Closed Thread
Page 38 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks lovely ladies
    You are all heaven sent.

Heiro - it's tough huh.

Starfish - we can read between the lines, we know you are being a toughie, we know how you feel, the heartbreak beneath the brave face. It's ok to feel that way, it's ok to feel heartbroken and bitter and cheated. But you are strong and wonderful, and over time your heart will find hope again, I know it. Take your time to do what you need to ... stuff work I say, look after yourself and know there is lots of virtual hugs and love for you here. xx

Leading into this FET I am feeling ok, not too pressured, hopeful, well & happy ... hope it stays this way I am going to endeavour to go with the flow and not get myself too crazy ... although I know it's easier said than done! I know you guys will help me out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya

Fiona - heaps of babydust for yr FET. We're due lots of BFP this year.

Hiero - I know how grim it feels when you think of yr last cycles. So just think of the bub you are expecting instead :-) Hugs.

Starf1sh - of course your whole current situation is h@ll. Especially as it was such a wonderful surprise & HSG continues to rise. You are a champion.

Swede - Congratulations to you & DH on the safe arrival of yr little boy.

'Hi' to everyone else.

Millie xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

I just wanted to pop my head in and let you know that my little girl, Keira Amy, was born at 1:28am on Thursday morning at 32w2d gestation.

She is doing FANTASTICALLY and I will hopefully have her home with me soon. I came through it all fine too. Was supposed to have a planned C Section but she had other ideas and I delivered her vaginally with no drugs VERY, VERY quickly (just made it to the hospital).

Just wanted to let you know of a good success story and to let you know that when you are pregnant and getting your "birth plan" underway, just be aware that bubs may have other plans.......

Good luck to everyone and still following all your stories.

Cheers

Donna (and Keira)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Donna and welcome to the world gorgeous Keira! Fantastic news! Great to hear this positive news to remind us what we are all working towards! Take care
    Last edited by PinkButterfly; 21-01-2011 at 21:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Donna!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Donna, Massive CONGRATULATIONS on the safe arrival of Keira!!! Your little lady was in a hurry to join to world! Hope you both are doing really well and your DS is enthralled with his new sister.

Fiona, ahh you guys know me so well...and we've never met! When is your transfer likely to be hun?

DrM, hope those twinnies are behaviouring and the has settled right down?

Melk, how are you doing gorgeous mumma to be?

Swede, look forward to hearing your story when you are up for it.

Slinky, how's the jabbing going?

Heiro, Mum4nay, PinkB, Millie, Always, Spot, Tryingfortwo

AFM, D&C going ahead Monday, can't come soon enough now, my preg symptoms are only getting worse

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Donna

What a dear little thing she is but boy, Keira was in really a rush to be in your arms. I'm so glad you are both doing well and I hope she continues to thrive perfectly so that you can have her home with you ASAP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    FionaAlice - lots of for a luscious lining that will the perfect home to your little one for the next 8.5 months

Starfish - I can only begin to imagine what you are going through Clearly your hormone levels are really good which is promising for maintaining future pregnancies. With a D&C they can do a chromosomal check on the tissue. I don't know what is required for that to be possible but have they mentioned that at all? I really hope you can get some answers from the miscarriage unit. I truly believe the Colorado protocol helped us get over the line and I find it offensive that FS's decide on approaches based on their belief as to whether it will work or not. I can guarantee that very few of them have performed a complete review of the literature or discussed the risk/benefit with other FS's that have tried these protocols successfully or otherwise. I hope that something wonderful happens for you very, very soon.

Mum4nay - I hope you are not going too . It is such a frustrating situation for you. I hope AF arrives soon and that you enter a perfectly text-book cycle Thanks for your PM, I'll get back to you soon.

Spot - I have everything crossed for your FET . Are you going to do a medicated or natural cycle?

Millie - It is just so unfair these barriers keep rearing their ugly heads. You must be continually shaking your head in disbelief. I hope that a clear path to success opens for you very soon.

Hiero - This process is so emotionally, physically and financially draining. I hope you and your DP are able to stay strong and have as easy a time as possible making your "what next" decisions.

Slinky - I hope your jabbing is going well and your ovaries are doing their job Lots of baby dust for you.

PinkB - how are you doing? Just chillin' on the DHEA? I hope your ovaries are chugging away beautifully

Swede - How is your transition to motherhood going? I hope little Archie is growing well and doing everything perfectly.

Melk - how is your little one coming along? Growing very rapidly I expect. I hope that everything is going well for you.

Always - you're on the home straight now. I hope you have a very comfortable month and that everything progresses well for you.

JFBlady - I hope the DHEA is doing its thing for you again. Has your period returned yet?

Hello and big hugs to everyone else I've missed too. I hope that your paths on this journey are unhindered and successful, and that life in general is very good.

AFM - I'm doing well, nausea still uncomfortable in the evening and my body still responds pretty violently if I eat something too ambitious. But I'm able to eat well and my belly is growing rapidly so I'm comfortable with the ongoing reminder from the nausea that my hormones are still on track. Returning to work has been fine as long as I have snacks within reach which won't be easy next week when I'm back in the lab again. I'm finding that dried apricots and nuts work well for me. NT scan on Monday so we're very nervous. I hope that we can find out all of the results immediately as we will have to wait another week for our next Ob appointment. to all oxoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Donna! Wow - what an experience, little Keira deciding to join you in such a hurry. It sounds like everything is going well with her. Hope that continues and she is home with you very soon. How perfect too that you now have a blue one and a pink one. Enjoy

Starfish - you poor love. What a hideous thing to have to go through. You have absolutely every right and reason to feel angry. Best of luck for Monday and lots of for you.

Mum4nay - what a terribly frustrating situation for you. C'mon AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fionaalice - very best of luck for the FET. Looking at your history you've been through an awful lot Keep up the great attitude and so look forward to you announcing a great result

hierophant - and remember that while-ever there's another cycle, there is another real opportunity, and you have so many great embies on ice. that a cycle this year will be the one

melk - hope all proceeds apace and smoothly for you. 15 weeks already!!

drM - and I cannot believe that you are already 12 weeks. Feels like just a couple of weeks ago that you were announcing the BFP. Wow. Though I imagine with the MS it doesn't feel for you like it's been going quite so fast. Wonderful that you're nearly into second trimester. Everything crossed for the NT scan on Monday Will be amazing to see those two little heartbeats pounding away again

PinkB - how are you going lovely?

AFM - thanks to all lovely ladies for the good wishes and Started jabbing on Wednesday so day 4 now. I have a whole bunch of 300 Gonal-F pens and am on a 300 dose. The first night I did the jab of 300 but it looked like there was still quite a bit left in the pen (maybe about 100) and I worried it hadn't dosed properly so decided to pop that in too. Spoke to clinic the next day and turns out the pens are designed to retain about 100 so I probably had around 400. My ovaries were definitely zinging away on Thursday, so hopefully that means something is happening! U/S and BT on Tuesday morning to see how things are going.... Went out to see Black Swan tonight with a friend and did the sniff in the cinema at 8pm, followed by a jab in the women's toilet afterwards. All very bizarre, these things we do!

slinky

Thanks
    Reviews
    DrMummy, all the very best for tomorrow's scan Sending lots of to both of your little beans that they are absolutely thriving. I hope you get your results immediately!

We had karyotyping of the tissue last D&C and FS said he will send it again tomorrow. Last time it was inconclusive as came back 46XX, so indistinguishable from my tissue. FS not confident we will get an answer this time either due to blighted ovum but he firmly believes it is chromosomal...don't think colorado could help me with that unfortunately.

Slinky, your post made me laugh! Some of the more unusal places I have jabbed, airport toilets (gave myself a trigger shot there!), in the car outside Central Station (picking up DH) while trying not to look like a junky! Go ovaries and produce some fab follies for Slinky!

Hope everyone else has had a good weekend DH and I have laid pretty low but did venture out for a swim at the beach today.