Closed Thread
Page 36 of 134 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks so much to all you amazing women. It so so helps having others that understand the highs and lows as you all have been through so much also.

Starfish - how are you doing today honey! I laughed about your comment re Dr S giving bad news on Wed. I'm wondering if you're slight build, blond and beautiful as the girl was that went in before me - she also left via the 'backdoor' I assume in tears?? DH came in and paid for her. I'm glad you're not giving up. You've got such a good potential and you'll get there eventually... I remember Melk talking positively about SIVF miscarriage unit - lots of testing and really very very thorough.

Millie - my goodness, my grief is insignificant compared to your journey. You are truly an inspiration and so totally worthy of being one hell of a mother!! Look out kids!!!!!!!!!

Cinopuss - wow, I've been a regular on this site obviously for too long - I remember your story from your ?annual posts. Glad to see you're still around. Any FET's coming up for you????

Swede - my goodness, is today the day??????? Looking forward to hearing your good news and I reallly hope it all goes smoothly.

AFM - well it's pointless doing this for us at present. I'm just going to hover around, enjoy the benefits of the DHEA (I love it) and decide what to do later. It doesn't cost much to try again at a later date (especially if it's just cancelled), but the emotional cost is substantial as you all know. We'll see. However the whole donor realm is too much of a stretch for my dear stressed out DH so that's not really a possibility for us. Meanwhile I'm just going to adore and love my little toddler as much as possible

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish – what incredible strength you have – an inspiration to us all . Glad you can get away for the weekend and take some time out with DH. I am sure Devora Lieberman was Anenome’s FS and she spoke v.highly of her – maybe PM her for some more info. It can’t hurt to have another opinion and be reviewed by the miscarriage program – I think thats a great plan. Thinking of you

Mum4nay – glad ur keeping on with the DHEA and see what happens – good plan. And going by your avatar you have a very gorgeous toddler to love!

Swede – good luck with the birth of your little one.

Hi to our queensland girls – hope all ok, its hard to believe whats going on up there. We are thinking of you.

Have a great weekend all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just came back from a massage and the movies with DH, we saw the very high brow 'Little Fockers'...a good distraction anyway!

Thanks Always, Mum4nay, Cino and PinkButterfly for your kind words I am so aware from the news atm and even from these boards that I'm not the only person doing it tough in the world and really I have a lot to be thankful for in my life, including a wonderful DH who pays the bill when I am too distressed to go to the counter! I am just doing the best I can, trying to go with the feelings as they come and I know it's a long road ahead (unfortunately from previous experience), but maybe because of this I am a little better equipped this time?? I am really, really sad that this little one didn't work out, I desperately want to be a mummy, but with the likely chromosomal issues it had, it was never going to My way of coping has often been to throw myself into solution mode and come up with a new plan. Thanks everyone for your suggestions re: Dr Leiberman.

Cino, BIG to you. Thanks so much for coming by, always great to have your wonderful energy here (and what I imagine is your lovely smiling face). Don't be a stranger

Mum4nay, Wow, you picked me! I did indeed leave by the back door at Gav's suggestion which I gratefully took. I think it was the 1st time he had seen me cry I am usually able to hold it together at least till I leave, but not on this occasion. I was also the one who probably looked about to die from anxiety in the waiting roomm, maybe that gave me away? Where were you sitting?

PinkB, I bet you're glad you didn't have an appt on Wednesday! What next for you lovely?

Always, well that's 2 to 1 right now, go blue!

Spot, meant to say great news about upcoming FET, all the best hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

Thank you so much for your supportive words. I've relisted my advertisement on Bubhub for another Angel Egg Donor. I'm hanging my 'hope-hat' on that possibility, as my MRI didn't show any problems and everything came back normal so it MUST be my eggs

Cino - It's so wonderful to see you here. I think of you often and hope one day we see a photo of you and your baby. Don't ever give up

Spot - When is your FET?

Starf1sh - I'm glad you are taking care of yourself and enjoying an occasional laugh. It's important to live your life whilst balancing the TTC issues we all face. I hope you don't have to have a D&C, and things resolve themselves quickly for you. Heaps of

Always - Not long to go now. I say Pink!

Swede - I can't wait to see your little gorgeous baby. This is what we are all working towards.

Heaps of to all those trying. A to everyone else.

Millie

SpotTheOcelot is offline 'Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.'
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Starf1sh View Post

Sac is measuring quite small, so on FS advice we are waiting a week to see if I will miscarry naturally, if not will proceed to D&C. I am also so tired of having to go to my boss and say I'm losing yet another pregnancy, I sound like a frickin broken record. Not sure if a few days off will be helpful or not at this point, but will talk it over with my boss who I am lucky is very supportive.

Thanks again for your support ladies over this time and over the last year. No one gets it like you guys, thank god for my cyber buddies

Oh starfish this is so sad.... I am sorry my love. It is heartbreaking to go in full of joy, then see the blackness that sinks your heart.

Your comment about saying another loss, the broken record, I can so sympathise. I think I am getting to the stage of not wanting to tell anyone about doing IVF anymore as I am sick of feeling I am letting them down too.

Take care of yourselves Starfish. Massive hugs.

xxx
    Last edited by SpotTheOcelot; 15-01-2011 at 16:16.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Starfish - too funny, we shared the same waiting room angst! He was running late, it was late afternoon and you were listening to your white ipod. You looked so cool calm and collected!? I was the one facing you on the opposite side trying to start a book but couldn't help but watch the floods on TV and stress out waiting... So glad you're sounding much better and it's true, we still have alot in life to be thankful of

Any news yet Swede? We're all anxiously waiting...

HI to everyone else...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I have to confess i have been reading your stories for 18 months or more but not posted.

I have some news regarding Sweedene for you all, I hope she doesnt mind me telling.

A huuuuuuuge contrats to Swede and DH on the safe arrival of little Archie, this is sooooo exciting Born on 16th jan.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news, thanks McShad!

Swede - Huge Congratulations on the birth of your little boy! Welcome to the world little Archie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    McShad Thanks so much for letting us know

SWEDEE welcome little Archie
    Hope you are all doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well what a wonderful first post on this thread McShad

Congratulations Swedeendie and DH on the safe arrival of little Archie
    I hope you are all doing very well

P.S. quick but powerfully big hugs to everyone particularly Starf1sh, Mum4nay and Milliegirl. Back soon for some personals