Closed Thread
Page 4 of 134 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    PinkB - thanks for advice re prog levels. Hope your sniffing all going along smoothly without side effects.

DrM - hope those two little guys/gals are doing their thing perfectly

PearlHobbes - sorry, I have not been in your situation. Sounds like quite a dilemma but have big time that you get four or more perfect eggies on Monday

Melk - how exciting!! Wow. Enjoy every moment up there on

sabah - thanks for the welcome and good luck with your appt on monday. So do you do your treatments in Brisbane, which is not where you live? That is very tricky!!

hello to amum, AlwaysHoping and everyone I've missed

AFM - BT tomorrow. Not feeling hopeful. The only possible preg symptoms have been a bit of sleeplessness and the odd twinge in the ovaries which could be due to so many other things. None of the ones I've had when I have been UTD before. Took the opportunity yesterday to discuss with FN about clinic start dates etc over xmas so guessing I'll be enjoying a nice glass of wine tomorrow night planning for a jan ICSI cycle

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everybody!

Slinky, good luck for tomorrow's BT! I'm sending you

Sabah, you are flying to Brisbane for treatment? Wow. That is a huge committment. Hope all looks good for a transfer this cycle.

Pearl, I've never been where you are but sending

Dr Mummy, hope the 2WW isn't messing too much with you. More babydust for those embies, am sure they are snuggling in there for the 9 month ride!

Hi to Melk and Pink Butterfly, hope you guys are traveling well.

AFM Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy was pretty awful (I hate hospitals) and I'm sore today. I don't have any results yet - FS doesn't like to talk to you until he gets the biopsy results back - but he did tell one of the nurses that I would need additional pain relief because he "took a lot out". I'm guessing that means he found endo. It sounds awful but I would be happy if that turns out to be right because at least then I would have a reason for all these BFNs. For now though I am sore!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning everyone

Pearl - Good luck for your scan today . I'm sorry this cycle is not straight forward but that doesn't mean it won't be successful. I can't speak from experience either as I've only had single follicles previously. But last cycle we did have 1 dom, 2 smaller follicles and opted to time EPU to let the smaller ones catch up. The last few days the smaller folls grew faster than the big one and we ended up with 2 eggs, one at MII and the other at MI that thankfully matured before the time for ICSI.

Slinky - good luck for your BT today I hope this is the big sticky one for you.

Trying - take it easy. I hope they have some answers for you

Spot - please, please, please, please.......

Sabah - I hope your FS has some good news for you

PennyPC - How are you?

Melk - congratulations on your little snuggled in bubs. Wonderful to actually see it for yourself - yes, it is real

AFM - going a little gaga. First time I've had multiple follicles (therefore multiple corpus luteum) plus on estradiol as well as the crinone so my hormone levels are sky high. Lots of symptoms, boobs, nausea, tiredness, none of which are due to the bubbys which are only day 6 today. The taunting of the drug symptoms are the worst

to everyone and have a beautiful day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Slinky for today

Penny how you doing?

Spot

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DrMummy... ahhh the hormone ride from hell. Joy! Hope it is worth it and we can hopefully both share the next part of this journey.

Good luck Slinky (love that name).

Sabah that is a lot of travelling. Good luck!

Penny hope al is OK doll.

Melk, how are you feeling mumma????

Tryingfortwo, gosh once the pain is gone hope it gives you the right answers to move forward to postive-land.

AFM... well... 2 poas later and there are two faint but readable , I am 11dpo today so actual blood test is this Wednesday so quietly excited here.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Spot

I hope this is the one for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    SPOT sounding so verrrrry good Gorgoeus

Hurry wednesday and confirm this Fabulous news

Thanks
    Reviews
    tryingfortwo - get those feet up and try not to do too much. Hope you get some answers soon. With that kind of a clean-out, the way is now clear for your BFP

DrMummy - hormone city ain't no fun. the HCG takes over in the coming days and overrides all the rest

Spot - sounding mighty good Everything crossed for you for Wed. (btw - have to admit the name is complete plagiary from the Hairy Maclary series of books)

Thanks to you all (and melk) for the good wishes. I don't know what to think. According to the results, it's possible I am UTD. At 10dpo, HCG is 3.79 and progesterone is 74. The FNs said HCG could be due either to the trigger still (ovidrel, taken 11 days ago) or pregnancy. The progesterone is being boosted by the 2xpessaries, though one of the FNs seemed to suggest it was quite high even taking that into account. So it's neither a +ve nor a -ve and in for a half-way house weekend. Clinic doesn't do BTs on Sundays so have to wait til Monday when they'd be hoping for an HCG of at least 12. Will have to do everything humanly possible to stay busy.

for all

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic news Melk that Beanie has been sighted! Will be very exciting to hear that hb next week!

Spot, ohhhh looking the goods hun! Very excited for you! Looking forward to hearing those great numbers on Wednesday

DrMummy, I am sooooooo stoked for you that you got 2 embies to tx, such a great result and you have given me renewed hope that DHEA might be the magic ingredient Let's hope it's the case! Rest up in your 2WW

PinkB, great to hear you are off and cycling. YAY!!! Hope you get one of these for Xmas!

Welcome Slinky and Trying This is a GREAT place to hang!

Sabah, OUCH! (Re: the valerate) What we will do hey!? Hope FS appt goes well and all the best for your FET lovely

Much love and hugs to ALL the wonderful 35+ gals

AFM, had FS appt this week. Not as positive as previous visits, FS laid it on the line that he feels embryo quality is what is really holding us back and causing repeated chem preg's . He's pretty confident no auto-immune issues, therefore no prednisolone this time. Last 3 transfers embies (although all blasts) have been B or BA graded and FS would really like to see us get some A's.

So adding Saizen for next cycle and will have been on DHEA for 4 months by then and hoping embies will show some improvement We are also doing a new sperm magnification technique to help choose some good'uns. Looking forward to enjoying the silly season (in moderation of course!) and watching those Xmas BFP's roll in! Come on girls bring it home for the year!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Penny

Spot

Love to all