Closed Thread
Page 40 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    DrM I can't imagine how complex your feelings must be at the moment, it makes my heart seize even to think about it. In all this IVF I have become something of a Buddhist (thanks Mum4Nay) and I think that truly, while we do all we can to help and smooth the path of fate, in the end some things are - and are not - meant to be. I'm so deeply sad about T2, but I'm so glad that T1 is going so well and I'm going to keep hoping and praying T1 continues to thrive. Take care of yourself lovely

Always, my sister was 25 when she had her first child and complete strangers used to ask her why she decided to have kids so young - so you can't bloody win! Don't let anything take away your joy and happiness in this blessing, enjoy your pregnancy and your bubs, and to hell with everybody else!

Slinky, looks like our cycles will coincide a bit, I start jabbing tomorrow. Trying to think of somewhere weird to shoot up to compete with you, but I think you've got it won already! Glad you are keeping your sense of humour - I'm famous for losing mine during stims. for both of us for lots of lovely eggs.

Starfish, been thinking of you today. Take care of yourself, you have been through so much, body and soul, I hope the procedure went gently and you are on the road to feeling better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi gorgeous girls!

Strafish thinking of you today.

Dr Mummy I'm sorry to hear about your precious little T2, well done on your scan result for T1. I have been reading & I hope your MS is starting to ease for you.

Slinky it is amazing the things we do when we have to. Goodluck with your cycle.

Donna congratulations on your little cherub, enjoy.

Always I don't think I could have held back, some people really don't have a brain.

I do read up on everyone all the time, you are all such a beautiful bunch of strong women & always there for each other.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DrM - Oh my lovely dear. My heart cries for you and your lost little one. It has brought back my 12 week scan and knowing I had lost T2 as well. As much as we know there must have been "something wrong" it doesn't take away the pain. Your little will always be looking over you and its sibling to guide and watch in wonder. I always tell myself that it just wasn't the right time for that soul to spend its time on earth. Biggest of biggest massive to you and your DH. Be kind to yourself, cry and then (as we know you will do) focus on your thriving T1 and enjoy the pregnancy. If I could hold your hand at the moment I would. I am sending you "special" and hope they reach you and put peace in your heart. xxx

to everyone.

xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Mummy – I am so, so sorry to hear this heartbreaking news for you and DH. What mixed emotions you must have. I am so sad to hear about your precious T2. Sending loads of cyber hugs to you.

Very happy to hear T1 is growing beautifully and is doing gymnastics. Take care of yourself, Dh and precious T1.

Starfish – sending more

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our beautiful DrMummy, I'm sure the word 'bittersweet' doesn't even come close to the emotions that you are feeling right now. I'm so sorry that this journey is so cruel, to give you the amazing gift of two precious bubs and then to take one away

But I am so happy for you that after everything you have been through to get those lovely embies that there is a healthy, strong bub doing beautifully and T1's ultrasound results are truely fantastic!!!
    Feel whatever you need to feel and we are all here for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dr Mummy - I'm so sorry T2 has stopped growing. How terribly sad. Lots of hugs for you & DH. T1 please keep growing big & strong for mummy.

Starf1sh - thinking of you xo

Always - some people live in a bubble. They have no idea. I have people say to me 'don't leave it too late' & want to slap them. So dumb. Enjoy this time.

Millie xo

Millie xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Always, I think you showed incredible restraint! I definately could not have held myself back from some philosophical (but slightly b****y ) remark about it taking some of us more determination and courage to achieve our dreams! Not long and you will be holding that bub you worked so hard for in your arms

PinkButterfly, Fiona, Always, DrMummy, Millie, Melk, JFB, Nessie, Slinky, Trying thank you from the bottom of my heart for your kind words of support Honestly, you guys have been more supportive with a few thoughtful words than my RL friends who I think are just completely overwhelmed and bewildered by our journey.

Everything went pretty well yesterday and I am feeling physically ok this morning and although sad, emotionally I can now look to the future. I will say it does truely suck waiting for a D&C while everyone else is having EPU's! FS and I made a deal not to 'do this again', let's hope our pact works! Still not sure what our next move will be, DH and I have some decisions to make whether to go for another opinion or stick with current FS who remains confident we will have a baby. Will have to get cracking on this as I want to cycle again in April. I have also taken the rest of the week off for R&R on the couch, which has worked out great for me as I am a mad tennis fan!

Much love and to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    starfish - thinking of you

drmummy - I am so sorry to hear about T2. Lots of hugs to you and DH at this time. I am glad, though, to hear T1 is progressing well.

donna - I'm late off the mark but a big congrats to you!!!

Hello to everyone else

AFM - nothing to report from my end. But am feeling far more relaxed about the whole IVF thing after a holiday and some perspective. Not sure when we'll be cycling next but am not feeling in a rush to start again, despite my 39th looming in the distance. Have decided to let my anxiety about my age go and just see what happens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heiro - my 39th is looming too!!
    eeek

Lining scan for me on thursday morning, so probably transfer at the end of next week ... all being well...

love to all

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DrMummy I am so very sad to hear about T2.... no matter what and for whatever reasons it is still heartbreaking. May little T1 keep flourishing. x

Starfish it is awful beign in the hossie with all the other people, I remeber after mine I sat there waiting to go home and the nurse asked how many weeks I had been, that was the straw that broke the proverbial.

Always, yes that is always a beauty.... bad us women who waited for our man.

AFM - medicated FET soon, period due any day now as I can feel it in my old bones.

x