continued to develop after yesterday, so none to freeze, but I wasn't really expecting to and in some ways I would prefer to spend the $$ it would have cost on another fresh cycle if this one doesn't work.

So now it's the good ol' waiting game and psychological tussle between Dr Jekyll (excitement about the potential of being PUPO) and Mr Hyde (keeping expectations low to minimise the height from which to fall if it's BFN). But, it turns out, the waiting won't be for too long. They will first look for HCG on Thurs 10 Feb and then the pregnancy BT is next Saturday, which is 12dp EPU. Surprised it's so short - but obviously happy the agony will be relatively short-lived.

Thanks to all you gorgeous girls for your words of encouragement (it means the world ) and oodles of to everyone and especially to those of you also in the middle of a cycle - fionaalice, tryingfortwo and spot (forgive me if I have forgotten anyone)

slinky

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Slinky that sounds fantastic, may embie snuggle in for the long haul.

Melk I am day 3 today so have paid for my FET and am just awaiting my scripts. Feeling all cool, calm and cucumber like right now

Was a bit miffed though when MIVF told me that for the transfer they are now categorised as a 'day procedure' ... WTF!!! 10 minutes on a seat with your clacker and a doctor!!!!!!! So they are charging $380 for the privelege of that seat.

Well if that is the case I want that seat for the whole day for a snooze, a cup of tea and some raisin toast like I do after an EPU. Thankfully PHI will pay for it but not really the point.

Rant over.

xx
    Last edited by SpotTheOcelot; 05-02-2011 at 13:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky, that blastie sounds like the loveliest emby - go cleaving blastie, hatch out and snuggle into Mummy! Hope you are able to relax over the next few days. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinki – Congrats on a lovely embie to transfer – fantastic news, wishing you a smooth TWW! Glad your cycle went well – great news about good egg quality!

Tryingfortwo- what a rollercoaster for you my dear – how frustrating! Glad DH could make it and you could do an IUI. Sounds like you have a good plan for next cycle too (if u need it!) that you don't.

Fiona – hope all went well with transfer. Thinking of you

Starfish – hope you are well. Its about time the universe threw the good news in your direction- NOW please!!! Glad you have a good plan with your next cycle. Its good Dr S is confident that you will have a baby – they don’t say these things lightly. Its true

DrMummy So happy to hear all well with T1 – wonderful news. It must have been hard to see T2 . Hope you are going along OK with preggie symptoms.

Melk – hope all going along well for you!

Spot – good luck for your cycle – I agree for the price they charge for transfer they should include a few “extras”!

Always Hoping – hope you are going well and you and DH are enjoying your time as a couple before your little one arrives. Thinking of you!
    Hi to everyone else too

AFM – have been MIA – keeping busy with non-IVF stuff which is always nice – possibly selling our unit and buying a house – and DD started pre-school – very emotional day for mummy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Slinky PUPO now feet up and let that little embie do it;s thing

SPOT great to hear you are on your way
    That is a bit steep charging for that much for the proceedure - bless them hopw you get you tea and toast

Pink B good to hear from you hope all is well

Fiona hope you are doing ok..

AFM just cruising along - feeling really good at the moment and my belly is deffinatel growing - i do have days of paranoia but just have to believe all is wel in there, so just going with flow hoping the 2st feb gets here soon

love to all