Closed Thread
Page 41 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DrM oh no no... i am very sad to hear about T2....even tho u suspect something was wrong doesnt take away the pain of the loss of a much wanted bubba T2 will always be in your heart and kept little T1 company in there for the first part of the ride. i hope that everything goes smoothly from here on....big

starfish: for you too, im glad that your FS is positive and confident, it really does make a difference...my 2nd FS was adamant i would eventually have a baby and some days it was THE only thing i could cling to in this often crappy journey.

spot:

everyone
    Last edited by jfblady72; 25-01-2011 at 20:14.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spot - I have everything crossed for you.

Starfish - glad everything went okay........well as good as it could anyway. to you. Glad the tennis is on to distract you this week. Sorry but I don't share your passion there.............yawn!!! Hope you and DH can make a decision without too much stress as to whether to stay with current FS or someone different. I swapped FS for cycle #3 onwards, albeit, a FS at the same clinic. It's a hard decision to make but you will know what to do.

FionaAlice & Heiro - Mere spring chickens!!!!!!!!

Happy Australia Day to everyone for tomorrow. Hope you have some fun, whatever you do.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr M lovely I am so sorry to hear about your loss of T2 I can't imagine how mixed your emotions are . But so happy tk hear T 1 is thriving . Take care of you and bub . Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish hope your doing ok lovely. Pleaded for you that the worst is over and you & dh can now decide how and when to move on . I think your pact with FS is great . Take care xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DrMummy - so so sorry to hear your news about T2... what a journey you've been through and you're such a strong and truly lovely woman. I'm so glad though that T1 is still going ok - that they continue to grow and flourish into your gorgeous little blondie

Starfish - glad to hear you're ok after such a stressful time too. Sit back and enjoy the tennis and you'll decide what's best to do re FS. Mind you, I think yours is fantastic - and if he says you're gonna be a mumma, you'd better believe it! Take care

Best of luck to our cycling girls at present - Spot, Trying and Fiona Hope I haven't missed anyone.

AFM - yay, AF finally arrived - 2 months worth of PMT behind me now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

DrMummy - so so sorry and sad to hear about your precious T2 I can't imagine how painful it would be but imagine that as well as the immediate distress there is a lot of mental realignment. Wonderful that little T1 continues to thrive. His/her numbers look brilliant Take very good care of yourself, in all ways, over the next little while. Lots of for you.

Starf1sh - it must be such a relief to be out the other side of Monday. I am so pleased it has provided an emotional 'break' from the last little while. It sounds like you and DH are a fantastic team, in this blasted business very much together. Also great news that your current FS remains convinced you will have a baby. Here's to that happening very very soon

mum4nay - yay for AF having arrived!!! Just escaping PMT must be blessed relief!

Trying - hope jabbing goes well for you. Good luck finding weird and wonderful places to do it I'm not very familiar with antagonist timelines. When will you be headed for EPU?

Hiero and fionaalice - I had my 39th in December. I felt it was a bit of a 'through to the keeper' birthday, IYKWIM. Kind of kept emotions in check in the lead-up to The Big One this year!

Spot - excited that you will be started a medicated FET cycle soon. Have everything crossed in pretzel shapes that this is the one for you.

Always - hope it's not too hot where you are (37 in Canberra today which wouldn't be too comfortable for someone in your condition!)

AFM - thanks to everyone so much, as always, for your good wishes Ultrasound yesterday showed 9 follies, with sizes between 14 and 6-7. Lining looking good for this stage of things. Back in tomorrow morning for another U/S and BT. My best guess is EPU will be Monday. I'm very pleased with 9 follies and definitely glad I pushed the point with FS and got him to double the dose of Gonal-F. Starting to get a bit nervous and excited/anxious as we head into the business end of things, remembering how nerve-wracking the days between EPU and transfer are. At least if we start with a good number of eggs there can be no regrets.

Hope everyone's had a great Australia Day.

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Slinky, 9 follies is grand! for Monday for a great haul of lovely mature eggs, and great fertilisation afterward! And a quick recovery time for Slinky too! This antagonist cycle is a "fast game's a good game" scenario - I'm looking at EPU Monday week (my 39th birthday). First scan is this Monday so we'll see how I've responded to this low dose of drugs ... hopefully I'm trading quantity for quality. Hi to everybody else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Slinky - WOW on 9 follies. That's great. Keeping everything crossed for your EPU next week and for a great fertilisation rate. Can't remember now if I wished you a happy birthday for December..................if not, (well belated anyway). 39.......................you know our 30s are the new 20s so HAPPY 29TH.. Well it's 37 today in Perth. Yay for aircon. It's very humid here (not used to it). Perth has very dry heat. It was meant to be 40 on Friday but I think that has now changed (thank God) - probably only by 1 or 2 degrees though.....

Trying - for your scan next week and birthday wishes to you too for next week (week after?).

DrM - how are you going sweet thing? Hope you are okay. Sending you .

Starfish - how is your R&R going. Hope you are being extra kind to yourself and enjoying watching the tennis.

Mum4Nay - you must be so relieved to finally get AF. 2 months of PMT .

to everyone. Have a wonderful day.

Luv & hugs, always
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great to see some fresh cycling energy in here!
    Slinky, yep he's definately a keeper 9 follies is very impressive! Looking like a great haul you've got there! And belated for December!

A few gorgeous girls also turning 39, Fi, Trying and Hiero...who's first?? I like your attitude Hiero. My b'day is in march and I'm already planning on skipping town when it rolls around!

Fiona, how did your lining scan go today hon?

Trying, all the best for your scan on monday Great to be underway!

Spot, any sign of AF?

Always, 3 weeks to go OMG!!! Bubba looking like engaging anytime soon?

Hiero, nice to hear from you! Great to hear you are feeling nice and after your holiday and ready to take on a FET whenever the time is right.

Mum4nay, 2 months of PMT!! poor you (also poor DH and DS! )

Drmummy, thinking of you gorgeous

Millie, how are things going with you?

PinkB, plans underway to cycle again soon? You must be at 4 months on DHEA now?

JFB, looks like we might be cycle buddies in April. Hope DHEA is doing it's thing and producing some fab eggies as we speak!

Sabah, hi lovely are you are around??

Special to Melk, our yummy mummy's and anyone I may have missed.

AFM, absolutely gutted to see Nadal go out of the Aus Open in such a devastating way (yes I really am a tennis tragic!) Still getting lotsa couch time, a few walks to the beach but sadly can't swim for a week and it is sooo hot! Having a bit of a hormone crash now but to be expected...
    Last edited by Starf1sh; 27-01-2011 at 17:53. Reason: forgot!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there over 35ers!

I'm 38 and just about to start IVF/ICSI - I'm so hopeful but know there's tough times ahead. Hey but after the years of disappointment at least there's new hope in this technology

Not much more to say yet......

Here I gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo